Goldman Sachs Reviews

Alle 1.219 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to work and advance your learnings
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4 augustus 2018
Freedom of decision on your work and project. No micxromanagement. Flexible working hours. Supportive team leaders. Professional approach towards subordinates
Bedrijfscultuur
A good company for starters where the company enables a lot of learning
OPERATIONS ANALYST (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4 augustus 2018
Equipped as a Performance driven EQUITY OPERATIONS ANALYST with experience ineffectively monitoring risk, managing outstanding trades and accurately reporting trade transactions. Outstanding problem solving abilities and maintaining strong and fruitful working relationships with clients to gain their trust and respect. Consistently exceeding challenging organizational expectations.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Best Company to work for
contingent (huidige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka4 augustus 2018
A typical day at work is pleasant. There is no hierarchy and our managers sit with us and work. Very nice crowd. Talented people. No ambiguity what so ever. Hardest part is keeping up with the fast pace .
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start a career
Business Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT29 juli 2018
Working here is like earning a graduate degree where you learn and grow everyday. The environment allows for an individual to be challenged in a way you cant be elsewhere.
Standard investment banking environment
Chief of Staff (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY27 juli 2018
Results-driven, fast-paced environment. Teamwork is encouraged though, naturally, there is competition. Must be very political in order to succeed, especially the most senior levels.
Pluspunten
Generous vacation and mat leave, benefits, on-site child care
Workload is very demanding
great place to work at
Janitorial Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX26 juli 2018
enjoyed working here all my co workers were fun to work with we all worked as a team they did have a fountain machine of drinks in every floor so if you got htirsty you helped your self with a drink
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Compensation, but poor work-life balance
Vice President - Investment Management Division (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY22 juli 2018
Expect 60-80 hours weeks, but the bonus compensates you for the lost time. Lots of perks, i.e., 401k match, medical benefits, vacation, tuition reimbursement, 16-week maternity leave. New York office has onsite gym, physical therapist, doctors (orthopedic surgeon, gynecologist, dermatologist), daycare, lactation rooms. Company stresses their corporate culture. Lots of career training opportunities available, e.g., presentation skills, negotiation training. Lots of diversity clubs, e.g., Asian Network, Black Network, Hispanic Network, LGBT Network, Women's Network.
Lots of perks.
Long hours.
Vice President (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY22 juli 2018
I dont have much comments about Goldman Sachs. My role was good and i had perfect work life balance. Depends on which division you work. Benefits were good.
Rewarding but mostly monotonous
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT19 juli 2018
Operations at Goldman Sachs can be pretty boring at times, but the people you work with make it worth it. I had good co-workers and managers and our team acted more like a small family. The days can be long (expect 50+ hour weeks every week, but no more than 60 hours on a given week - there are a few months that can hit 80 hours/week) but its nice to go outside, get fresh air walk around, then get back at it. I enjoyed my time at GS.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY19 juli 2018
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Working with competent people
Collaborative team work environment
Great career prospect

Cons

Work life balance difficult to achieve
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to launch your career
Investment Banking Summer Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 juli 2018
Work/life balance could be tough in IBD, but you're constantly exposed to some of the biggest companies and transactions on the street.

The culture can be a bit tough and first impressions matter a lot.
Good experience
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 juli 2018
Great peers, projects, management. All driven by success to client engagements. I learnt many skills and the experience has helped me excel in other workplaces after I left Goldman. I still keep in touch with folks at the firm to see how products have developed whilst I was away.
Intense
Project Manager/Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Princeton, NJ17 juli 2018
Very long hours
Very well compensated for the long hours
Not much work life balance
An excellent company to start out a career, but once you have children it is very difficult to balance a career and family life with this company
Boot Camp
Training (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY16 juli 2018
I learned a lot and raised my standards during my time at GS, however the pace and poor work/life balance was not aligned with my goals as I was about to start a family. The environment felt more competitive and "CYA" than collaborative and supportive.
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible environment where managers make Analyst life miserable
Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ15 juli 2018
Stay away! This is a career killer, and they don’t pay nearly enough commensurate with the garbage that we put up with. Managers conspire to keep analysts low paid with no bonusses
Excellent culture
Vice President, Regulatory Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore, India15 juli 2018
Goldman Sachs is a place of excellent work culture that encourages diversity and inclusiveness along with innovative ideas. There are ample opportunities for high performing individuals and it also provides a holistic view of career growth.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
full energy system development team and team work oriented environment
Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY12 juli 2018
full energy system development team and team work oriented environment. Have many opportunity to learn and develop your career. Usually long hour of work but work hours are flexible.
Bedrijfscultuur
Strong Culture and great learning experience
Senior Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY12 juli 2018
Very good environment to pick up work experience especially when working with different individuals in different divisions. Projects can be challenging so one needs to be on top of their game.
Pluspunten
Great culture and learning experience
boys clyb
2,0
Not for everyone
Associate - Funding Controller (voormalige medewerker) –  Salt Lake City, UT11 juli 2018
Goldman Sachs will work you like a dog and does not provide adequate mentorship for new hires. If you want to get promoted, you need to play their political games.
youthful energy from employees
culture that promotes greed
Bedrijfscultuur
Contact Center implementation lead (huidige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka11 juli 2018
Am extremely organized and professional culture. People are friendly, approachable. It is however disappointing when it comes to career opportunity for Employees. We have to drive our own growth. Everything else is very well and it’s a fun place to work.
Pluspunten
Gym onsite, employee wellness, compensation, events and lot s of learning initiatives
Career progression is independent
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goldman Sachs. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag