Fujifilm Electronic Materials Employee Review

View all Fujifilm Electronic Materials reviews

Doesn't have a good team culture for in numerious departments.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Rhode Island24 May 2017
They have so many long time employee's that it doesn't allow for any change in culture. The H.R. department is under the impression that if it isn't broken don't fix it. Floor leads at both facilities are abrasive it seems like they enjoy belittling and harassing there team members. This division has management that instead of correcting negative behavior they join in. Management and H.R. look at the victims like they are the problem. I wouldn't want to work for this division again if I had to! Worst job of my professional career I would suggest continuing your job search. The only saving grace is the industry has steadly been growing and it has job security based on that alone.
Pros
Industry growth
Cons
No team environment or professionalism

Other Fujifilm Electronic Materials Employee Reviews

Great people,nice equipment, constantly testing you
Operator Technician (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ2 June 2019
Crazy place to work with very low sub standard pay for the industry. Yearly physicals when should only be every 2 to 5 years,drug test employees upto 5 times a year by swab and urine. Easy job if you're smart enough and capable but rather work for the government or FBI, they at least pay me enough to be constantly harassed medically/drug screenings. I have white coat syndrome hate all the hospital dealings. They also dump all their waste down the drain,treat it with more chemicals. I will never drink city water in Mesa period. They hired in 2005 $15 an hr and now 14 years later it's one dollar more. They hire dreamers and non citizens also so maybe it's for you,not for this experienced ,hardworking, dedicated American from a family full of veterans.
Pros
Sometimes laid back
Cons
Low pay, no advancement, hire worse ppl with less knowledge to be above you
Find a better job
Operator (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ19 March 2019
Very poor management, only care about them sells. No respect at any position from management. A bunch of alcoholics. Pay is very poor , raises are a joke. If you read this make sure you look somewhere else for a job. There are better jobs out there, just keep looking
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujifilm Electronic Materials. Our community is ready to answer.

2,4