Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 14.151 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Ups And Downs
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake City, FL19 oktober 2018
Management will work with you on the hours you are available and the coworkers are really great to work with however you are expected to always be available on weekends and you cant ever be late or call or they write you up.
Friendly Co-Workers
Minpunten
Management can be tough sometimes they expect you to do the work of others when short-handed.
Fun workplace
Donation Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ19 oktober 2018
Goodwill was a fun place to work all of the worker there was very nice people everybody got along . The Mangement they were nice people. But The hardest part about working there is carrying heavy piece of furniture into the compacker and my most enjoyable part of the job was founding a lot of crazy things in the donations
Horrible
Sales Associate and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB19 oktober 2018
Unless you're willing to be treated like trash, I would 110% not recommend working and the Goodwill Westend store. Management is so bad, but some of the employers are nice.
Bedrijfscultuur
be prepared to work nights, days and weekends
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Warner Robins, GA19 oktober 2018
this should not be a hard job, depending on the manager it can become very stressful for the most part the employees become like family. be prepared to work nights , and days an weekends
Bedrijfscultuur
Company is sensitive to the needs of people.
Program Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Baton Rouge, LA19 oktober 2018
Excellent community out reach programs. Goodwill supports its employees through on the job training. Benefits are above and beyond what other non profit organizations offer.
Wonder Organization to Work For
Employment Counselor Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  ‘Aiea, HI18 oktober 2018
While I was there and I don't know if it changed. Goodwill was a wonderful organization to work for in Hawaii. The culture was inclusive and they listened to everyone. Annual reviews provided merit raises as did taking on more responsibility. They had a system in place to recognize each other for Good Works and keep each other motivated. It was a small, free incentive that only took time and kept people motivated and happy. They provided all necessary training by wonderful trainers who were engaging and positive. I loved working for Goodwill. They have a commitment to community and truly do their part in the world to make it better for anyone. They look constantly for new ways to improve and keep up with the needs of people, not just themselves. What they earn, they give back to the community in programs, jobs, and services. Amazing place.
Pluspunten
Great culture, adequate training, involvement with employees, realistic
I don't like working 8am to 4pm
Productive and fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Big Rapids, MI18 oktober 2018
It's a good work environment. Lots of people. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone. People are caring. Managers could use better language and attitudes.
Always making you laugh
Rude customers or coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
Just an all around decent experience!
Prep Cook/Line Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY18 oktober 2018
As a cook it allowed me to show my experiences from cooking classes as well as my own skills from just me being me. Overall it was a great opportunity and something I was glad to have taken part in. Good people(staff&managers), and a good work environment! i hope to have some of those same opportunities in the near future especially with the skill set that I have.
Pluspunten
Free lunches, Nice break period, accessibility
Minpunten
Taking on multiple task at a time, sometimes getting frustrated
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Managers not very nice
Supported Living Assistant (huidige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH18 oktober 2018
The company does not pay enough for the service provided. some managers do not give opportunities for self-expression. Some coworkers are very mean to colleagues.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone is fun to work with, very easy going.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  seaside18 oktober 2018
I continually learn new things everyday. making sure where certain items go, making guest feel welcomed. Doing are best to make the store look presentable, easy to shop for our guest.
flexible hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Good attitudes from employees.
Janitor (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA18 oktober 2018
I was employed with Goodwill for two years. The work culture was positive. The financial compensation for my position was poor. Opportunities for advancement were poor in my department.Management lead with positive attitudes.
It was interesting
Housekeeping-processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cumberland, MD18 oktober 2018
I liked working with the people that I did. I also enjoyed hanging clothing and looking at the stuff coming in. I also liked making my area clean at the end of the week
Pluspunten
Enjoyed everything at this job
Talk in preson
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, GA18 oktober 2018
As my experience as a sale associate my job title
To: Greet Customers
:Great Teamwork
Bring lunch
Average
calm atmosphere
customer service specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Warren, OH18 oktober 2018
goodwill was a nice environment to work in. daily interaction with customers. light physical work within the business. nice group of people to work with.
Pluspunten
daily contact with people, light physical work
Minpunten
minimum pay and lil hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Alot of work for low pay
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Griffith, IN18 oktober 2018
All in all a friendly place to work. The pay is too low. I am a certified, experieced groomer. The job is way too demanding. There is no recognition for jobs well done. Management needs to be on a better level with associates.
Interacting with the public
No advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
its ok, was better when i first started
CRMA/DSP (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, ME18 oktober 2018
i currently work here, i love my clients and thats about it. staff turn over is high, cant keep anyone, drama drama drama, pay sucks, promised things and they never happen, management....wont go there on that one. no one communicates or pays attention to staff.
the clients
Minpunten
no breaks, over worked, pay sucks, drama
Nothing that represents Good or Will
RECRUITER (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX17 oktober 2018
The summary says it all - THIS company represents itself as a well round organization but definitely is not sure from the core! As a new recruiter to a department that wasn't really recognized as a part of the company - contracts state one thing and the Goodwill hiring policy and standard being non-existant made filling contracts a nightmare, just to name a few...
Bedrijfscultuur
good temporary job for me
General Laborer (voormalige medewerker) –  South Bend, IN17 oktober 2018
good place to work pay was not that great the bosses were good to their employees but my fellow co workers were not that great good temporary job for me
Friendly environment
E-Commerce Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  South Bend, IN17 oktober 2018
Met a lot of great people and came across a lot of neat, vintage items while sorting through donations. I gained a lot of knowledge on shipping procedures as well as online sales.
Bedrijfscultuur
It a good place for starting out into the work field
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, Ca17 oktober 2018
While gaining knowledge in this industry, punctuality and hard working is the key. Just be in mind is a great opportunity for people that needs to begin again, or just starting out. Therefore, don't become complacent and always look for a opportunity to improve you.
Flexible schedule
Minpunten
It's hard to progress in the company
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag