FUSE Engineering
FUSE Engineering Employee Review

Fast career growth

25 February 2019
When I joined Fuse Engineering, I stepped up my career. I have the opportunity to learn a lot in the engineering world, and I keep learning about recruitment process and techniques. We have a lot of training and I can improve myself everyday.
5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
5,0Management
5,0Culture
Pros
Trainings, Incentive
Cons
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! This is truly an exciting job!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
3 April 2019
Same role
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Antwerpen (provincie)
I am here for exactly six months now and I am learning every day. In the beginning it was hard to learn and understanding the whole process of the recruitment cycle. But now, after six months i am getting to learn the job very good and every day is a different day. I really can recommend this company if you are looking for a new opportunity in the engineering world!
Pros
Best service
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! You will continue to learn throughout your whole experience to become the best salesperson you can be!Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
4,0
22 February 2019
Same roleSame location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Brussel
I have been working at Fuse Engineering for eight months now. What I have really noticed is, every single consultant is specialised in one area. Because of that, we deliver the best proposition to our candidates and to our clients.
Pros
Constant Trainings, Work Environment
14 May 2020
Hello,Thank you for sharing your positive experience at Fuse Engineering! Sincerely,Fuse Engineering
12 November 2019
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Gent
Heel toffe werkomgeving met enorm veel mogelijkheden en kansen!