Reviews voor Retail Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

800 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.374 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Easy place to work at
Retail Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stamford, CT17 juli 2018
The place is relatively laid back depending on which manager is in charge. You get a good discount on personal purchases and meet locals. One of the downsides is that you have to deal with a lot of dust.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start out at.
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Myrtle Beach, SC17 juli 2018
The job was only open for a quilified amount of time I was there for almost 2.6yrs.until I was asked to leave. It was a great place to work if you wanted customer service knowhow that is the place to start at.
grean place to work at.
great benefits!
Retail Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Fairfield, IA16 juli 2018
Its always fun to see what you get through donations. Working in the back is the best part of the job hands down, just pricing things. so if your looking for a job here get production.
Very unique
Retail Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA15 juli 2018
Goodwill is a fun job you hang up clothes you have to pull some out u have to keep it clean it i had problem with the manager she a very mean in had very nasty mouth she talk about employees to the costumer
Goodwill is great!
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ15 juli 2018
Goodwill is great they can help you in so many ways to better yourself. They understand and help better your career/goals there or outside the work place and help with education!!!!
The amazing donantions
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Place for disabled and displaced workers
Sales Associate/Hardlines Pricer (huidige medewerker) –  West Allis, WI14 juli 2018
The quota for pricers in hardlines are ridiculously high. Employees are treated poorly if their numbers are not where they need to be. There is a very high turn over rate due to overworking their employees in the warehouse. People are made to feel disposable rather than important. Some of the management staff is quite unprofessional due to how they share information about other employees about their performance if it is not up to quota standards. Employee's are talked to in front of others rather than brought into a private area. Management is not encouraging to help those who are struggling along. I would not recommend Goodwill for a long term position. However, to gain experience and to re-enter the workforce if a person has not been employed for a block of time, it is overall a good place to start so you can obtain some type of salary.
Low Level Employee's are good people
Minpunten
Management team can be unprofessional, Quota's are nearly unobtainable, Employees are overworked
Ehh
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Prescott Valley, AZ9 juli 2018
Working at goodwill can be great when you have the right management team. When I first started working here it was great, they had awesome managers who always had everything in order. It was just this past year in 2017 where we had new management and it went downhill everything was disorganized. We didn't have any sense of communication between management and the employees. The way they took care of drama was honestly terrible. I guess it depends on your management.
Pluspunten
Awesome people, great benefits, friendly people, hours
management
love my coworkers
Retail Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Saint Clairsville, OH9 juli 2018
great people to work with. love my coworkers and the managers. very relaxed atmosphere with great people. some of the customers are like family. overall a good place to work
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and clean, some fun,
Retail Sales (huidige medewerker) –  Sioux Falls, SD9 juli 2018
Reason I am looking into a new job is that I want to do something fresh, new, and fun exciting job that works as a team and show compassion to others and be like a family.
I have worked for Goodwill for 13 yrs. And I just want to explore new jobs and meet new people.
Fun workplace
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  New Rochelle, NY8 juli 2018
Need more benefits and commissions for some or even all the workers. Need more security and more help in the store. Need more shopping carts and more items in the store a mixture of both new and old items
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent job but not a career
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK28 juni 2018
Extremely hard to get any kind of advancement in company status, pay is deplorable. Corporate demands way to extreme and makes for extremely stressful and undelightful work environment. Claim to hire people with disabilities or disadvantages but they mistreat the handicapped and disadvantaged even worse than a normal person. They don't work with their disabilities they force them to be like everyone else or get repricussions.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Fast Paced
Retail Team Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Bastrop, TX28 juni 2018
It is a very fast paced environment. You learn very quickly the benefits of time management and team work. I began as a production roller (making sure new and fresh products are on the floor) and advanced to Retail Team Lead. I have learned how to manage a shift and make sure the store is operating smoothly. I have also learned how to read and report a D.S.R. You are able to advance very quickly in this company as well as expand you knowledge of a retail and supervisors positions.
Advancement and benefeits
Schedualing
If you're desperate
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, GA27 juni 2018
Does not care about you as an employee, employees people who do not do their jobs, overtime if you are a good worker, health benefits, overworking of employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Always something new
Store Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Bourbonnais, IL26 juni 2018
Great work environment, always busy and friendly. I enjoy working for a company that gives back to communities and employees. Best part is finding a great designer piece for affordable prices!
Really Friendly Enviroment
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Richmond,Ca25 juni 2018
I enjoy working at Goodwill. Im so thankful for the opportunity having a job here.This is a stepping stone to further my job employment experience.If it wasn't for the Step Up program employment wouldn't be possible due to my background and education.
It's great
Retail Sales Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL25 juni 2018
I love Goodwill you can find wat ever u searching for and also you help customers on fing what ever they searching for also making sure that they happy
Free lunches
Quick breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Good for kids out of high school
Retail Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Garden Grove, CA23 juni 2018
Goodwill is a great place for kids straight out of high school to work the pay is not good because is it cannot support cost of living but bills have to be paid
Minpunten
There's no room for growth
Great experience
Retail Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ20 juni 2018
it was a great experience to work for Goodwill. I enjoyed meeting & knowing the regular customers.
I was greatfiul for my managers to work with my schedule due to eye problems.
For me the hardest part of my job was asking for money donations from customers. to my knowledge I was the person with the highest donation at the store I worked at.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Ok
Manager, Retail Store (voormalige medewerker) –  West Des Moines, IA20 juni 2018
I loved working here I just didn't love the rule you are not allowed to be friends with your co workers its not allowed. I have never worked for a place where you could not associate with co workers outside of work
Want volunteers, not employees
Retail Associate (Volunteer) (voormalige medewerker) –  6086 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA 9250618 juni 2018
I volunteered while waiting for a paying position to open. When one did and I applied, the assistant manager told me he felt I was the best worker who had applied and would likely get the job. However, the manager hired another person who had volunteered longer, but less productive so I left. I did, however, enjoy organizing the displays, keeping up with donations, and assisting customers.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag