Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Goodwill Industries

442 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.410 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Loved My job at Moline Goodwill
Retail Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Moline, IL20 juli 2018
IT was really like family and a team I loved my job at goodwill if the pay were a little more or I had the oppertunity to be a Job couch or work in the center I would go back in a second.
Bedrijfscultuur
I was a fun workplace what the staff
Warehouse and customer service representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA19 juli 2018
Enjoyed working at Goodwill seeing how the items were donated then processed then to the floor then sold. Why worked at Goodwill I learned how to work the back room and process everything and then I also learned how to cashier and work the front customer service.
Unique stuff
Minpunten
Some customers try to steal and change price tags
Enjoyed the people
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Ottawa, KS16 juli 2018
Great job. like Christmas every day. Work was never the same day to day. Variety of tasks on a daily basis. Hanging, tagging, merchandising, cashier, sales floor and excepting donations were just a few of my duties.
Pluspunten
Working with the co-workers and customers
Minpunten
Alot of rules were followed by management and aloud a few misbehaving.
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Jonesboro, GA15 juli 2018
Long as you do whar you need and dont get side tracked its the best place to work goodwill has giving me so many opportunities to exercise my leader ship roles as well as exercising potential management roles
Bedrijfscultuur
A good company to work for
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA12 juli 2018
My time here at this company was very heart warming and an experience I'll never forget. Maintaining the store and meeting all the wonderful co workers and customers who were there daily was really a treat of it's own.
Free lunch
Horrible hours
Bedrijfscultuur
ran cash register helped customers
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Millersburg, OH9 juli 2018
I liked working at Goodwill it was just easy enough to where I could to my job. A typical day was putting clothes onto the racks on the sales floor, clean the dressing rooms, keep floor, cleaned up, and helped customers with whatever they needed.I dont think there was a hard part of my job and the most enjoyable part was making sure the customers left with a smile.
Bedrijfscultuur
A part time job from a part time employment
Donor Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Pennsylvania9 juli 2018
Job was interesting as you got to see what people left, was also frustrating as some persons considered thier trash as valuable, and became offended when you told them you didn't want it. Hot, dirty enviroment in the summer and cold in the winter requiring outside work and close proximity to other peoples belongings like clothes and linens and such.
The Never Ending Bin of Busywork
customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  CA4 juli 2018
Goodwill was one of my first jobs as a teen in high school.
It was a lot of fun passing the hours cleaning and arranging and organizing all the aisles and stocking merchandise.

The entirety of the job is busywork: put out, sort, stock, clean, help out, with the occasional customer service call

The managers were really flexible with my school hours and kept the hours allowed by my issued work permit. All very professional and knew how to communicate clearly what they wanted from us and wanted to see in the store
Pluspunten
Close to home, work experience
Being hired through an agency i only got 2/3 of what i could have been making
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent stepping stone untill mpre work is found
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA30 juni 2018
This job is deffeingtly for when you need work. The pay is very low. With little room for advancement okay work if have nothing else as far as work..
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Atd
Donation Attendant/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO28 juni 2018
Was at the trailer donation centers where would wait for donations as well as provide a receipt for there taxes of what they donated to the industry then offered water or candy for anyone.
People who donated
Company
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Workplace Culture
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Rochester, NY25 juni 2018
Goodwill is a good agency to work for! I support their mission. Goodwill does a lot for the community. The culture is friendly, and everyone knows who you are.
Pluspunten
Flexible and a friendly enviroment
Minpunten
overtime is limited and pay rate is not competitive with other agencies
poor
Donor Services Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Loganville, GA25 juni 2018
Back breaking work for just $8
Most of your check goes to your insurance
If you have allergies, this is not the place for you
People just do enough to get by
Bedrijfscultuur
Production and fun at my workplace
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia Beach, VA20 juni 2018
A typical day at the Goodwill. When I first arrive, my co workers are preparing items to sell. Bringing new racks of clothes out,tagging new items, pulling old items off of the rack and sorting textiles.
great staff
Minpunten
can get busy and overwhelming
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Vernon, WA11 juni 2018
Great place to work, with an amazing mission. Some poor management in the past, however it is an overall GREAT place to work. Excellent and Competitive compensation, fun friendly atmosphere.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun work environment, horrible benefits
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX3 juni 2018
The culture is great, but the benefits are ridiculous. There is a great management team but they need to take care of their employees. The whole benefit package including medical and paid time off is horrible.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Good people
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  La Mirada, CA1 juni 2018
It is a fun environment, Hours are flexible. It is only part time, so perfect for people who need a little extra cash. Management is very understanding with people getting sick, or have an emergency.
Bedrijfscultuur
Training is several areas of work
Office Assistant, PR customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Las Cruces, NM30 mei 2018
A training program for seniors to become acclimated back into the workforce. Training ranges from labor related to office assistant. Getting to work with others is good.
6-12 month program
10-20 hrs per week
Bedrijfscultuur
I dont really have anything to say
Lead Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Anaheim, CA29 mei 2018
this is a great company if you want to advance they are flexible with your schedule and most of the management is great to work with. i dont really care for the area its located
fun work enviroment
Minpunten
bad work ethics to shop at the store you work at
Stressful
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Berkeley, CA25 mei 2018
This is the worst place i ever work at i will never recommend nobody to work there they dog out. Work u hard for little pay the workers DON'T work they are very LAZY AND RUDE to each OTHER the customers stay stealing out the store and they very rude they ALWAYS complaining about any and everything.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Friendly environment
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ21 mei 2018
I would start my day by clocking in. Then I would go help out at the registers until it slowed down. Once it slowed down I would hang up cloths and put out merchandise.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag