Goodyear
Here to help: Coronavirus update

Goodyear Employee Reviews

Belgium10 reviews
3,0
Passionate people on tires, great products
Passionate people on tires, great products. Company not at potential.yet. Experienced advancement and benefits but less on Job work/life and job culture.
aucun
je ne souhaite pas évaluer un employeur qui ne me concerne plus depuis longtemmps
Entreprise americaine orienté resultat
Il ne faut pas regarder ses horaires. Beaucoup d'outils mis a disposition pour le travail et le team prevaut a la personne.
Pros
Beaucoup d'avantages extralegaux, perspectives de progression en interne
Cons
Divergeances entre les managers Hollandais et Belges cree des tensions en interne
Culture Nord Americaine
Multinationale, mais prends en compte tous les employés, les avis, les idées. Possibilité d’évolution permanante
Teamwerk
Toffe collega's in een groot team werken , het veranderen van material voor de banden te maken
Productive and proactive environment
For the last 6 years of my career , I have been fortunate enough to work as a financial analyst within an ever-changing business environment that allowed me to grow both professional and personally.
My typical day at work assumed either preparation of reports for my direct manager, review of accounts assigned to me , complete documents and calculations for the financial month end.

Both my management and my co-workers supported a productive , pro active friendly work space that made learning and professional growth easy.

Hardest part of the job : company outsourced part of the finance tasks, training from the distance a new team was indeed challenging.

Most enjoyable part of the job: getting to understand all the different factors that go into a manufacturing entity , meeting all the different colleagues from engineering, research and see it all come together.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Long commute time
5,0
Perfect enviroment
It was a really good experience! from my supervisor I learned a lot of different things in terms of Marketing and gained professional experience.

It was a very practical job and I really loved it. My co-workers were professional and incredible people from different cultures (which I loved the most). The hardest part of the job was working in another language but after one month working there everything went easily.
Overview
Overall Goodyear is a great company to work to, however there are major differences between organisations - at one you may find a super place to work, at another can be a very difficult challenge.
Pros
Market above benefits
Cons
Conservative approach in many things
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Goodyear?
aangename collega's
Het leuke aan de job is dat je zelf je dag kan plannen
Echter, er zijn wel zeer veel deadlines.

Op GY werken er zeer veel toffe mensen
Pros
tijdskrediet mogelijk
Goede werkgever
Afwisselend werk
bandwerk

pralines inpakken

pralines maken
Pros
gevarieerd
Cons
geen