Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

916 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 14.335 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Being Positive about the Company
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Layton, UT11 november 2018
Goodwill wasn’t a too shabby place to work. I liked most of my co-workers and the supervisors were cool when I first started to work there. The first manager I had there was beyond amazing.
Good Stuff
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indiana, PA9 november 2018
It is a nice enough place to work, nothing special but not unbearable either. I only spent a summer there, and I pretty much stuck to myself and my direct supervisor.
1,0
Not very well organized
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Oklahoma City, OK7 november 2018
Perfect job for high schoolers. Minimum wage pay for over work with no recognition or chance of advancement. Impossible to make a living working full time.
Nice coworkers
Minpunten
Clock out for breaks, management never in agreement
Bedrijfscultuur
good company to work for,
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Jose, CA6 november 2018
flexible schedules, clean and nice work environment. get along well with co workers. Donations are much appreciated. Management i vey flexible when it comes to scheduling
20% off shopping
short breaks
A good place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oshkosh, WI 549025 november 2018
I worked at Goodwill NCW for approximately seven months. The pay was excellent, and they had amazing benefits. Unfortunately the job wasn't a good fir for me, and I am no longer there. I would recommend applying at Goodwill NCW for anyone who is looking for a part or full time job.
Great company
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Champaign, IL2 november 2018
Love working at goodwill, I would recommend people to work there, great co workers, and management. Helping customers with merchandise, displays in store where great.
Outstanding work places
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Alamo, TX30 oktober 2018
One afternoon there was an older lady walking in and as usual I greet as she walks in " Hi, Welcome to Goodwill ". So the lady went about looking around the store observing. After a while she walks up to the counter to purchase her items and tells me "young lady, make sure you give my discount please ". So I turn and ask her for an id, yet even though we think they might have the age for the discount we always have to ask. At goodwill the age for a senior discount is 60 the lady was only 55 at the time so I wasn't able to give her a discount that day she stared getting mad at me so I explain the most reasonable way that she didn't have the age for the discount that was required. But the most important of all is that always explain everything to your customers no matter what I have learned that the hard way.
Very friendly environment
really none
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Meh
Goodwill Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Palm Coast, FL28 oktober 2018
It's like drinking warm lemonade, it's definitely not the best but it get the job done. You have to be ready to dig through donations that are mostly trash items and to deal with rude donors and customers though.
Bedrijfscultuur
A good job for one to understand how to work hard and learn a lot about yourself
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Wayne, IN27 oktober 2018
Working for Goodwill industries is not a hard job, it requires that you be on time, work hard and have a teflon exterior. People do not understand how the stores work or the way they franchise the company.
It gives you a good feeling most days and frustrates you others.
Pluspunten
Good people to work with, discount and health care they provide
Minpunten
Lack of communication between management and employee
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and a good place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA26 oktober 2018
It is a nice place to work for and have good benefits for full-time employees. The hardest part was not falling behind in production and sales for the store.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
great job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Warner Robins, GA24 oktober 2018
i still order pizza for my old coworkers at the goodwill that place saved my life i will always be thankful for Dee Philips and the staff at the goodwill
Good job bad managment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Stillwater, OK24 oktober 2018
I was hired on the opening of a new store it was amazing but they fired slot of people do to managment embezzling and just no true way of training new employees.
Friendly environment. Flexible hours, Benefits
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Good job
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Brooklyn Park, MN24 oktober 2018
I liked working at goodwill meeting all the new people and getting to know new thing sometimes it was hard to learn but i got the hang of things. The hardest part was counting change.
1,0
awful company
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Monroeville, PA24 oktober 2018
This is the worst company that I have ever worked for in 12 years of retail. They are dishonest, crooked, mean, discriminatory, against anyone, including customers vendors, employees, etc. No Good. I would not recommend donating anything to this organization.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alamo, TX24 oktober 2018
Managers, crew leaders, and coworkers eventually become like family. We all cared for each other and had a positive experience everyday for the most part. Everyone genuinely cares about each other and equally help each other out. It might be a lot of work for the pay but the work experience makes up for it. Hands down, best job ever.
Pluspunten
friendly environment, encouraging coworkers, fun workplace, good breaks
lots of work
Ups And Downs
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake City, FL19 oktober 2018
Management will work with you on the hours you are available and the coworkers are really great to work with however you are expected to always be available on weekends and you cant ever be late or call or they write you up.
Friendly Co-Workers
Minpunten
Management can be tough sometimes they expect you to do the work of others when short-handed.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Everyone is fun to work with, very easy going.
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  seaside18 oktober 2018
I continually learn new things everyday. making sure where certain items go, making guest feel welcomed. Doing are best to make the store look presentable, easy to shop for our guest.
flexible hours
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Alot of work for low pay
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Griffith, IN18 oktober 2018
All in all a friendly place to work. The pay is too low. I am a certified, experieced groomer. The job is way too demanding. There is no recognition for jobs well done. Management needs to be on a better level with associates.
Interacting with the public
No advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
It a good place for starting out into the work field
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, Ca17 oktober 2018
While gaining knowledge in this industry, punctuality and hard working is the key. Just be in mind is a great opportunity for people that needs to begin again, or just starting out. Therefore, don't become complacent and always look for a opportunity to improve you.
Flexible schedule
Minpunten
It's hard to progress in the company
productive and
Sales associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami, FL17 oktober 2018
This place offers career advancement and equal oportunities for all individuals, offers discounts for employees and flexible schedules, breaks and luch time. Management is considerate and professional. The reason I left his job was the payment, salary is minimum for the sales associate position but I appreciate I had worked for Goodwill Industries.
Pluspunten
opportunities to growth, flexible hours
Minpunten
as a part-time I had very little benefits
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag