Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

741 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
it was good before the new manger got their
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV16 februari 2018
they gave you the full 8 hours, and when I need to go out of town they gave me the time off that was need. when the new store manger was their when I was she was giving the new employee what ever shift they wanted.
good hours
Minpunten
their was to much favoritism
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a good seasonal job.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA 9006515 februari 2018
It wasn't always too busy but it was always a mess. There was never a moment that there wasn't something that needed major organization and that's a good thing in a way because there was always something to keep you busy.
Bedrijfscultuur
Sales Associate / Porter (voormalige medewerker) –  St. Louis, MO12 februari 2018
As a non-profit organization, goodwill gives a chance to work and gain experience working with a diverse crowd and gaining the necessary experience. Great work relationship
Great work relations
Pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Some of the employees were great to work with
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Parker, CO12 februari 2018
When I first get started I have to put up clothes and other products such as housewares eletronics and other nick-nacks or help the cashiers with baging costumers things.
Great costumers
Minpunten
No healthcare and low wages
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a fun place to work for specially at the location I use to work for. Its just corporate that I didnt agree with specially when I got injured.
Sales Associate & A.D.C (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV10 februari 2018
Good place to work for the one on Trop.It was a fun place to work for specially at the location I use to work for on Trop & Pecos. Manager is the best ever so warehouse lead they're both awesome.
Manager
Volunteers
Bedrijfscultuur
Goodwill was so much fun to work at with great pay and benefits
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Bellingham, WA9 februari 2018
I had so much fun at goodwill my coworkers and management were so great. I loved my customers and work so much. I would recommend working there if you want a great pay in a fun environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productively a great place to work.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV9 februari 2018
I really enjoyed being able to choose my own hours of work
All of the staff was extremely nice and very helpful
A great company to be employed by
Also very organized and clean
Really admire the way they share the tasks between the employees
Got to choose my hours
Minpunten
Was not able to work more hours
Horrible work environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Country Walk, FL8 februari 2018
Worst company ever, the general manager and the assistant manager abuse the employees, I did all the reports but the company don’t did nothing, I got gastric problems and allergies because the stress and abuse.. they forced me to leave my work, and around 8 employees more had to leave for the same problem...
Bedrijfscultuur
Don't fall for the benefits!!
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, MD7 februari 2018
This company is all about money. Management sucks(from HR to store). Too many demands, not enough pay. The benefits are what attracts you to the company, however it is NOT worth the stress. I did enjoy interacting with the customers when they weren't complaining about the prices. The hours are long and you barely get time to spend with your family. Overall, I've had good experiences but there were more bad than good. Not, to mention, the store is always a mess and the back storage area is so dangerous.
Discount, Benefits, Customers
Management, Hours, Wages, Attitude, Cheap, No overtime
Great job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fayetteville, NC3 februari 2018
A good place to work the customer that shopped in the store were very friendly. The manager was not very nice zWe work together .We had birthday parties for evevry associate.
Free lunch
Short break
Great work but..
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Blytheville, AR3 februari 2018
Great work but there is no advancement unless your full time and there 24/7 practically and the hours your able to work change if the store does not do well, so you just hope pray that you won't be knocked down to 5 hours or the highest for a part timer here is 28 hours per week.
Bedrijfscultuur
The store location I was working at lacked alot of safety standards on the sales floor. Things were over piled and needed more organization.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Placentia, CA2 februari 2018
I enjoy going to Goodwill thrift stores as a customer. But working at this particular location was not what I thought it to be. I wished there was more physical and thorough training for employees. They do provide video on safety and expected work ethics, but the physical training could use more help. I did learn about how they color code the merchandise on the sales floor. How to separate non sale-able donations. I did feel i went above and beyond while re organizing merchandise on the sales floor, by the many compliments given to me from co workers & management. At the same time I wished it would have served as Lead By Example. I hope I left a good impression after leaving the company.
Pluspunten
Gained knowledge on how the system works on separating donations.
Ok pace
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Edinburg, TX2 februari 2018
Medium to fast pace especially on Monday's or first Saturday of every month. Was cross trained to work in almost every part of the store it either be as sales associate or at the warehouse with donations sorting and tagging.
Very good
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY 1003531 januari 2018
Very good place to work. There are people, however, who work diligently throughout the entire process of a job or task, and they always do a very good job no matter how much time and effort they must expend. These people are showing everybody around them that they possess a positive or solid work ethic. In this highly competitive world, whether people are looking for jobs, completing degree programs at colleges or universities, or simply acting as solid citizens, they should show the world that it is both ethical and necessary to work very hard at each and every task that arises.
Last Choice
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  New Milford, CT28 januari 2018
I wouldn't recommend working at Goodwill if you have other options available to you. You are under payed, the store is understaffed and management leaves a lot to be desired.
Acceptable
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia City, IN26 januari 2018
It was a good job to have and easy to learn. The job entailed sorting new donations, hanging clothing and stocking clothes racks. In the morning we sorted stacks of clothing, sorting out the bad and hanging on racks the accepted items. Once racks were filled they were taken to the floor to stock the clothes racks on the floor. We alternated days to work at the cash register and assisting customers. We also kept the dressing rooms cleaned up.
easy work
Minpunten
sometimes too strick on accepted clothing items
Stimulating work environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Washington, IN25 januari 2018
Steady, mild-paced work environment. Always had time to finish daily tasks and still being able to assist customers when need be. Management was always fair and accommodating
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and chill work environment as long as you do what is required. Its easy.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Greensboro, NC25 januari 2018
Great food, great coworkers, too much drama, not very much compassion, management and hiring was great for 7 months.learned a lot a about being a sales Representative.
Fast paced work place
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Homestead, FL25 januari 2018
A typical day at work was always busy putting away close that was brought out to the floor you can't really communicate with coworkers because managers would get mad. It was a good experience if you are intrested in working in a clothing store.
good starting job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Athens, GA20 januari 2018
It was a good starting job but i knew i wanted to go on and i left to go to school and they were sad i left. it was some drama with the ma managers but other than that it was a great place and i did not want to leave but i had to,
freindly, fun atmosphere