Foreign & Commonwealth Office Reviews

Alle 68 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Very Busy Government Building
Front House Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  London12 januari 2014
Very busy building with lots of different people, dfferent types of people and some confidential information
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
4,0
Fast Paced and Ever Changing
Member of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Service (huidige medewerker) –  London, ENG30 december 2013
I have been a member of Her Majesty's Diplomatic Service since 1999. My current position is Diary Manager to the Head of the Diplomatic Service. The work is fast paced and ever changing due to the nature of the job - natural disasters, conflict and threats. On a daily basis I have to prioritise requests for time in the diary, juggle the many demands whilst making sure the best use of time is made. I have to make judgements on what to move and what to postpone should urgent requests come through. I have to balance time for meeting with time for preparing and also ensure work/life balance.

The most enjoyable part is the frustration of managing a complex diary...I love it and thrive on it.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Work at FCO
Reception Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  London19 november 2013
Any service provider management job at Foreign and Commonwealth Office is a mental torture specially if you are a coloured person.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 6Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Extremely busy but relaxed and fun workplace
JSDT 1/2nd Line Support Analyst (Contract) (huidige medewerker) –  Milton Keynes5 juli 2013
A typical day shift would comprise for myself, taking calls and dealing with emails from customers, running my team of 5 and reporting directly to the service desk manager and incident manager on ongoing issues, new or developing problems and general team management.

My team are some of the best people i have ever worked with which makes any job more enjoyable and we all work hard and play hard when we can!

The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to resolve issues for the customers and leaving them with a smile!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Enjoyable work experience.
Electronics engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  London19 april 2013
A good employer to work for. Training always available when required.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The FCO is a high profile site and comes with lots of opportunties
Security Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Whitehall London30 november 2012
Take over from day or night Supervisor. Read and sign Daily occurrence book. Log on Computer to read hand over information. Prepare attendace sheet,Manning compliance sheet, radio and duty log sheets. Assign Guard duties. Start post checks and external patrols. Start internal patrols. Start breaks on various post.Read emails.You always learn something new each day. Each day is deferent.I log and report each incident to management. We had a good team work when I am busy I delegate some of the work to my co-workers and they are always willing. When called upon to deal with unreasonable visitors by the receptionist. On remembrance Day when you get to see all the royal family.
Pluspunten
free parking
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Demanding, yet fun work environment.
Various (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Kabul and Harare12 mei 2012
The FCO is a very busy and high profile central government department with offices in over 180 locations worldwide. I worked predominantly in the operational areas of the department, providing logistical support to the core roles of diplomatic policy.
Pluspunten
opportunities for overseas travel
Minpunten
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Foreign & Commonwealth Office. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag