Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 10.894 reviews worden getoond
Wasnt bad.
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Elkhart, IN14 december 2017
Wasnt bad, slow work paced environment, Low pay, low hours but it is a training center. Suppervisor was very nive, easy to learn from. They help you find a job, and have pre-employment skills.
Good will is okay
Pc1 (voormalige medewerker) –  Berea, KY13 december 2017
I enjoyed working there for the short time that It was. The full-time staff seemed to be more stressed then the temps but that is because they are required to do alot more and I think they should be allowed more temps to help with that problem but as it is, that wont ever happen.
Fun place to work
Forklift Operator/helper (huidige medewerker) –  Abilene, TX13 december 2017
Ive loved every minute at goodwill it is a very exciting place to work great people and a great company. It is a very good place for people with barriers to get on there feet
Pluspunten
Will help you with fork lift certified
No enough pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Williamsburg, KY13 december 2017
it's a good company to work for. I don't like the upper managements ways of not paying attention to smaller store that are struggling. Overall it's a great place.
awful
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Gilroy, CA13 december 2017
The management is the worst I've ever heard of, yet alone experienced! I will never work there ever again! I suggest nobody else ever work there either!
Coworkers were amazing!
Everything else!
Goodwill Treats their Employees Great
Collection Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Evansville, IN13 december 2017
My time at Goodwill was Awesome. It is the best job that I have ever had. The Management is awesome, the other employees are really friendly. The only complaint I ever had was I felt I wasn't paid enough/ didn't have enough help to run my part of the store
Fun Job
Merchant Services (voormalige medewerker) –  California13 december 2017
Meet new people and share your days with the other employees. I like the staffing really appreciate the opportunity Goodwill offers. I would recommend to a friend.
Growth
Bedrijfscultuur
good environment to be in
Material Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD13 december 2017
I didn't work for Goodwill for long but while I was there I had people around me that taught me a lot about the job and the good things about working there
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace with poor management
Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Murrysville, PA13 december 2017
Goodwill was an easy place to work but very repetitive. The management had difficulty running the store adequately.They were quick to blame others when mistakes were made. The other employees however made it a fun work environment.
advancement oppurtunities
Poor management
on hands job
SORTER/PRICER (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple, TX13 december 2017
Hands on job, a lot of cleaning and organization of store clothes. Warehouse experience may be best for this type of job in this environment. Customer services also may be required
Fun
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Bridgeport, CT13 december 2017
Very quick paced
Very hands on
good environment
Good co-workers
Good management
Decent amount of work load
Reasonable hours
Decent pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Team work makes the Dream works
Lead Career Coach (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA13 december 2017
Excepted to work under understaff and and very little to no management

The peers and coworkers were nice to work with and encouraged each other daily

The hardest part of the job was interviewing for multiple jobs for advancement and being told i am better suited in what I do now

The most enjoyable part of he job was promoting job fairs and hiring events to assist people with gaining suitable employment.
Maintenance (voormalige medewerker) –  Buffalo New York13 december 2017
Good job and nice people to work with very friendly and professional environment. Good hours and decent pay. Decent amount of breaks easy going work place
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work in the beginning, after time not worth it
Donation Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Central NC area12 december 2017
They claim to offer benifits but that is only for full time employees. They are not flexible as far as working other jobs along with theirs. Their only concern is MONEY! For a company that claims to want to help people they have hard time helping employees who want to better themselves ( people that go to college) they intentionally schedule people on the day they have classes. Not to mention I've seen 20 employees leave or resign in two years. The rules change almost every month managers sit in the office all day and only come out to bother you and take breaks when they do come out. If they offer you a chance to move up you better do it even if it is out your way or it will take a regular employee for years to reach 10/hr. Even for the jobs that are the hardest like donation attendant...and you would think that the individual that brings in all the free stuff in would be some of the most important people in the company. ..nope. Not enough people to help with loading and unloading heavy items...corporate employees enjoy there weekends but a company that was established with Christian principals makes there regular employees work Sunday's and are too greedy to close. While a for profit business like Chic fil a at least some of them are closed. BOYCOTT GOODWILL INDUSTRIES the rich are getting rich and the poor are getting rundown to the bone!
Benifits, PTO
Minpunten
Inconsitency from corporate to retail management, greedy company, lack of pay or promotion
Bedrijfscultuur
The store I worked at it was a great great place
Key Holder (voormalige medewerker) –  Vernon, TX12 december 2017
I enjoyed working for them very much. I loved our customers.i love the idea of the jobs they help disabled people get.the services they have for the community to use
Horrible management and leadership
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX12 december 2017
The work environment was horrible. Manager managed through fear. I have never worked in an environment this bad. I would rate below 1 star if I could.
Strict
Donations Attendant (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK12 december 2017
No raiaes, low pay, no overtime, cutting discount card, sloppy stores, higher prices, no standards on donations, not family friendly not flexible ....
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Rewarding and opportunities are endless
I.T. Instructor (huidige medewerker) –  Roanoke, VA12 december 2017
Goodwill is open to understanding employee's perspective and ideas.
Goodwill provides good feedback on performance and are very supportive of your work. Goodwill is accommodating to ensure that you have everything that is needed to perform your job.
Goodwill is encouraging and I appreciate their company values.
Goodwill provides opportunities at all levels, they are a great place to work.
Hated working there
Associate/cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ellsworth, ME12 december 2017
Goodwill is a awful place to work. They only care about numbers and not there employees, if a high school student wanted a job don't go to goodwill they wont work with you on a schedule to work with school.
Temporary Position I loved
Production Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA12 december 2017
Holy cow man! This place was great to work at. Wow I dunno why this is required but this is hilarious. Umm... I liked all the doods & doodettes there & my mistrust & disdain for 'the Man' has been lessened slightly by the Man...agement at this establishment. (:
Pluspunten
Caring upper employees, somewhat flexible schedule, Kamehameha, not-too-rushed environment
15 min break