Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

867 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 13.676 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
The Times Of Goodwill
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Towson, MD15 augustus 2018
Goodwill was okay for me because I went through the Goodwill Program before I got the chance to actually work inside the store. I had to participate in a training class for at minimum of 4 weeks where I learned the basics of responsibility in the workplace and being able to always learn within a company and advance. This was a pretty fun and energy- based company. The only issue I encountered with this company was the inconsistency in the Management.
Fun workplace.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ14 augustus 2018
Everyone got along great and made working environment fun. The hardest part of the job just like any other retail job is seeing something you had just organized and cleaned up all over the floor when it was just fixed seconds ago. The most enjoyable was meeting new people all the time along with seeing the regular customers. There was a lot of amazing customers I had working at the location I did.
Bedrijfscultuur
Goodwill is a fun and productive place to work.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Boston, MA13 augustus 2018
Goodwill is a perfect place to work when your have to start your life over , it have great benefits and offers promotion if they see that you are a good worker
Pluspunten
Goodwill provide us with free lunch and thanksgiving dinner
Goodwill offers health care
Horrible work place
Sales Associate/Production (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY8 augustus 2018
There are to many cliques within management, and with employees. They are Not flexible with the schedule, if you have child that is sick they would threaten you that they will write you up. And for HR they don't pick up and doesn't like you to complain. And if you don't make budget you will definitely see a new manager every three months.
25% discounts
Minpunten
Rude customers, low pay, over work people with disabilities
Easy Schedule Unorganized management
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO7 augustus 2018
Enjoyed my other co-workers but management was hard to deal with. There was always drama, and sometimes promises were just said never really followed through. Some of the other employees took advantage of the managers as well, causing chaos.
A productive work place.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucker, GA7 augustus 2018
A typical day at work, my position as a Sales Associate has given me the opportunity to meet and greet customers into Goodwill. Also being a people person and working as a team.
Management is very structural. There are great opportunities to experience different departments. The hardest part of the job is lots of standing and walking. I enjoyed the co-workers and meeting people and being a great asset to Goodwill,
Pluspunten
Flexible time when needed.
Repetition group huddle.
It was okay
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kansas2 augustus 2018
Not the best job but not the worst. Personally I feel like they should raise the hourly pay for cashiers considering how much they actually do. Most days I was working alone as a cashier (as well as taking care of putting away racks, cleaning the store, and assisting other customers) and managers hardly helped, if ever. If you were to ask for help when the store was busy or you made a mistake, you were yelled at and made to feel bad for doing so which I didn't like. Co-workers would talk negatively about each other and managers played favorites. I liked the hours I got and the work was fairly easy and enjoyable, but I did not enjoy working here overall.
Flexible schedule
Understaffed, negative work environment
Cash Assistant
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakemore, OH1 augustus 2018
I loved working at the goodwill. Was a great experience. And I got to do things I loved like dressing manikins, doing in-caps, organization, customer service, and handling money.
Pluspunten
got to do things i like and meet new people
Minpunten
losted just due to transportation but i have worked all of that out now
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment and company to work for
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ1 augustus 2018
Great place to work for people are great customers nice and friendly Management can be stressful at times and not help in the right ways but overall was okay to work for.
Free Lunches
Minpunten
Short breaks not enough staff
see attached
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Mentor, OH30 juli 2018
Learning experience,meeting different people in this organization.Good Team work,Alot of being on the sales floor putting merchandise on the floor.Customer service is important.
Bedrijfscultuur
was not a fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Covington, GA30 juli 2018
A typical day at work included being a cashier and answering customer concerns, placing products on shelves and racks. The workplace culture was not good.
Experience
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Markham, Little Rock, Arkansas 7221127 juli 2018
1. Work part-time every week.
2. Cashier, sale floor, accessories
3. The management was okay
4. Floor, register
5. None of job wasn’t hardest
6. Talking to the nice customers
One lunch break
Minpunten
One break, sometime I get two breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
I feel Goodwill is a great place to work
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Macon, GA26 juli 2018
I feel Goodwill is a great place to work , you just have to be willing to work and dependable. You will receive paid vacations and a 20 percent discount at other stores where you’re not employed .
Very easy and flexable
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Mount Pleasant, WI24 juli 2018
They always accommodate for you. no matter what it may be they help you out. As long as you are a motivated worker and always show up to work you get hours and have a good time.
great place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA22 juli 2018
great place to work for your first time jobs
just need better management that doesn't allow employees to take the fault for them other than that they had good benefits on top of things when you get hurt on the job, wish i can work for them again
great pay great hours
bad management
Bedrijfscultuur
A lot of hard workers and such an bright energy
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Maize, KS22 juli 2018
The typical day at work would be coming in, clocking in then going straight to work until break. Then, after break work until close, then clean. I learned that you need to be patient and kind to everyone no matter hoe disrespectful they can be to you, because you are there to help them. The management was strict but at the same time they just wanted us and them to be the best we could be. The hardest part of the job would have to be mainly just making sure you're always staying buys, and the most enjoyable would definitely have to be meeting and interacting with new people.
Meeting people
Short breaks, and strictness
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Twinsburg, OH19 juli 2018
Interesting place to work. You are given many opportunities to move up in the company. I was able to learn all departments and skills. I interacted with many different people.
New opportunities
Poor management
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great pay, but management can be unprofessional
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA10 juli 2018
The pay was great and the hours were amazing depending on if the manager liked you or not. Management would show favoritism to certain workers. They would cut back or increase your hours depending on who you are. A lot of personal mixing with business which leads to drama.
Bedrijfscultuur
One of the most abusive work environments I have ever been in
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Jackson, TN9 juli 2018
The GoodWill career classes were wonderful but I would not advise working for their companies they do not look after their employees at all and will physically and mentally and emotionally abuse them at any chance that they get.
Easy to get a job at
Abusive
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodstock, VA9 juli 2018
I loved working at the goodwill. Had a lot of fun. Loved the people I worked with and the customers were wonderful. I would definitely go back to work here if offered 😍
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag