Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 14.167 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Newark, OH22 oktober 2018
The hardest part of the job was getting everything done that had to be done when you had other things to get done too.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to meet new people everyday.
Low Pay
Document Destruction associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA22 oktober 2018
I worked for Goodwill industries for 5 yrs and never got a raise. This was the primary reason for leaving this job. The work is steady, but they don't appreciate employees loyalty.
steady work
no raises
Bedrijfscultuur
People move around a lot and turnover is high
Career Advancement Trainer (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX22 oktober 2018
First off, the health insurance and PTO policy are awful. Know that going in or you will be disappointed. People tend to change jobs or leave every couple of months, so new opportunities are always opening up. Overall people here are nice, but very few are around long enough to know their jobs well so there is a lot of confusion about who is supposed to be doing what. A lot of young management, which is good in some ways and lacking in others.
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good experience
Sorter (voormalige medewerker) –  South Bend, IN22 oktober 2018
I worked and did a good job always them on time enjoyed the people i worked with i sorted clohes paired shoes taged dresses pants .I really don't have to much more to say it was ajob when i needed one.It also was a kob through work one senior citizens program
Volunteer Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV22 oktober 2018
It was ok, didn't have too much problems volunteering for them. Follow all rules & regulations an you will be fine. Always take your breaks in the break area.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good if you're looking to get back in the job force
Vintage Vogue Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN22 oktober 2018
I loved working there. Great place if you are trying to get back in the work force. The people are awesome!! They accommodate people with disabilities & anyone with criminal history.
Good people, health accomidating
Minpunten
Building not in good shape
It wasn't bad
Cashier/Sales Associate/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, AL22 oktober 2018
It wasn't horrible. The older ladies that work in there are full of gossip an love to stir up some drama tho but overall it's a very easy job. I would go back there any day.
Easy
Easy
Very affordable
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX21 oktober 2018
Having goodwill makes things essyer for those that have criminal record..……… and in general it’s a good experience to go threw. And the great discounts.
Super stressful environment
Production Assistant Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Bremerton, WA21 oktober 2018
Everything they get was given free. They don't care if there is no room for more stuff they want u to price between 2 people 2400 items per day for some sections of the store. Also constantly being told to price things higher even if it was free to begin with like sometimes just a dollar or 2 less than if you bought it new. They don't provide not near the help they claim. I would not recommend trying to work for this company
Bedrijfscultuur
The management is not that good
Pricer (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ21 oktober 2018
The manager I had after I quit got fired a week later. She wanted me to come in sick and I refused. If not for that Manager I would still be there and be manager
Hours are good
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
have to meet a certain quota everyday
Retail Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Cruces, NM21 oktober 2018
employees are being timed on how many pieces of clothing or pieces of merchandise come out from the back of the donations if they dont make there quota they get written up.
Bedrijfscultuur
good place the people their are sometimes good
SALESMAN, STACKER (voormalige medewerker) –  Hinesville, GA20 oktober 2018
thefts always happened there, but overall its a good place to go it gives good health care.. and the pay is pretty decent. Nothing to drastic, might not want to spend you life working their though.
Warehouse Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA20 oktober 2018
GoodWill offers plenty of time four u to work alone. With projects out of many to do everyday there's always a day full of work to do at your own pace. Co workers ate friendly and the pay war good. What I learned from GoodWill was how to multitask on a series of projects and have them done in a timely fashion.
Work at own pace
Lomg days
Bedrijfscultuur
Co workers great, mgmt mean
Donation Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Downers Grove, Il20 oktober 2018
This was one of the best working environments I've had. Co-workers cooperative and friendly. Definitely hard work. I was in donations and it could be very fast paced and sometimes stressful. Mgmt sometimes cruel. Pay a little low.
Good Comrades.
Mgmt
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a good environment to work in
Team Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Fredericksburg, VA20 oktober 2018
I love my job and my co-workers. What really makes my day are the customers. I really job joy talking to the children. I usually go over and say hi and give to children candy. I makes me smile to see someone else smile.
Ups And Downs
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake City, FL19 oktober 2018
Management will work with you on the hours you are available and the coworkers are really great to work with however you are expected to always be available on weekends and you cant ever be late or call or they write you up.
Friendly Co-Workers
Minpunten
Management can be tough sometimes they expect you to do the work of others when short-handed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fun workplace
Donation Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ19 oktober 2018
Goodwill was a fun place to work all of the worker there was very nice people everybody got along . The Mangement they were nice people. But The hardest part about working there is carrying heavy piece of furniture into the compacker and my most enjoyable part of the job was founding a lot of crazy things in the donations
Horrible
Sales Associate and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB19 oktober 2018
Unless you're willing to be treated like trash, I would 110% not recommend working and the Goodwill Westend store. Management is so bad, but some of the employers are nice.
Bedrijfscultuur
be prepared to work nights, days and weekends
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Warner Robins, GA19 oktober 2018
this should not be a hard job, depending on the manager it can become very stressful for the most part the employees become like family. be prepared to work nights , and days an weekends
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Company is sensitive to the needs of people.
Program Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA19 oktober 2018
Excellent community out reach programs. Goodwill supports its employees through on the job training. Benefits are above and beyond what other non profit organizations offer.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag