Reviews voor Sales Associate bij Goodwill Industries

806 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 12.841 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
It's ok
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Salem, VA23 mei 2018
The job isn't really bad but a grown adult would not make ends meet with 8/ph . It would also be nice to actually purchase merchandise there. Standing for 8 hours or more the most enjoyable part would be enter acting with customers.
Environment
Minpunten
The pay the pay the pay I would go back there if pay was better
Productive Workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Salinas, CA22 mei 2018
Cleaning, organizing, cashier, work is easy but non stop. Keeps you very busy. Prepping merchandise and bringing merchandise onto floor with new items daily.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun. Fun. Fun!!! Best Job Ever!
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alamo, TX22 mei 2018
Really enjoyed working here! Crew leaders are very friendly and manager is really nice if you stay on her good side! As a sales associate you will be required to charge customers on the cash register, make announcements of weekly specials, keep store organized and color code clothes and size in order from XS to 5XL. You must keep fitting rooms and restrooms clean throughout the day. At the end of the day if you close you have to clean the entire store and make sure it looks neat. It's a lot of work but the people are super friendly and fun to work with! You become like a small family! Plus I lost so much weight here because you're ALWAYS doing something never just standing. Breaks are 15-60 minutes depending on how many hours you're working that day.
Pluspunten
Amazing people fun to work with. Lose so much weight.
Bad benefits.
Goodwill
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Parker, CO20 mei 2018
Good with time off, pay, and nice co-workers. Horrible management and the way that they go about confronting employees that are a problem. Overall would rate the company 3/5
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA17 mei 2018
U have a good work day . u get along with the workers they are every friendly . willing to help . the managers are great n understand ur life problems
Bedrijfscultuur
It was fun but there are things that could be worked on
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  El Dorado, KS17 mei 2018
I didn't learn very much. The assistant managers are fantastic but the manager I had really didn't do anything for me or helped me advance in any way.
Fun coworkers
Minpunten
Short breaks and not a good place to work pregnant
warehouse worker
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA16 mei 2018
It's a good place to start if you need a starting point career wise you lean alot i a short time plus look for better work when other jobs are open apply
good help
Minpunten
stay on them about what you want
Workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV16 mei 2018
Overall Goodwill is a really good company to work for as long as they have enough staff to make sure all tasks get done. Also management should get more involved in marking sure things are ran the way the are supposed to. Managers should also close at least 3 times a week.
Clean and well organized
Sale Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Loves Park, IL14 mei 2018
Goodwill is a decent job for young adults starting out in the working world. It teaches responsibility, organization, punctuality and many other traits that can become useful.
Flexible
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Windham, ME14 mei 2018
Working at goodwill for 2 years allowed me to work on my people skills, both on talking with customers and solving problems in able to make the customers life easier.

A typical day at work consisted of barbing clothes, pricing items, and working at the register. I learned that having smile on your face and going the extra mile for the customer makes a huge difference, especially for regulars. My favorite and most enjoyable part of the job was talking to regulars, knowing that they knew my name and came to me for help and questions always put a smile on my face.

I'd say from time to time the workplace culture was tense due to personal conflict between workers. However management always handled issues professionally and immediately to avoid future conflict.

The hardest part of the job would be meeting quota for the amount of items priced because of the amount of call outs there could be in one day and having to not only meet your own quota but theirs as well. Along with sorting donations and boxing up Gaylord's to put into the truck that we'd have to fill and send to the warehouse.
Pluspunten
Nice people, understandable, flexible.
Not enough workers
Fun
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Topeka9 mei 2018
Fun place to work alllt he people are fun a and respectful everyone helps out the hours are very flexible the managers are cool and so is the pay ..
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
cashier
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Miramar Beach, FL8 mei 2018
Goodwill is a good place to work retail but the job is locked there is no advancement but that is the point.. Goodwill wants you to be able to learn new skills in order for you to find a better career opportunity.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Great place to start
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Columbia, SC5 mei 2018
I would recommend this job to anyone fresh out of school. It is a good starter job for people in their early 20's. People who are retired, and those who are just starting into management.
Excellent environment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marina, CA4 mei 2018
Fast paced place with friendly co workers and customers. I learned to organize product in a manner for customer sales. Things are awesome and well managed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun coworkers, loved the environment.
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Covington, VA2 mei 2018
I worked here for only a month, quit due to health problems. I would love to work here again.

My boss was very very kind, spoke to us like we were equal, and taught me how to be more open.

My coworkers socialized with me, and treated me like I was a part of the group. I loved them like family.
Great place for students
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Grand Chute, WI30 april 2018
Worked there for almost a year. I decided to quit because I needed a higher paying job. Other than the pay, the management is great and very understanding. If you're sick, they will understand and work around you so don't abuse this. Highly encourage students to work here as they are very flexible with the schedule.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV27 april 2018
The workplace was ok. the associates and customers where nice and made it less stressful. The management needs improvement and understand there's always two sides to every story.
Questionable Place to Work
SALES ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Springfield, IL27 april 2018
Everyone is very nice and the experience is great, but the behind the scenes management is awful. I had a good time there, but I disliked how the management handled situations.
Great social environment
No communication whatsoever
advancement possible
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kennesaw, GA27 april 2018
it is a good company to work for
however you have to contribute to your own success.
one can become a store manager within 5 years.
it takes hard word and compromise
excellent benefiets
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Thw customers make it worth it
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alabama27 april 2018
Minimum wage pay. Flexible schedule. Enjoyable work environment. Loved the management i worked with within the store. Higher up no so much. All the stuff is donated so prices are comparable.
People
Pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Goodwill Industries. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag