Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 13.333 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible atmosphere, terrible job.
Custodian (voormalige medewerker) –  Montgomery, AL15 juli 2018
My experience during my employment with Goodwill was absolutely frustrating. The management and employees were very mean-spirited, ignorant, and egotistical. I have even been threatened with physical violence by a coworker on several occasions.

In addition to this, the hours that I received were terrible, resulting in a low paycheck.

In summery, I felt absolutely exploited, and berated at this job.
STAY AWAY!
401k Plan
Minpunten
No Breaks, Rude Coworkers/Managers, Low pay, Frustrating work.
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA15 juli 2018
Long as you do whar you need and dont get side tracked its the best place to work goodwill has giving me so many opportunities to exercise my leader ship roles as well as exercising potential management roles
fun workplace
Registered Nurse (huidige medewerker) –  Waldorf, MD15 juli 2018
It was a very nice experience . I got to Work with a lot of people and help them Nd thats all i wanted to do was help others . so it good and all fun!
free lunches
short breaks
Deceiving
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC15 juli 2018
Goodwill use to be about helping people but now after working for them it has been more and more about just money. They do not care about there workers. There is a high turn over rate, and many quit because they are treated like slaves with no complements.
Good benefits
Minpunten
Bad management and wrongful terminations
I likes Goodwill Industries
Computer Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Queens, NY15 juli 2018
I want to work in Goodwill Industries, this is a good company, I enjoyed working in Goodwill Industries. I put my best effort to work.
the people are nice and is a good place to work
Bedrijfscultuur
Supportive environment not much chance to advance
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Denver, CO14 juli 2018
Good if you can't find anything else - Supportive management and coworkers. Not a great plan for long term. I couldn't find anything else in my field. The insurance benefits for my wife and I are good. I like the people I work with. I haven't had much luck moving up despite my Master's degree and multiple tries to get up to another position.
No advancement oprotunities
Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX14 juli 2018
No loyalty from manager very low pay compared to price of living here. I will never return to work at any goodwill location again in my life. Degrading treatment of employees.
Got a discount
Minpunten
Low pay not paid for work done
Too Executive Management Heavy
Not Important (voormalige medewerker) –  Not Important14 juli 2018
The Executive Management Team is too far removed from the mission. The mission is on paper only; they need to get back to ACTUAL mission and that starts with the impacted people having a bigger voice than the top - with the monies & the resources allocated accordingly. The CEO and the rest of the executive team should take a pay cut and pay the REAL workers more.
The People, The Mission
The Executives
Bedrijfscultuur
Good people all working together to make the community a better place.
Assistant Facility Manger (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA14 juli 2018
I wish there would have been better upper management. I felt like something's got lost between lower management and upper management. Overall was a great place for me to work and gain some great experiences.
Bedrijfscultuur
Place for disabled and displaced workers
Sales Associate/Hardlines Pricer (huidige medewerker) –  West Allis, WI14 juli 2018
The quota for pricers in hardlines are ridiculously high. Employees are treated poorly if their numbers are not where they need to be. There is a very high turn over rate due to overworking their employees in the warehouse. People are made to feel disposable rather than important. Some of the management staff is quite unprofessional due to how they share information about other employees about their performance if it is not up to quota standards. Employee's are talked to in front of others rather than brought into a private area. Management is not encouraging to help those who are struggling along. I would not recommend Goodwill for a long term position. However, to gain experience and to re-enter the workforce if a person has not been employed for a block of time, it is overall a good place to start so you can obtain some type of salary.
Low Level Employee's are good people
Minpunten
Management team can be unprofessional, Quota's are nearly unobtainable, Employees are overworked
Bedrijfscultuur
you ether are or not goodwill
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Cartersville, GA14 juli 2018
Goodwill is a great place to work at. You will have to be a strong person to be able to weather different types of personalities there.
I cant really give much details because you will have to take that leap of faith to see if Goodwill is the right fit for you.
Pluspunten
very good pay for management
Minpunten
you can lose your job at anytime.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
average good company
job training (voormalige medewerker) –  Smyrna, GA13 juli 2018
nice pay and benefits but lacks in customer service and values. low and disrespectful employees that don’t respect the work trainers. Very mean managers. i dont like mean managers.
good pay
bad employees
My Experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fridley, MN13 juli 2018
my review is that its a nice first job to have but to many lazy workers which they put all the work on one person and don't do any work, especially the manager not doing anything to fix the situation , as i always came in they would leave everything to me to put away and clean while they talked in the back of the store, as i told the manager about it he didn't seem to do anything so that's why i quit.
rewards for hardwork
laziness, unsanitary
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Make money for richer people
Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  La Jolla, CA13 juli 2018
This type of work is all about running you ragged, and paying you as little as possible in order to make a large amount of money for the company. You are being paid to suffer, that is what matters.
Good, understanding manager
Terrible assistant manager
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
A fun and great team
Cashier/Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fishers, IN13 juli 2018
The job is not the that hard. There is a dependable staff and a friendly environment. As long as you are on task and friendly, every task will be a breeze.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a good place to work overall
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Port Orange, FL13 juli 2018
It's a good place to work overall. The prices for their product is super cheap..and I love the way we get recognized for our accomplishments for the change round up for example to help get people off the streets and help them with jobs good and ECT.
25 percent discount
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Company began process of structure negative change.
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Gulfport, MS12 juli 2018
To many changes in management and new CEO. Too much employee turn over. Employees not happy with working conditions and changes implemented by the new CEO.
Alright
Donation Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearland, TX12 juli 2018
People Are Alright Hours Are Good Customer Are Alright Manager Are Alright Money Is Okay I Worked There For 3 And Half Years And Then Came Back It Was Okay
Hours
Drama
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Not a welcoming workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Danville, IL12 juli 2018
Not very helpful workplace. Everyone is basically for themselves. The job and hours are not consistent at all, and not very many people get along there unless you've worked there for a while.
Bedrijfscultuur
an Ok place to work but staff is underpayed
Store Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Florence, AL12 juli 2018
it would be a good place to work if they would just fix what needs to be fixed. the air is out there so its hot in there all the time. to many bosses telling everyone what to do. i would not recommend that job for anyone.,
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag