Good Company Reviews

Alle 26 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
online job
Online Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangle, CA10 mei 2019
i have a computar. my favourate hobi online work. so i want to do any work in online. but where i want work i dont know.please any body help me give me a online job.
free lunce
logo desine
Top bedrijf!
IT Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Utrecht (provincie)24 april 2019
De bedrijfscultuur is erg goed. Daarnaast zijn er veel doorgroeimogelijkheden.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Challenging job - Great working environment!
Recruitment Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Amsterdam11 april 2019
A nice workplace with great colleagues! And very good coffee :)
colleagues, workplace
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Unbelievable place to work
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY12 maart 2019
An innovative company that is sure to make waves in the future. I highly suggest people look into this company as a place to work and as a role model for companies wishing to implement triple bottom line sustainable management.
an F & B company
Executive director (huidige medewerker) –  Dubai5 januari 2019
its a hospitality company that's been in the market for more than fifteen years with 5 operating outlets in Dubai mall, the JBR, Mirdef city center and Diera.

I am the CEO of this company managing and supervising all aspects of the works such as finance , marketing and strategy implementing.
Pluspunten
ingaging with deferent kinds of work aspects
Minpunten
limits in working career advancement
It was fun
busser (voormalige medewerker) –  Appleton, WI6 december 2018
It was a good summer job for a teen with nothing better to do.This job is sometimes stressful so if you thrive in stressful situations then this is the job for you,
Pluspunten
discount on food, unlimited drinks
No health care, Short Breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Andhra Bangalore
Hard working (voormalige medewerker) –  Bangalore and Andhra3 augustus 2018
Good person very perfect man intelligent man very difficult self respect hard working anything possible human brain everyone Helping Natur good canción good life
Free lunch
8 hours
Fast paced
Waitress (voormalige medewerker) –  Appleton, WI5 juli 2018
The start of my shift would consist of me cleaning and setting up my section. I had to make sure it was neat and presentable to all guests. As I would get more customers, I would have to make sure that I was on top of all things needed. The smallest things matter as a waitress/ waiter. I had anything from 1 customer, to 6 tables including a party of 11; so it was my job to stay consistent in serving my guests and not forgetting ordered items.
The most difficult part of the job would have to be the multitasking. When I first applied I had thought I was skilled at this, but after working there for some time I quickly learned that there was much more I could improve on.
My most enjoyable part of the job would have to have been helping guests. I got to interract with all sorts of people at all ages and it made me happy to serve them.
Pluspunten
discounts on food while working
short breaks, no benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
I wood like to work hard any type job (huidige medewerker) –  Anywhere on the world (or france)28 mei 2018
I wood like to work sincerely and hard working. I am. The responsibility worker. I wood like follow my supervisor and my siniors all the my times. I help my company good production.
If possible
Break
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced resturaunt job, fun atmosphere
Waitress (huidige medewerker) –  Appleton, WI17 april 2018
harder than most waitressing jobs, requires a lot of phsyical labor, fast paced resturaunt that caters to large groups as well as small tables, interesting and unique resturaunt atmoshphere, provides a safe environment to meet new people
Good company
HR field (huidige medewerker) –  Panipat City, Haryana14 februari 2018
It is a good company I have been get training from this company. And I have learned many things Like how to manage employees and how to make payroll system
Good managing
Less salary
Chennai
electronics (huidige medewerker) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu27 december 2017
Electronics works and electrical works data entry any company but timing 7 to 11pm is better for me bcz am working in other electronic company some family problems and money problem that's why I searching for part time jobs
any
part time
work place
not yet working (huidige medewerker) –  not yet10 november 2017
i preferred this job it suits me very well in all ways as well as location,work.so i am interested to work in your company. i an very lucky work in your company.
2,0
Bored
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dubsi26 september 2017
I learned some some good idea with this company teaching us to how use the machine talking nice to the customer late salary other staff is good funny .
Free accomodation
Minpunten
Split long hours no overtime
Kerala
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Kerala or bangore26 juni 2017
A good company,a good salaries,good works ,a good staffs ,working condition perfect,working area was very good ,a smart officers,a good placement,thank
Free lunch free room
Long hour
A typical day at work
Bartender (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO7 mei 2017
Working at Good Company I was working with many different personalities, learning them and understanding what approach to take to deescalate a conflict and better server everyone around. Every day was a completely different scenario, so adaptability was key.
i wanna do job on MA base Professional
Internship (voormalige medewerker) –  Delhi, Delhi14 april 2017
I need job I am good and hard worker person but I hv no experience in any job so I have no idea what type I should choose job on my education skill.so
1,0
productive and fun workplace
Sales Executive,salesofficer etc (voormalige medewerker) –  Indore, Madhya Pradesh5 december 2016
The raputeted and good company.i will always help to acheive the profit making goal and fulfill targets.there are many compititors in business organisation..so i will always competent with other companies.
free lunches
Fast Paced and Fun
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Rockhampton QLD1 februari 2015
Good Company is a small cafe in Rockhampton that has an amazing vibe. Its great for those who love to be kept on their toes and always doing something and never stopping untill the shop closes up.

The people who work there are amazing and love to help with all different types of learning styles.
Pluspunten
Staff Discounts on food for family
Nice working atmosphere.
Outlet Cashier, Store Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Dubai, DU26 september 2014
I got a very good experience by working with this company for almost all the levels, such as management, purchase, busy handling,problems solving skills etc. The most important thing is I got all the support from my colleagues including the managers. There is very good team work and nice and pleasant atmosphere.
Pluspunten
There is free accommodation, food, transportation and tips.
Minpunten
Normally the working hours is 10 hrs. But sometimes we are doing 12 Hrs also.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Good Company. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag