FUSE Engineering

FUSE Engineering Employee Reviews

I am here for exactly six months now and I am learning every day. In the beginning it was hard to learn and understanding the whole process of the recruitment cycle. But now, after six months i am getting to learn the job very good and every day is a different day. I really can recommend this company if you are looking for a new opportunity in the engineering world!
Pros
Best service
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! You will continue to learn throughout your whole experience to become the best salesperson you can be!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
Heel toffe werkomgeving met enorm veel mogelijkheden en kansen!
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
Great place to develop yourself and grow on personal and professional level. A ton of growth opportunities for young, ambitious people!
Pros
Personal development, Incentives, On-the-job training
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! Indeed, growth opportunities are plentiful!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
Great company to develop yourself and grow in responsibility. I am working here 2-3 years and I still love it.
Pros
Great incentives - work hard play hard - growth opportunities
Cons
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! It is great to have you on the team.Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
Fuse Engineering stepped up the game, in the past i worked with other recruitment companies but they never checked off all the boxes... along the line they lacked in terms of follow up and service. This is where Fuse made the difference! from day one. They provided me with a transparent no nonsense approach of service. In no time they made it possible to find me a new challenge and gave my career a serious boost.
Pros
Transparent no nonsens service, experts in their specialisation
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! This is truly an exciting job!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
When I joined Fuse Engineering, I stepped up my career. I have the opportunity to learn a lot in the engineering world, and I keep learning about recruitment process and techniques. We have a lot of training and I can improve myself everyday.
Pros
Trainings, Incentive
Cons
14 May 2020
I have been working at Fuse Engineering for eight months now. What I have really noticed is, every single consultant is specialised in one area. Because of that, we deliver the best proposition to our candidates and to our clients.
Pros
Constant Trainings, Work Environment
14 May 2020
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at FUSE Engineering?