Greif

Greif Employee Reviews

3,0
Great people - one side of management not organized and not capable of giving good information or communicating with shipping causing late deliveries and detaining charges.
1,0
Management was not willing to point out areas for improvement, and decided to let me go without warning. A typical day was unstructured, we never knew what we were going to work on.
4,0
Applied for a job a long time ago, got the job right away. Had the possibility to climb the job ladder. Was a good way to increase experience en salary.
4,0
Nada a apontar , ambiente pesado e muita comfuçao .
3,0
I operate the production machine and also get the product ready for shipping customers driver forklift to get the materials and also keep the environment clean
3,0
Empresa multinacional enorme, sabe o que produz e gera muitos empregos e não deixa funcionários ma mão paga no dia certo e o índice de satisfação dos clientes da Greif é otima.
Pros
Ramo Plástico expansão em conhecimento.
Cons
Falta de oportunidades crescimento
2,0
Started with the understanding I would be making a certain amount per hour , a big fat lie . 4 $ an hour less, I passed on other jobs for this BS. Leads do nothing the whole shift ....... except for looking at their phones, the temp workers make more than some full time employees.
Pros
Free water
Cons
No breaks, little notice for overtime, no teamwork, difficult to even use the bathroom. Confederate flags on numerous vehicles in parking lot
1,0
In summary employee got his finger crush in a machine with no safety fence up next day they installed safety fence and refused liability. SHOCKING PLACE TO WORK
Pros
Non
Cons
Long hours, very hot environment, extremely stressful to the point floor staff and management would have full blown arguments
3,0
The way it works there is to have the drums constantly being produced. Machines always breaking down and always falling behind the orders. Only 1 mechanic for all the machines
Pros
AC break room
Cons
Short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Greif?
2,0
I had been inappropriately touched by one of the senior workers. Reported it to my immediate supervisor, he said he’d ‘watch’ in case it happened again. Happened again. Nothing done.No climate control. Cross training doesn’t give you more money, just means they can abuse you wherever they place you. If you were best friends with the supervisor, you get to play on your cellphone all day and disappear for hours at a time.Many safety issues where I was at that got swept under the rug. Only a matter of time.They don’t believe in teamwork. You’re all on your own.Good luck getting promoted if you’re a woman.
Pros
Bonuses and exercise
Cons
No breaks, 30 min lunch, no climate control, sexism
5,0
every day you can learn its workers are qualified for different processes its administration helps you in whatever you need the company is located in port colbornet easy to locate its workers are friendly and are willing to teach you and give you an excellent day
4,0
Plant Closing Aug 28 2020 Other then that is was a great place to work. Some lazy employees which caused some animosity. Very safe place to work company cares about safety.
4,0
Empresa muito bem estruturada, com presença global e forte reputação no mercado. Sofre com problemas de gestão, que estão sendo aos poucos solucionados.
Pros
Bom salário e pacote de benefícios
Cons
Não tem plano de carreira e má comunicação interna
4,0
It’s not an easy job. But good pay doesn’t come easy either. It can get very hot and very frustrating sometimes but in the end, everyone works together and gets the job done correctly. I’m honored to say I worked under this company and it was my first job
Pros
Good pay, plenty of hours
Cons
Coworkers could be difficult
5,0
Empresa com ótimos benefícios, excelente ambiente interno e com constantes chances de promoção. Baixa rotatividade de mão de obra, chefia compreensiva, RH com real suporte aos colaboradores.
Pros
Salário e ambiente colaborativo
Cons
Não há
2,0
The pay is decent for what you do. Management is certainly lacking. They do not care about employees unless they are putting on a show for visitors. They struggle with quality product. HR is pretty much a puppet for the plant manager and has no voice of their own.
Pros
Pay, schedule
5,0
I do not have anything negative to discuss about the company or my position there. Our work was done effectively and efficiently. Excellent working environment, actually fun most of the time. I worked with some great people.
Pros
Location, pay, benefits, advancement
1,0
The management is VERY poor here, will not care about you, their rude, disrespectful and won't work with you at all STAY AWAY. CHRIS ruined it for me. Chris is the VP? of something and in a position he shouldn't be in has horrible people skills and communication.....they have a long way......LONG way to go before this building is up and running and due to the fact they loose a ton of people, the second shift they want to make happen won't till they find a way to KEEP people. just be on guard, for CHRIS, JOE, JACK you'll see quick how they respond to you and suggestions you make. enter at your own RISK.
benefits
Cons
POOR management, bad hours, BAD communication
4,0
Does not look put for employee they only think about themselves they just shut the whole mill down after thinking we was going to be here for the long haul
3,0
Les defis, et les methodes de resolutions de problemes, l'observation des avancées sur la resolutions de ces derniers, l'amelioration du processus de production, l'amelioration de l'experience du client et son impact sur les acteurs de la production. direction insensible au vecu et difficultés rencontrés durant les dernieres années, utilisation de sources d'informations non conventionnelles pour la prise de decision. l'aspect le plus agreable de mon poste ete l'observation de l'amelioration de mes collaborateurs (matrise, autonomie, polyvalence).
5,0
dia a dia intenso e de bastante cobrança no ambiente fabril