Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP Reviews

Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
1,0
Credit Control Department- SWERVE
Senior Credit Controller (voormalige medewerker) –  Blackfriars23 augustus 2019
Where do I start on my first day I was left in reception for over an hour because HR did not remember that my first day was induction. The Senior Credit Controller has been there for 20 years and still has the mindset of doing credit Control like they did 20 years ago. Senior management full understand what they want to achieve but middle management have no clue and are behind the times.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start career
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Moscow19 november 2018
The culture of customer service if great. The salary is very high as well, However, you cannot enjoy your life there since you need to work ll the time.
Salary
Work overload
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place with a serious but relaxed demeanor
Office Services Clerk / Supplies Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Washington, DC13 november 2018
Good place to work, just be on time and do your job. A typical day involves great coworkers and opportunity to make a difference in international law cases.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Freshfields has always been a very good firm to work for
Programme Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  London, Greater London31 oktober 2018
Freshfields has been a very good firm to work for for the past 12 years and I have always enjoyed my time here. It has a good work/life balance and has been very good at being flexible when it comes to our needs
Bedrijfscultuur
Hard work, excellent benefits, too political
Accountant (huidige medewerker) –  MAnchester21 oktober 2018
Excellent benefits including pension, healthcare, working from home, salary and other perks.
It is a fast paced environment, very demanding with no excuses (cancelling holidays when needed, working over and beyond, no understanding of family life).
Management is only building its structure, communication and leadership are not great.
Support services are full of fantastic talented people who want to do the best they can for the firm to thrive. Unfortunately, structures, politics and lack of support is an obstacle.
nice offices
outdated technology
Bedrijfscultuur
Supportive team and great culture
HR Shared Service Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Salford, Greater Manchester2 juni 2018
Freshfields is a busy centre, with a bustling HR function.

Multiple transaction types are handled within the HR Service area, allowing team members to experience the breadth of HR responsibilities, with pride taken in accuracy and attention to detail.

The atmosphere is great, with a supportive team, and a good team mentality.

In return for hard work, the benefits offered by Freshfields are amazing, with a real focus on employee needs.
Benefits Package
Productive and hard-working environment
Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  London9 mei 2018
I gained an insight into the legal profession and provided administrative support. I also enjoyed the legal role play & visits to the Royal Court of Justice
Top 3 law firm
Trainee, Associate and Senior Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  London8 april 2018
Intellectually challenging work, a great place to train as a lawyer and the work environment has a collegiate atmosphere. They recruit like minded lawyers who are willing to work hard but the firm does not have an aggressively competitive "dog eat dog" atmosphere.
Bedrijfscultuur
Challenging company to work for.
International Rate and Grades Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  London9 maart 2018
This is a magic circle law firm, which is extremely busy, I enjoyed my time here, despite it being overwhelming at times, due to workload.

I worked within the Finance Function looking after a number of partners and associates.
on site Gym
Great workplace
Corporate Paralegal (huidige medewerker) –  London, Greater London28 januari 2018
The work environment is professional, the management is great but the working hours can be long at times but manageable. The law firm itself upholds its name.
People
Magic circle
Citrix Migration Specialist \ Technical Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Blackfriars Station31 oktober 2017
Engaging with users from all parts of the business.

The business encouraged learning but also hard work to ensure deadlines were met.

Although extremely busy the business encouraged out of hours activities.
Pluspunten
Free food and facilities, Global travel
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive and happy workplace
Personal Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  London25 oktober 2017
A typical day at work would be:
checking inboxes for my bosses, coordinating and arranging meetings to best utilise bosses' times;
answering phones and email queries for my bosses;
printing, photocopying, scanning, dealing with incoming and outgoining post;
drafting short emails and letters on behalf of fee earners,including internal and external communications;
booking of conference rooms with in-house helpline, including video conferences, cars, restaurants and liaising with meeting attendees.

I have learned to be patient even when you don't get along in the work environment.

Worked with senior partners and arranging highly confidential meetings. Setting up HR interviews for prospective candidates.

A well-balanced workplace.

Not keeping on top of filing for all of my bosses.

Not geeting people to reply to my queries quickly.

Enjoyed my role and find the everthing enjoyable as I was at the company for a very long time.
Social Events
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Productive and fun workplace
Personal Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  London10 oktober 2017
The work I did was very much Outlook based - I was constantly arranging and rearranging meetings and events, both internal and external. Arranging travel was a large part of my job too as the stakeholders I assisted travelled abroad a lot for client meetings, training, seminars etc.

The hardest part of the job was getting my head around the many time zones that were sometimes involved when trying to set up a conference call but, although a challenge, I found it enjoyable!

There were times when stakeholders would be stressed due to workload etc so had to learn how to deal with that: be understanding and not take it personally.

Quite often we had tight deadlines to get documents to court but the PA team, paralegals and sometimes solicitors would pull together to ensure all the necessary documents were bundled together and on time - we worked well together as a team.

One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was working with a brilliant group of solicitors and PAs.
Pluspunten
Excellent benefits, free use of gym, in-house doctor
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Local IT- Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London9 oktober 2017
Great place to work with a great environment and lovely employees.i would go around and help with all the technology needs and helping employees with anything they need doing to their phones or desktops.
Pluspunten
Great company and great people
Minpunten
building is very large, easily lost
Profesionalidad
Knowledge Management (voormalige medewerker) –  Madrid y Greater Manchester28 augustus 2017
Firma internacional de abogados con grandes profesionales en todos los departamentos y con buenas herramientas tecnológicas.
Exciting
Campus Ambassador (voormalige medewerker) –  London20 juli 2017
Excellent experience for aspiring lawyer, interesting and varied responsibilities. Interview day usefully mimicked format of interview for vac schemes/training contracts
Fun and productive environment
Payroll Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Salford, Greater Manchester9 juli 2017
See pros and cons.

Good philosophy in continuous improvement.

Great offices and good advancement opportunities in the HR environment which can be seen by the number of internal promotions.
Great people and culture
Minpunten
Long hours and no disabled parking
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Work shadowing placement (voormalige medewerker) –  London6 juli 2017
It is an exceptional firm with a very impressive team of lawyers who are hard working, intelligent and friendly people. It was very pleasant working here.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
What I Liked at Freshfields
Infrastructure Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London17 juni 2017
The work was varied and the people I worked with were very proffesional and always willing to go help and overall the Company Culture was focused in giving a good work/life balance.
2,0
typical magic circle firm
U.S Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London12 april 2017
no transparency between management and employees. great salary and benefits but expected to slave away when need be. plays favouritism. depends on what group you work for.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag