Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij Goodwill Industries

460 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.141 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
2,0
Talk in preson
Sales Associate/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, GA18 oktober 2018
As my experience as a sale associate my job title
To: Greet Customers
:Great Teamwork
Bring lunch
Average
calm atmosphere
customer service specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Warren, OH18 oktober 2018
goodwill was a nice environment to work in. daily interaction with customers. light physical work within the business. nice group of people to work with.
Pluspunten
daily contact with people, light physical work
Minpunten
minimum pay and lil hours
very easy job
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK15 oktober 2018
the most enjoyable part about working at this job was knowing that you are helping people in need. it was a very easy job but it seemed like every week they changed rules
work with interesting people
not enough breaks
Productive workplace
Customer Service/ Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Catharines, ON1 oktober 2018
Workers and managers are all friendly and helpful and ready to get things done. Some managers are better than others with keeping personal things separate from work stuff
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Energetic
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Nashville, TN27 september 2018
The nice starting place, Well organized and pleasant atmosphere.Very friendly and patient staff who relate to many kinds of mental challenges and accommodate workers with these kinds of challenges.
Productive work place
Customer Service Attendant (voormalige medewerker) –  Milwaukee, WI27 september 2018
Great learning experience and management was great. All of my coworkers worked together as a team should. And a typical day for us was to provide great customer service.
Wonderful managers and co-workers
CUSTOMER SERVICE (voormalige medewerker) –  Macon,Georgia15 september 2018
A day at Goodwill was always enjoyable. You always meet new
customers. and I enjoyed talking with them. I enjoyed working
there only thing was the salary.
Meeting new people.
Minpunten
Salary. I felt they should pay more for the work we did.
volunteer
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA11 september 2018
Goodwill was a customer friendly job sadly I was not an employee I was a volunteer for there company but they had great staff and employees were incredibly kind
no raises
Customer Service and Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA10 september 2018
No opportunity for raises unless you promote but then you havetorelocate clear across town. Mananger play favorites and they dont let you give feedback without a condesending respondse
different stuff everyday
Minpunten
wharehouse is hit. some goals are inpossible
co-workers
Customer Service and Retail Check (voormalige medewerker) –  Pewaukee, WI5 september 2018
It was nice to work a different with people. Liked to meet others when they came into the store. Interacting/communicating with others was nice fun to do.
discount
no benefits
A nice place to work
Customer Service and Warehouse duties (huidige medewerker) –  Rockford, IL4 september 2018
I've worked here part time, so I can't say much for their benefits as someone full time could attest to. But their hourly is great for me, and it's very relaxed here. Work is physically demanding, but it's not hard. I would recommend working here, especially if you're in school! Hours are super flexible. The people aren't dramatic, and the bosses aren't down your neck constantly. Though, I wouldn't recommend doing a bad job because of it.
Pluspunten
Relaxed, (Sort of) easy, good people
Minpunten
Part - time no benefits, physical
Nice
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON3 september 2018
Good will is the place you go to work and go home. I enjoyed working here. I did what I had to do and left afterwards. It was an ok to commute to but once you got there it was ok at times. The place was a little dusty at times but it was manageable.
Great Staff and Place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Toronto, ON27 augustus 2018
I loved working there the people were great and I wish I could've stayed, but I was only there on a 1 year contract to gain skills and experience, I wish I could go back
Employee Discount
Productive and fast paced
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Baltimore, MD12 augustus 2018
Gives a person a chance to communicate with the community and get to know people from all cultures and back rounds. Working here has you count your blessings and encourages you to help others.
The customer interaction
Minpunten
The customer interaction can be depressing
Bedrijfscultuur
Friendly and helpful place to work.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Colonial Drive and Murdock Street Orlando fl.10 augustus 2018
Goodwill Industries was a fun place to work. I enjoyed helping all the customers, everyone was so friendly and laid back, no stress at all, everyone of staff was very friendly and helpful and recognizes the work and effort you do. There is no one on your back watching you work, they are very appreciative of the work you do. All around, I loved working there very much.
Pluspunten
Very friendly staff and the work was quite easy.
Minpunten
They don't pay enough per hour and raises are scarce.
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent hours and good management
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Midlothian, VA8 augustus 2018
Fair conditions, open door management, sufficient breaks and lunch time, teamwork, management help as well when very busy, fast paced and busy, cross training, could work in several areas, rotated responsibilities
Pluspunten
good shifts, able to trade hours with co-workers
Minpunten
not clean, roof leaked onto clothing, bad ventilation system
Bedrijfscultuur
Strange place to work at
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Canoga Park, CA1 augustus 2018
Management thinks they are special. They can say ANYTHING and be allowed to get away with it. Sometimes swearing on sales floor and customers had complained to me about it. Call main office.
My Experience At Goodwill
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Muskegon, MI31 juli 2018
I liked working there I liked the people I worked with and the jobs I did. They are understanding of people with disabilities and helpful if you need help on the job.
Discounts, Understandable of peoples disabilities
Minpunten
Not much money, Heavy lifting and bending.
Decemt
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Waterville, ME31 juli 2018
Overall I enjoyed my time there the pay is pretty typical for a corporate store job. Less greedy than the original goodwill company but still a very greedy company.
Fun`
Minpunten
Low pay for the work put in
Relaxed place to work.
Casher/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV31 juli 2018
Goodwill was fun place to get your life back on track, if you have had set backs due to life changing events or trying to better your life. The managers are all very understanding and considerate for the most part. Enjoyed it.
Flexable hours
No raises!
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag