Goldman Sachs Reviews

Alle 1.019 reviews worden getoond
Great Place to work for
Sr. Infrastructure Engineer (huidige medewerker) –  SLC, UT19 januari 2018
GS has Great culture and highly ethical values. GS supports it employees and provide the best and Challenging work environment.
Intellectually stimulating environment
Tons of training opportunities (beyond your job scope)
Pluspunten
Good brand value Tech stack in most projects is good People are energetic
Minpunten
Late working hours for employees. Lot of in house technologies used.
Overall it was ok
Senior Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT17 januari 2018
I had terrible management within my team and therefore could not enjoy my experience. The benefits and the name were worth it but the overall work life balance was nonexistent and stress levels were through the roof
Out-of-Date
Vice President and International Economist (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY17 januari 2018
Worked there over fifteen years ago. I cannot provide any useful information on how the firm works today or what the workplace culture is or the hard bits of the job.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 4Rapporteren
Professionalism and Learning
Senior Compliance Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore City, Karnataka16 januari 2018
Goldman Sachs is a place where you can learn your process in detail as generally top management gives you freedom to take your own call when it comes to your work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced environment and innumerable opportunities to learn
Summer Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka16 januari 2018
I enjoyed a lot of flexibility in terms of how I wanted to do certain tasks. Once the work is assigned, there is more ownership and accountability given to the employee.
Bedrijfscultuur
Work environment drives you to excel in career goals.
Summer Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka15 januari 2018
Goldman Sachs was a great, dynamic place to work. It was the ideal blend of work and play. Employees were given benefits, support and were always considered a part of a family rather than a workplace.
Great Place to work
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka11 januari 2018
Work Life balance is one plus in Goldman Sachs. Excellent place to learn and grow professionally. its a pleasure to work for Gold Man Sachs. Goldman Sachs Encourages diversity.
Work Environment
Transport
Incredible place to work
Manager, Client Services/Fixed Income Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 januari 2018
My career at Goldman Sachs was an amazing experience and I feel extremely lucky to have been a part of that company for 12 years.

I learned invaluable skills in the workplace, how to interact effectively and professionally with others in extremely high positions, and honed my own communication, organizational and problem solving skills. I have carried this experience with me throughout my life.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work if you are ambitious
Compliance Officer (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 januari 2018
Many of the stories told about GS are not true. GS is a fantastic place to work with incredibly talented people. Yes - the environment is intense; Yes - there are type A personalities everywhere. Yes - you will be expected to work harder than you have before. Yes - this is a competitive place. You must be clear on what things in life are important to you so you can manage your career. If you leave your career up to anyone else, you will be unhappy. But this is true anywhere.
Pluspunten
Environment forces you to grow as a professional
Minpunten
Work life balance is your responsibility
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good working environment with opportunities tomdevelop
Franchise Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London8 januari 2018
Good working environment, will exceptional talent. Opportunities to both develop and progress. Tend to work long hours both week days and weekends, but this is part of the culture.
Best in show
Senior Associate, Credit Restructuring (voormalige medewerker) –  Greater London6 januari 2018
If you want to be a banker, this is the place where you get the most reps and exposure. Fantastic culture, great people, overall great experience. Would go again.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Technology Teams
Associate Platform Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka5 januari 2018
Working in the technology division is not as stressful as it is in the other departments of the company and the pay is reasonably good. The tech stack used in most teams in a little outdated which is the only downside.
A decent place to work
Vice President / Senior Data Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Irving, TX4 januari 2018
I did enjoy my time with GS. The people are pretty great on a peer level. Kind of hard to move up unless you are in New York though. Since salaries are secret there is no way to know if you are treated fairly.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great culture, great place to work
Market risk analyst (huidige medewerker) –  United Kingdom3 januari 2018
People are willing to share knowledges and provide training.
Hard working culture, people are willing to do extra work after working hour.
Great teamwork.
Hard Working
Senior Technical Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Bangalore26 december 2017
Goldman Sachs taught me what hard working is and how to maintain the work life balance. The company helped me boosting my knowledge to an advanced level.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work and become an entreprenuer
Vice President, Technology (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore20 december 2017
Work with very knowledgeable people. Lot of opportunities to learn a bit of everything. Challenges are limitless and pushes you to learn. Failures are accepted in trying new things, as long as you have mitigated all the risks in your solutions to the problem.
Minpunten
Worst place to have work life balance.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
not recommending.
(Asia) L.L.C. Seoul Branch Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  서울19 december 2017
usually people hold adversary attitude towards colleagues which makes working environment very tough. I don't have any good memory in this company from employee's view.
Excellent Company for your Resume
Finance Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 december 2017
Challenging work under a lot of pressure and competition. Networking is extremely important. The culture is very much about who you know and if you spend enough time chatting with folks about current events and sports.
Compensation and Benefits
Minpunten
Extremely competitive and no work-life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
I worked three days a week
LEGAL BILLING/ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY16 december 2017
We were a team working in the legal department to make it's invoices paperless. It was an interesting environment, very team oriented. If we worked past 9:00 PM, we had paid dinner and a town car to take us home. We completed the project and the department was moved to New Jersey. I chose not to relocate and the job came to an end.
Minpunten
We finshed the assignment, and the postion came to an end.
Great atmosphere to learn
Summer Associate - Investment Banking (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY15 december 2017
Opportunity to work on some of the largest deals, in addition to the most exclusive ones. Would recommend to those who are willing to work hard while being exposed to the most difficult merger positions.

Algehele waardering