GE Aviation Reviews

Alle 736 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
A lot bad but some good to go with it too
Production Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Vandalia, OH17 september 2019
It’s okay if you’ve been with the company for 15 years because that’s all the union will go to bat for. Another thing is their policy is 3 occurrences (being late or absent) in 6 months and that’s also the probationary period. That’s much longer than most employers. The pay isn’t bad, but just remember you’ll have union dues (about $7) every week. Co-workers are very friendly.
Decent benefits, paid weekly
Probation period too long
Good Culture
Technical Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore17 september 2019
I have worked here for long and happy with the culture.They value for the work life balance .
They have been upgrading the tech stack all the time which has helped being updated .
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
If they fixed a few minor things it would be a perfect place to work!
Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI15 september 2019
There are a few things I wish they would change so it would be a decent place to work. Management really are not understanding to employees family life emergencies, especially if your not popular. Also they dont know the employees work related stress levels, they should probably start doing some surveys cause the HR walk arounds are impersonal. They lied to the new employees about receiving pay increases after their 90th day and also the bonus amounts. They wont give new people the shifts they ask for upon hire then threaten to take their jobs away if they cant make it to that shift instead of helping you get on the shift you need. There also are a few supervisors who get a kick out of getting employees fired for the smallest things as if people dont have it hard enough trying to take care of families this day in age. There also needs to be some racism and discrimination classes for this particular location because its very apparent and heavy here.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work and very professional
Sr. PCB Design Engineer (Contractor) (voormalige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL15 september 2019
Learned a lot and a great place to work as a contractor. Learned positive information about power electronics. Great help from management. Culture was awesome. Leaving after my contract was over.
Culture of GE is amazing
Manufacturing Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Pune, Maharashtra15 september 2019
Work culture is impressive. To start career GE is 100 percent right place as giving opportunity to learn and travel across the world. But management is not too good to sustain good culture.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and work life balance is very good
Design Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, KARNATAKA, IN14 september 2019
Overall good company ... good work place and work culture.... work life balance is very good ....hardest part is you need to find your growth and direction you want to go
If I could rate a zero I would
Technical Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Evendale, OH11 september 2019
I was a technical project manager for a dictator...err...director who did not feel that he needed to fully inform me of the environment they needed to set up as part of the project I was hired to assist with. Long story short, on my second week I learned that I'd be building and setting up 8 Linux servers, with a small problem being that I am not a Linux admin. I did what I could but it wasn't enough, and my manager called my recruiter and asked him to collect my badge and laptop even though he was in the same building as me and was fully capable of doing this himself. I realize some of this is technically on me, but in my defense had I known how Linux heavy this was going to be up front then I'd have never taken the offer in the first place. The offer was also laughably bad for a Linux admin.
Best Engineering Company
Edison Engineering Development Program (huidige medewerker) –  Gebze11 september 2019
GE Aviation is a perfect company for engineers who love to work about Aviation staff. Nice workplace and kind people.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for!!
MANUFACTURING ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Auburn, AL10 september 2019
A ton of opportunity for growth and development. Very relaxed work environment and great benefits. Teaming based work culture no direct supervisors or team leads.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced environment with a variety of engineering challenges to tackle
Maintenance Cost-out Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  Cardiff, Cardiff10 september 2019
Fast paced environment with a variety of engineering challenges to tackle. No two day is exactly the same, for someone interested in engineering problem solving.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and excellent place to work for. Excellent company to work, since it has state of the art technology that they work on. They are ahead of their c
TEST DIRECTOR & EMI/C ENGINEER (voormalige medewerker) –  Dayton, OH10 september 2019
Excellent company to work, since it has state of the art technology that they work on. They are ahead of their competition. This company is global in their reach for research and of unique and wonderful products such as powerful and efficient turbines.
Worst place ever
General Laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  McAllen, TX8 september 2019
Horrible experience..employees treat new hires like trash..upper management lazy and also unprofessional..hated every day i was there..you start off as a temporary employee at min wage ridiculous pathetic company
Good experience.
Supply Chain Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Cincinnati, OH6 september 2019
Good experience with a lot of team work with co workers. Interviews went well with experienced personal. The position was a contract position with a year end date.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very hands on stress free work environment
Manufacturing Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, DE5 september 2019
The pros would be the benefits, as well as the discounts you get from places working for GE. I also didn't feel pressured working for GE Aviation. I recommend anyone looking for work to try and be apart of the GE team.
Pluspunten
Entire shift gets company paid lunch when goals are met.
Minpunten
The time it can take for advancement opportunity is lacking
Great benefits
REPAIR ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL5 september 2019
Company offer great benefits and 401k. Opportunity for advancement is ok, if you have an amazing resume(you have to apply internally to move up in pay or position). Management doesn't hold accountability to anyone. Work atmosphere is good, co-workers are generally nice, minus some back stabbing and attitudes.
Ok
Inspector b (huidige medewerker) –  Castle Hayne, NC30 augustus 2019
Ok to work there..but they cut pay by 14 per hr. So you work next to a guy that makes 30k a year more than you that does half the work. Health insurance way too expensive. 70 a week.
Relaxed
Pay, health cost.
CNC Machinist (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL29 augustus 2019
Everyone is good to work with only a few people push the envelope. Good benefits but they demand a lot of overtime so it's hard to balance work and life time
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
A company that is transforming from R&D into production.
Tow Coat Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Newark, DE29 augustus 2019
Each day varies at GE Aviation, some days I may have to change out a bottle with supplied air first thing in the morning or do a complete turn around on a reactor.To maybe just monitor the rectors and do field checks all 12 hr. shift long. depends on the day, some days work twice as hard as other.
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
There's better in muskegon than GE
Inspection (huidige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI26 augustus 2019
I was excited about being hired in at GE Aviation (formally Johnson Technology) at first. I heard that one could easily climb through the promotion system, the pay was competitive, and of course the gain sharing bonus.

After working there for a couple of years, I've learned the management only cares about hitting rates.
Officiële reactie van GE Aviation
5 september 2019

Thank you for your transparent feedback. We appreciate your response and will certainly include your feedback in looking at ways to continue to improve our company.

nice enviroment
Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Loyang25 augustus 2019
working under air conditioning 24/7. great work mate.
good benefit. training provided. near canteen. supportive management. but a bit difficult to apply leave if 2 person same department. overall, all is good.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij GE Aviation. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag