Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 14.367 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Job
Stocking Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Racine, WI16 november 2018
When I first started working there it was fine 4 a month and then people started complaining and myself because jonco company would tell me and employees that they didn’t need us for today not knowing what we had going on in our personal life’s very unprofessional.
Good people
15 mins
What you learn
Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX16 november 2018
Helping customers in saving money, putting people to work, and education programs. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to meet new people. The hardest part of the job is training people above you. I learned my brand in items , good , beeter and best.
Fun workplace
Senior Retail Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Greenwood, SC16 november 2018
I enjoy coming to work. Management and co-workers are great. Customers are friendly. There are a lot of regular customers and you get to know them. We are one big family.
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy work for manual labor
Assembly Line Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Sturtevant, WI16 november 2018
Goodwill is not a bad place to work for. It's a good place to start off until you can find something better. There are no benefits. It takes too long to get hired into the company
Flexible schedules
No benefits
Nice place to work.
Office Assistant/IT (huidige medewerker) –  Toledo, OH16 november 2018
Nice place to work. The work environment is relaxed and friendly. The duties I am assigned are commensurate with my abilities and experience. My co-workers and manager are the best.
Pluspunten
The work environment is relaxed and friendly.
Productive Work
Customer Service Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Wilmington, DE15 november 2018
At goodwill they had a retail store where I had to help customers, take donations, clean, stock items. The teamwork was great. The manager was very helpful.
great job atmosphere
Full time driver familiar (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA15 november 2018
customer service is important, taking care of employees is important, a company's best asset is its employees, take care of the employee and the employee is more likely to take care of the customer.
Bedrijfscultuur
Easy, fast paced, laid back
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  LaPorte, IN15 november 2018
I liked it, it was easy work, the people I worked with were nice, and our customers were amazing. Everyone was always so friendly. Goodwill was probably my favorite job.
Pluspunten
They had customers donate drinks and food sometimes
No cons really
Fun, But stressful work place
Cashier/Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, NH14 november 2018
it was a fun, but stressful work environment with a great store manager and mostly great work team with great motto's and fairly decent customer service as well as good benefits
productive
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX14 november 2018
busy everyday, production level can be stressful, closing the store is ill prepared, so is getting the store open. much needed supplies that would make it easier to work is not granted.
flexible hours
Minpunten
short breaks, no health care
Hard work
Receptionist/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA14 november 2018
Pros

Benefits, Most people (there are a few random super pretentious people)...yeah

Cons

Have you ever dated someone you saw so much potential in, but he repeatedly let you down and broke your heart, and you began to realize there were actually much better guys out there? Working at Indeed is like that.
I joined Indeed, excited about the growth and what the culture appeared to be. Every relationship has that make-it-or-break-it point at 2 years. I should have seen it then when the promises of …

Advice to Management

Stop talking, and start doing. You have so much potential. It pains me to see you waste it. I want to see you win so bad, but you have to let go of the people bringing you down in leadership (namely HR, Sales, Engineering, and Product) and do what you said you would do without excuses. Also, take more risks with products. Our customers want more innovative products and they're going to buy them from the new companies that are popping up or LinkedIn.
Pluspunten
Benefits, Most people (there are a few random super pretentious people)...yeah It is a great place to learn, try new things, and have a good time. I still recommend it, but not for anything long term.
schedule
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a okay place to work
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Saraland, AL14 november 2018
Goodwill was a nice place to work but you are in the cold a lot then u have to deal with rude customer but some customer are fabulous and wonderful. I loved it
Nope
Lunch
Exciting place to work
Stocker, Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Bradenton, FL14 november 2018
I rather enjoyed working at goodwill. Co-workers are friendly and helpful. Also the management team is great, very knowledgeable and caring. It was a shame i had to relocate to another job.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun energetic place to work
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Binghamton, NY14 november 2018
Team is small. Close. We’re all like family there. Provides excellent customer service to our guests. Always finding and learning about new things such as vintage and antique items.
Pizza parties often
Minpunten
Health care is very expensive
Goodwill
Production Line Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI14 november 2018
Goodwill is a fast pace working environment for any one who can work on there feet and the pay is good and weekly and that is something that is one of most rewarding thing .
good discount
long hour
Great Job, Disappointing Company
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas City, MO14 november 2018
I loved my job working with Goodwill. However they are completely negligent with their dedicated employees. It's best to just stay in your lane, don't report harassment or discrimination, and accept the extremely pitiful wage they believe is sufficient for all the work they ask of you. I did meet some truly amazing and inspiring people! However the company was totally ready to cut them loose if they questioned anything about operations or disagreed with anything the corporate employees told them to do. The corporate employees have no understanding of what the associates or managers do and deal with on a daily basis at their retail locations. The business model is over 100 years old and dismally failing, and the CEO and upper management is so focused on the monetary deficiencies, they are completely neglecting the basic mission of the company.
Pluspunten
There are silver linings, but they are few and far between, and difficult to grasp.
Minpunten
Harassment, Discrimination, Refusal to Promote, Bullying, Overworked and Underpayed
stressful
Cashier/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  South Bend, IN14 november 2018
I came in and usually had to go through clothing and then put them out on the racks. Also I had to put price tags on the clothing. The work atmosphere could be stressful at times.
Fun environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Saginaw, MI14 november 2018
I would go in the morning time and we had a great manager we would have to clean up the garbage outside first then we would go in have a little breakfast before getting to work .me and my co workers would have to hang and tag 10 racks of clothes and we would always try and get ours done before everyone else, I also worked out on the floor cleaning up and waiting on customers. The hardest part was dealing with people hiding things for Saturday sale. It was a great place to work.
Pluspunten
Ate breakfast before we opened
Minpunten
Cleaning up the trash from the dumpster
Bedrijfscultuur
im only leaving a survery
Temporary Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH 4320413 november 2018
im only writing this survey cause the thing wouldnt let me move on without doing so I only worked at goodwill as a temp so i was not treated as a regular employee.
Good place to start.
Donation Sorter (huidige medewerker) –  2206 E lamar Sherman tx 7509013 november 2018
Goodwill Industries, is a good place to start out. The pay isn't awful, but it's not fantastic either. Management is decent, they try to work with you in some areas, and are reasonable.
Pluspunten
No weekend work, unless you request it. Very stable schedule.
Minpunten
Money can get uncomfortably tight sometimes.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag