Goodwill Industries Reviews

13.666 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.668 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
I had a very easy fun job that I worked ery fast at in a clean drugfree environment.
Soft Line Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL11 augustus 2018
When I first started to work for Goodwill I really enjoyed my position as a soft line worker. I would put the clothes on hangers and put the tag of the day on the clothing which made them ready to be put out on the sales floor. Everyday the color would change. There were My job was very interesting and the employees were very nice to me. The work environment was very clean and smoke free. I was given an award at one time that I was not expecting. I was very surprised and very blessed by my employers. The employers cared for me and they really made me feel good about myself. You are awesome, and thankyou for giving me a job and keep up the good work.
Eh. It was a job
Warehouse Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Sherman, TX11 augustus 2018
Nothing too hard but it does get boring after a while and your house gets filled with tons of cool and interesting items. Goodwill Industries is a fair place to work at. Employees are pleasant and well trained. I get treated like family by everyone regardless of job title.
Pluspunten
Cute girls sometimes & free food from customers
Crazy Customers, Same Customers & needs more music
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I love working there at goodwill
Racker (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN11 augustus 2018
I have so much fun to work at goodwill and I don’t intend to leave I just want to check out new jobs and try something new out in the community because I have been working at goodwill Since the time I got out of high school till now
Paid time off
I got attached
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Multiple Performances
Janitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Saint Louis County, MO10 augustus 2018
This position required travel. A typical day consisted of traveling to desired work area to assist in job duties assigned to employees. Each location given for an assignment was given before the shift and it was your responsibility to make it on time and complete the task by a certain deadline. This included janitorial services, snow plowing and working in extreme weather conditions.
Fun Work Place
SORTER (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, OH10 augustus 2018
I enjoy working at Goodwill. There is a nice team environment. Work is steady and customers regulars. Management great and understanding. Staff helpful.
Team Enviroment
No Health Care
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly and helpful place to work.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colonial Drive and Murdock Street Orlando fl.10 augustus 2018
Goodwill Industries was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping all the customers, everyone was so friendly and laid back, no stress at all, everyone of staff was very friendly and helpful and recognizes the work and effort you do. There is no one on your back watching you work, they are very appreciative of the work you do. All around, I loved working there very much.
Pluspunten
Very friendly staff and the work was quite easy.
Minpunten
They don't pay enough per hour and raises are scarce.
It was ok
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Vancouver, WA10 augustus 2018
There is team work, we clean and help with customers. Most management is friendly. They only post the schedule a week out which really sucks, my schedule changes all the time so I can't make any plans.
Hard place to work
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Delavan, WI10 augustus 2018
When I first started working at Goodwill I enjoyed it because I was supported by everyone there. But after around a year, I lost almost all of my hours and I was left to fend for myself while working. The other associates were immature and did not care about the job, There was such a lack of effort, I can even see it in management. For such a small store, 7 managers makes it extremely difficult to get anything done due to difference of opinions.
fixed schedule
Minpunten
Poor management, immature associates, low hours, lack of effort by associates
A typical day of work
Goodwill Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Bentonville, AR10 augustus 2018
Take clothes from warehouse and put in the racks.
Keeping clothes straightening ordered, take dressing clothes removed and put them away.
Sweep floors.
Bedrijfscultuur
overall knowing you are helping others
3rd Key Holder (huidige medewerker) –  New York, NY10 augustus 2018
bad management, corporate office doesn't follow through with promises, long hours ( double shifts- open to close) hardly time for lunch, some employees have bad attitudes, some managers don't leave the office at all to help on sales floor or stay on personal phone all day, warehouse doesn't send supplies in timely manner, have to keep emailing corporate for months so repairs to be done in stores
helping the less fortunate
Minpunten
bad management, long hours, corporate breaking promises
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall nice place to work if looking for something that not as stressful as other jobs.
Baler / Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC10 augustus 2018
Goodwill Industries is a fair place to work at. Employees are pleasant and well trained. I get treated like family by everyone regardless of job title. I have recommended 2 friends to work here and they both were given jobs based on my work ethic and referral.
Work Environment
Administrative Support (voormalige medewerker) –  Savannah, GA10 augustus 2018
The environment for helping people with barriers to employment gives you the opportunity to assist those individuals to get back into the workforce and live independently.
Promote from within
No stability
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Customer service
Cashier and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fairfax, VA10 augustus 2018
I learned enough retail that dealing with customers is ok. One has to learn how to approach the situation if escalated. Once you pass that, life isn't too hard.
Bedrijfscultuur
Temporary job with minimal tasks, nice work environment.
Sorter/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA9 augustus 2018
This job taught me to maintain a clean work environment and work together with others to perfect and instill a productive business. Very friendly work environment.
Excellent
Processor (huidige medewerker) –  Alexandria, VA9 augustus 2018
Goodwill is a excellent place to work. I would recommend anyone to work here. They offer good benefits. The employees are amazing as well.they offer discounts for all employees the benefits are amazing.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Terrible Upper Management
Assistant Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Berea, KY9 augustus 2018
They switch RMs every other yr.Each RM will transfer PPL from their previous stores,which = no job security. An Asst Mgr of 17yrs fired for NO reason!
Pluspunten
The people you meet; workers and customers.
Minpunten
RMs will lie straight to your face, you can lose your job at any moment w/o ANY documentation/s and/or warning/s, you will be over-worked & underpaid, the uppers don't like the Store Team to be close, especially the Management Team.
Productive and enjoyable
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Pearl, MS9 augustus 2018
I totally enjoyed working there. I would love to work again if possible. Also I hope to find other friends there, too. And also get paid, too. And I’m a hard worker and am on time.
Pluspunten
Get good stuff from there.
30 minute breaks
Fast pace job
Assistant Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Tallmadge, OH9 augustus 2018
Goodwill mission is helping people prepare, find and retain employment. I have advanced a lot in the company over the past 3 years. I am currently in a manager position.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Nothing to say
Laundry Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI 532259 augustus 2018
reports directly to the store manager and indirectly to the assistant store managers and shift leaders. This position is responsible for duties such as, but not limited to, cashiering, stocking, cleaning and monitoring perishables.
Bedrijfscultuur
Ethics are nonexistant amoung upper management.
Store Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK9 augustus 2018
Upper management do not care about staff or their needs. Staff paid minimally and are required to be totally flexible with their schedule, yet without any consideration for the employees needs.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag