Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 13.407 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
it is written
Freelance Writer (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA21 juli 2018
terrible place to work. there is nothing else to say. This is one of the worst places to work, ever. Poor management. Poor promotion opportunities. Terrible work schedules. Poorly trained managers.
Bedrijfscultuur
They treat you like your nothing
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Biloxi, MS20 juli 2018
They treat the employees like they giving them the best job in the world but work you for pennies . I would never approve of someone young to work there unless your life is completely boring
Bedrijfscultuur
alot of dedicated and great people there
General Production Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Johns Island, SC20 juli 2018
Loved working with such dedicated and helpful people. Loved being a part of a community. Knowing our guests and their families. It was a wonderful experience.
life work balance
expect weekend work
Fun
Donor Services/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Roswell, GA20 juli 2018
It was an awesome place to work loved every bit of my job. Management was awesome as well as the employees,wish I still worked there. They didn't have enough employees
A lot of donations
Minpunten
If you get sick don't use sick days
Terrible management
Home Pickup (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ20 juli 2018
Terrible management , low pay , management was not good at all. Goodwill has a variety of things to work on and I recommend no one to apply there at all.
The skills required
Mentor for at risk students (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL20 juli 2018
I enjoyed what I was doing. Working and helping at risk students. I worked with guidance counselors, teachers and students. I was also priviledged to work with some of the agencies associated with the schools.
experience
It went well
Custodian/Janitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Knoxville, TN20 juli 2018
There was so much work involved but I liked it. The messes weren't always pleasant but the people I worked with were very nice. I would do it again if given a chance.
steady work
it had to end
Loved My job at Moline Goodwill
Retail Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moline, IL20 juli 2018
IT was really like family and a team I loved my job at goodwill if the pay were a little more or I had the oppertunity to be a Job couch or work in the center I would go back in a second.
Goodwill Industries
Benefits Coordinator • Job Connection Employment (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK20 juli 2018
I was lucky enough to serve in many capacities at Goodwill, which enabled me to learn about a company that was growing, the different departments and how they function. Fortunately I was never bored, helped everyone from people coming through the front door, to homeless Veterans and the trials and tribulations of their lives. Helped people learn how to use a computer and find jobs. Management honored me with the ability to move around. Hardest part of the job was leaving. I think it's one of if not the best job I had. Most enjoyable part was helping so many people in so many ways....
Good starting job
Intake Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Juliet, TN20 juli 2018
Goodwill was a good first job. The hours were decent, the people I worked with were great. This job taught me a lot about procedures and following orders.
Great people
low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Terrible environment with absolutely herendous management
Goodwill (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX20 juli 2018
Worst job I have ever had. Would never recommend someone working at Goodwill under any circumstances. Uncomfortable workplace, not flexible nor understanding when it comes to needing help or having problems outside of work when the job just adds to the stress and the workers don't acknowledge anything you have to say. Anyone that works at Goodwill I strongly encourage to quit.
exciting workplace
CASHIER LEAD (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY20 juli 2018
Working for goodwill was a tad bit exciting because everything that would come through the door would be almost like a treasure hunt.But "store policy" was confusing. Almost all valuable items were to not be sold. Employees that worked very hard for this company through extreme weather conditions (no heat) were not able to purchase items in store untill 4 months of work.
long breaks.
It Was An Okay Job For me At The Time
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Rapids, MI20 juli 2018
I liked where I was located the management was fun and made work a breeze to come and go to. And for me it was room to move up less then a year I was there when other management was leaving but I didn't want to get stuck doing that getting comfortable with a management position like this is it for me so I went on to do something else.I also got a pay increase in less then a year as well If you out in the work and it shows then they will definitely reward you that's the way I see it.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Twinsburg, OH19 juli 2018
Interesting place to work. You are given many opportunities to move up in the company. I was able to learn all departments and skills. I interacted with many different people.
New opportunities
Poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
A good place to learn about retail
Lead Salvage Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Detroit, MI19 juli 2018
A very informative and productive place to work with plenty opportunities of advancement. Always was busy and always something new to learn about job.
Pluspunten
always bought lunch for employees
work long hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Not very happy
Sr. Residential Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  CT19 juli 2018
Stressful , managers do not care about problem in your private ,some times rude and not supported stuff . work so many years but newer can't contact payroll for question.
productive, ongoing workload
Lead Truck Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA19 juli 2018
goodwill has an excellent workload for all employees. goodwill has other opportunities so that their employees can move up towards something greater. goodwill needs to consider screening their new hires better
Bedrijfscultuur
I was a fun workplace what the staff
Warehouse and customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA19 juli 2018
Enjoyed working at Goodwill seeing how the items were donated then processed then to the floor then sold. Why worked at Goodwill I learned how to work the back room and process everything and then I also learned how to cashier and work the front customer service.
Unique stuff
Minpunten
Some customers try to steal and change price tags
Goodwill
Assists center manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX19 juli 2018
Hardest part of Goodwill was managing employees who no longer wanted to work there. Best part is seeing the excitement on customers eyes when they seen how low the prices were.
its a job
Merchandiser (voormalige medewerker) –  Wickenburg, AZ19 juli 2018
a typical day at work is usually depending on the time in the summer it is very slow but in the winter it is a very fast pace job which you have to be on your feet all day. Get along with management you should be fine.
get to go home early
short breaks
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag