Reviews voor Cashier bij Goodwill Industries

835 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.157 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Productive and fun
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Big Rapids, MI18 oktober 2018
It's a good work environment. Lots of people. I would recommend Goodwill to anyone. People are caring. Managers could use better language and attitudes.
Always making you laugh
Rude customers or coworkers
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and good work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  fort collins15 oktober 2018
A great place to work and amazing people and amazing co-workers and customers, I learned how to get along with people you dont like and how to deal with customer complainments
employee discounts
dishonest employees
Bedrijfscultuur
Typical and stressful retail job, but the employees made it worthwhile
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Batavia, IL15 oktober 2018
* The store would be a mess within 30 min of opening it, but it would be out of our control since we can only clean up the store so much during our shift when we have a gazillion other things going through our mind while we work.

* Good management for the most part, and the employees were cool and laid back people.

* The best part about the job was honestly the employees, who helped make the job worthwhile most days and bearable during the bad days.

* Since there were a good amount of employees, you can take the time off for a vacation let's say for a week, and most of the time get the time off since the store had enough people to cover.
Pluspunten
Great and caring staff, pretty understanding about wanting time off
Wage
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and Fast paced work environment
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Portage, IN14 oktober 2018
Clock in; Put away clothes on racks as quickly as possible; Cashier; Customer service; Putting away wares; Pulling items with certain color tags; Cleaning sales floor; Changing end cap displays
Pluspunten
Employee discounts and Pleasant co workers
Minpunten
Short breaks and low hours
okay to work at
Cashier Trainee (voormalige medewerker) –  Monticello, MN10 oktober 2018
sometime it was busy. sometimes some of the other people i feel didn't respect me because i was disabled. so i felt out of place sometimes but the people most of the time were awesome most of the time customers were awesome overall a pretty okay place to work at.
Poor manegement
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Port Florida9 oktober 2018
At any time you could be threatened by an employee. Some of them were scary. Management and H R did nothing about it. They do not give you your vacation days when you leave even though you earned them.
Good pay
Minpunten
Poor manegement and no HR follow up.
Review for Goodwill
Cashier/Retail (voormalige medewerker) –  Canton, OH7 oktober 2018
I loved working there. It was a great learning experience. There was a lot to do while no one was in line. I liked how everyone was friendly with each other.
Meeting new people
Bedrijfscultuur
Great job to get back on your feet
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Brentwood, CA30 september 2018
Great job they treated me well for the time I’ve been there while going to school really nice coworkers and amazing mangement team. This job gives you a chance to learn a lot about business aspects of the company
Pluspunten
They work with you on your schedule
Minpunten
A lot of the customers are rude
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
almost like a family in the work place
Retail processor and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Chandler, AZ27 september 2018
my time working at good will were some of the most fun and challenging times that I have had. the people there are great and would behave in a good manner.
discounts at all locations
cant buy from own store other than 3 times a year
Nice Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, SC 2950527 september 2018
Great place to work..Great people, understanding. Greet everyone. Help everyone. ran cash register. Hung clothes.. Clean store. Counted down cash register
Bedrijfscultuur
Good workplace not very stressfull.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Randleman, NC26 september 2018
Good environment, good people to work with, my job requires a series of multi-tasking cashier, stocking the retail floor with clothing, organizing, cleaning and assisting customers. Working for goodwill updated my skills on the cash register the fun part of my job is providing service to the customers. The only down fall is the pay. I hope overtime I can have a more competitive wage increase. They also have good benefits for their full - time employees very excited.
Pluspunten
Affordable prices. Discount for employees and good benefits.
More competitive wages.
Amazing!
Cashier. Textiles. Wears. (voormalige medewerker) –  Greenfield, IN24 september 2018
I loved this job and miss it so so bad. Goodwill opened so many opportunities for me. One hateful team lead made me want to leave. All in all... The job was amazing.. But when there's one sour apple in the bunch.. It makes people tend to not stick around a job as long as they'd like. I felt disrespected by one of the team leads and continued my job until I just gave in and found another job. Needless to say.. She won.
Pluspunten
Relaxed. Everyone is friendly.
Saturday sales.
Productive fun place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hutto, TX24 september 2018
Goodwill was a very good company to work for.. I loved everything about it.. The management there was awesome.. The workers to.. I loved goodwill. Love
Good benefits
Challenging
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL23 september 2018
It starts off as a busy day being a processing associate, but as a cashier it's slow until mid-day depending on which Goodwill you're working at. I've learned you have to be patient with customers and to be their friend, so they can leave our store happy and satisfied. Work hard and help your coworkers if they need the help so we get the job done quicker and easier. Compared to the last Goodwill I've worked with this one is more of a cheerful place because theres no fighting or arguing. The hardest part of the job is leaving. The most enjoyable part is learning how to have fun while doing this job.
The day goes by faster
I only get a 15 minute break
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
okay place.
Cashier/Donations (voormalige medewerker) –  Kyle, TX17 september 2018
It was a great Experience and good base for what i knew i wanted to work in. over all fun job but needed better workers that didnt hate there job so for the people that came in and wanted to work, it wasnt harder for them.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work. Management worked with me for my schedule
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL12 september 2018
Great opportunity to advance and so many programs to help. Friendly customers and staff. It was very rewarding to help people find their treasures. Management always treating us to lunch for a job well done.
Nice co-workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sealy, TX11 september 2018
It was a nice place to work. The manager was always very helpful and nice and understanding when a problem came along she was always there to help just as everyone else that worked there
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good temporary job.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lumberton, TX10 september 2018
Goodwill is a good job for those who have flexible schedules and do not require a high pay grade. The employers are wonderful and I very much enjoy helping customers out daily. It is a very fast paced job but great for those who love to work.
Pluspunten
Stay busy and great employers
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Manager was the only reason people stayed around
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Bowling Green, OH8 september 2018
Goodwill had no benefits.
Corporate treated everyone, even the managers, like garbage. The store was always falling apart and everyone hated working for minimum wage while digging through disgusting boxes.
Tanya
Everything else
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
great
Cashier/Production (huidige medewerker) –  Oxnard, CA8 september 2018
Was my first job. DELIGHTED to say I was part of the team there. very simple to work there, you can ask to be cross trained. My store was always kept tidy. Just keep the store cleaned and be on your feet at all times and you'll excel.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag