Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

640 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Store Associate
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oregon, OH10 december 2017
When I was working here I was sorting Clothing According to Size, Placed Price Tags on Merchandise, Positioned Merchandise in Proper Department.
I also had to organize all of the items on the shelves.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced, great team to work with
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Shawnee, OK7 december 2017
I worked at the Shawnee, Ok Goodwill. I loved the people I worked with, everyone was helpful and supportive. It was truly a second family for me. I like fast paced, so that was also great for me.
Day flies by
Short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
GoodWill
Cashier/ Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Maplewood, MN7 december 2017
THe place was great because they we're very flexible. but many managers favor others and didn't do their job very well. place was always a mess. always didn't have enough people everyday to work.
Good job
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Georgia4 december 2017
Good place to work,really enjoyed working with goodwill,would love to return to the company again if possible,v very nice place to be employed with to say the least
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a very good place to work
Cashier/Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rome, GA2 december 2017
The pay on the job was horrible. The health insurance was not very useful as I had to go to Atlanta which is about an hour away from where I live for anything to do with the insurance claims for it to actaully pay anything at all for medical insurance. The hours were not flexible at all for the workers that are also students on all accounts for the job. All in all it is not a good place to actually work for any amount of time as it barely pays just over federal minimum wage to the workers. It was a bad taste in the mouth when finally leaving for another store after about two and a half years in the job.
Pluspunten
hour long lunch, paid time off, paid sick time off
Minpunten
short breaks, insurance was horrible, anual raises were a joke on all accounts at the job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Great start
Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Temecula, CA1 december 2017
Great starting job... nothing special... but I was always greatful for them giving a rehabilitated felon like me another chance at life... I owe my beginning to the men and women at goodwill... thank you guys!!!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Fun, made new friends
Retail Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pace, FL29 november 2017
It's a fun place to work, but the pay sucks.
I enjoy it a lot, but there are a few people who take super long breaks and expect the managers to bow down to them and do what they want and it shouldn't be like that at all.
Two 30 minute lunches
Minpunten
Short breaks, no overtime, rare full time positions available
Bedrijfscultuur
Yes it was a good work place and great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ29 november 2017
I really loved work but I was looking for a part time job and I moved to LA and I'm back Arizona looking for a good part time job so I can pay all my medical bills and rent
No free lunchs
30 minutes brake
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun to work with co workers
Retail store (huidige medewerker) –  Sanford, FL on west state road28 november 2017
I work goodwill for two gears but like transfer to goodwill in apopka near my home area. I can work for five days with 20 to 25 per hour a week. Love to shop there. I am deaf.
1 hour lunch break
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Decatur, GA28 november 2017
they work you too hard in the production area for so little pay , you cant have your phones in case of emergencies and you cant purchase from your own store
3 breaks and good benefits
Bedrijfscultuur
its was a fun team enviornent
Retail Stocker Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA21 november 2017
The team had great communication between us. I enjoyed the people that the company helped because they were in need. The company was very organized and customer service oriented.
Store discount
short breaks
eh
Sales Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Destin, FL 3254121 november 2017
goodwill do not care about the associates. they rather have us work to death. they focus on making the goodwill brand "high end" and the clothes are overpriced. Goodwill should be about giving the community affordable clothing, not trying to be like high end clothing stores. i feel like Goodwill lost its way and lost its true meaning in giving back to the community.
Pluspunten
discounts on clothes, household items, etc
no advancement and raise
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
very unfair workplace
Cashier/Retail/Customer Service Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ14 november 2017
in a year and 6 months f working there i never recived a raise of any kind even though i ws told when i started that i would get one at 3 months, 6 months, and a year.
N/A
everything
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
Pretty Good Place to Work
Cashier/Floor Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Grafton, WI13 november 2017
Goodwill in Grafton has been pretty good place to work. The managers are generally good, the hours are excellent for part-time depending on availability, and the co-workers are great! I have enjoyed my time there, and am only moving on because I need a full time job and the culture of the store is slowly becoming more stressed.
Good managers, donuts every Friday, 1 hour paid sick leave for every 40 worked
Minpunten
no insurance for part time
Fun employees
Cashier/Retail Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pensacola, FL10 november 2017
Goodwill Easter Seals was an okay job. I didn't mind working there. It helped paid the bills. No many people lasted there either. It eventually got re-located too.
Breaks
No overtime, Low pay rate
Bedrijfscultuur
Nfice place to shop used clothes, jewelry, shoes,furniture and household items.
STORE ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA10 november 2017
I liked my job, hanging clothes and cleaning u-p the isles and racks. It was stressful at times, and I had to deal with other employees , who had their own agendas. Some people with quotas to meet did their best to meet their quotas with little regard for how they met them. It made my job harder to complete.
Pluspunten
Employee discounts, a good healthcare plan, able to take days off during the week for doctors' appointments, etc.
Minpunten
Schedule came out for the following week on Friday. Working with some fellow employees frustrating..
A good place to work
Retail Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Los Feliz, CA10 november 2017
A very busy and good place to work. I'm enjoying working for the Goodwill. My co workers have been very helpful. The customers are great and friendly
overall an "OK" experience
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX9 november 2017
At the start of my career at Goodwill, I would say it was overall Great for about 3 years , then after i was transferred and switched managers, it began to get ridiculous. The new manager was Rude and didn't have no regards for anyone feelings nor work ethic
Good overall job.
Retail Store Manager | Assistant Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA6 november 2017
I was glad to work at Goodwill. It was a secure job. The pay was on the low side, but I was able to grow professionally and personally. I met lot's of great people working at the Goodwill.
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome place to work if u like dealing with customers you're entire shift.
Goodwill retail associate (huidige medewerker) –  California3 november 2017
Goodwill is a great organization, we get all walks of life that come into our store,and I do mean all.Its always been an interest of mine to see all the different types of people their are in this world,plus at Goodwill we get alot of disabled people that come in to our store,and Goodwill also hire's the disabled. So I enjoy working with them as well.I love helping people,and I have a passion for coordinating clothes and merchandise,and making the store look as best as it can and should... So whenever you get some free time I would highly recommend you come in to a Goodwill near you and see what the store has to offer...;)
Discounts