Goodwill Industries Reviews

Alle 14.369 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Direct Care Staff (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbus, OH7 november 2018
It was great working with my clients and they were fun to be with. I work part time while I was going to school. It is a place to grow and share my life experiences in working with older people.
Garbage
Cashier/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI7 november 2018
Managers are garbage. they make rules they dont follow when they want. when closing it doesnt matter how you do it as long as it gets done ASAP. The rules strictly apply to those the managers dont like or want to get rid of. They say people can leave early when work is completed but turn around and say you cant leave you gotta do a bunch of other things first bc someone else couldn't do their job right and they dont expect them to do their job well. The employees are okay when they keep up with work but most people are lazy and do not care. they do the bare minimum which makes the store look like garbage.
Pluspunten
Paid sick leave for part timers
Minpunten
can only use 40 hours of Paid sick leave, you will recive points for calling it PSL after the 40 hours
Fun
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Westerville, OH7 november 2018
Goodwill is a fast pace work ..management is awesome to work with employees r nice ....lots of stuff to keep.u busy .. the regulars customers r super nice
Fun people
Im not sure
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun, easy place to work!
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC7 november 2018
Love this job and my managers! Easy to learn and catch on and the people are super friendly. Not hard word at all but it has it’s moment. Laid back environment full of caring people!
Bedrijfscultuur
A unique blend of chaos and mismanagement.
Retail Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA7 november 2018
Retail with a slice of chaos. A typical day is spent hopping from one self made crisis to another, all the while being told to sell more. Completely retail focused they have become a 'big box store'.
Life changing
Clerical Inturnship (huidige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN7 november 2018
Goodwill has place me at the Indianapolis Urben League. It has has been a wonderful experience learning the office environment. The work here has inspire me to go back and complete my degree and pursue a career in life coach.
People you meet
long time at key board
Not very well organized
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 november 2018
Perfect job for high schoolers. Minimum wage pay for over work with no recognition or chance of advancement. Impossible to make a living working full time.
Nice coworkers
Minpunten
Clock out for breaks, management never in agreement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good Place to Work
Temporary Assignment as administrative assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Augusta, GA7 november 2018
Enjoyed working with the Goodwill Staffing Service. Nice people and great goals. They remembered you and helped you achieve your goals. The pay was fair in some cases.
Pluspunten
Over all, it was pretty awesome.
Minpunten
No support for the employees. No one to back them in cases of unfair workplace incidents.
Repetitive
Donation Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Killeen, TX7 november 2018
Honestly the schedule was set up to where everything had to happen at a certain time setting. Knowing that made it quite relaxing to prepare and prevent.
Healthcare, Always busy
Breaks and Hours
Not worth it
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Battle Creek, MI6 november 2018
They will tell you anything you wanna hear but never trust it to stick. They have ridiculous expectations for the amount of pay. The turn over rate is hilarious. Management will stab you in the back for a donut and treat you like your a child. Your coworkers will do nothing but talk badly about you. If money is what your looking for it's the place to go cus they will hire anyone, but be prepared to either be fired over a line of bs or quit because you'll hate your everyday life.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Average
ADT Floor Supervisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL6 november 2018
Goodwill provides employment for most disable participants which motivates them to be positive and productive at their own pace. Management needs to treat staff supervisors with more respect.
Pluspunten
My job position was rewarding
Employee Frequent Replacement
Bedrijfscultuur
This was a stressful job with little benefits.
Stock Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA6 november 2018
The environment was stressful with little to no acknowledgement of doing a good job. The company rules and guidelines were never explained. The store manager was rude to her employees.
okay
Processor (huidige medewerker) –  Wadsworth, OH6 november 2018
fellow co-workers were my favorite part. the job itself is monotonous and mundane, however there are many opportunies the company offers and I like that it is non profit.
repetetive work
Bedrijfscultuur
good company to work for,
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA6 november 2018
flexible schedules, clean and nice work environment. get along well with co workers. Donations are much appreciated. Management i vey flexible when it comes to scheduling
20% off shopping
short breaks
Scanner (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Carson, CO 809136 november 2018
As I was contracted by Goodwill. I did not work in any of their retail stores. I filed paperwork. I found the atmosphere nice and quiet to let me get my work done. Other Employees great to work with.
Horrible place to work
Production/Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY6 november 2018
I wouldn't want anyone to work here , the only good thing is that if your into fashion you get first dibs on all the high end vintage items that come through the door before they hit the floor . The checks never come when they say their suppose to
Pluspunten
You can first dibs on things
Minpunten
under paid and over worked
Bedrijfscultuur
a very good starter job for teenagers and students
Processor (voormalige medewerker) –  Cottage Grove, MN5 november 2018
This is a very good place for a teenager or student. For someones first job this is the place to be! I think that this is a good way to get work experience. Managers and Co-workers are very patient with mistakes. But if you're looking for a long term career here I don't recommend this place. Very limited full-time positions and they are the only ones that get benefits. Pay is also pretty low compared to competitors.
Pluspunten
Patient co-workers, good place to start
Minpunten
Limited full-time positions, minimal pay
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
The quicker you worked, the more you got payed.
Assembler (voormalige medewerker) –  Wooster, OH5 november 2018
I worked mainly in one area. I was the 3rd. highest paid worker in the shop. I was sometimes moved to other areas when the production demands warranted demanded.
Good Beginner r Job
Processor (huidige medewerker) –  Longwood, FL5 november 2018
Working with Goodwill is a great job if you are just starting out in the job field. Not easy at all to move up in the company endless you know the right people. Its a steady job if you are fresh out of high school or a college freshmen but if you are trying to support yourself on just good will its hard. If you start off at part-time its hard to go full-time. The managers are fun but do take their job seriously.
Maquinas de snaks
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA5 november 2018
Falta de valorizacion del trabajo y falta de comunicacion
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag