Harvey Nash Reviews

Alle 30 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Good, flexible place to work
Recruitment Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  n/a24 april 2019
Good, flexible place to work but a management team that are out of touch with today's recruitment. They continuously over promise in a very difficult and competitive market...
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Work Experience at Mozilla
People Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA10 maart 2019
Please refer resume. All in all a good experience. Worked as People Operations coordinator for 11 months through Harvey Nash. Great staff.

Please reach out of any further questions.
Excellece in placement
Sr. Tech Support Contractor (voormalige medewerker) –  New York, NY27 februari 2019
enjoyed my association with this company was placed twice and impressed with their chain of agents who personally get involved. Mae a great advancement in my career and met new and interesting people.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
not laways have positons i seek
2,0
can make a living
CEO & President (voormalige medewerker) –  new jersey11 september 2018
High pressure = high returns. Lots of churn in the industry. those that work hard and focus on wisely using all resources that are available before, during and after work will do well.
hard work gets rewards
constantly must producw
International culture
Business Development Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  VIETNAM24 augustus 2018
HarveyNash expand for over 40 nations, their reputation are expanding widely. Their staffs come from different countries and culture. Therefore, it build up an friendly working environment.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This was a contract with Staples
Project Manager/Scrum Master (voormalige medewerker) –  Framingham, MA10 juni 2018
I worked a contract for Harvey Nash as a Scrum Master. I was responsible for 2 project teams who were moving their applications off AS400 onto another platform
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Great
Technical Recruiter (Vendor Management Services) (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA26 oktober 2017
Harvey Nash is a great place to learn the technical stuff and be out there trying and learning new things. Youn culture and everyone is super close. Would recommend.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Enjoyed the Accounts Payable Position
Cash Applications Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Coudersport, PA18 juli 2017
Pulled in the on line payments from previous day and applied to the correct invoice/account. I learned a lot about the Telecom industry. I met some wonderful people.
Great Company
Sr. Technical Recruiter (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX5 juli 2017
I enjoyed my time at Harvey Nash. They are a quality organization that pays their staff well, and regularly offer contests to incent producers to go further. These contests are USA wide, and very good spirited. There are quarterly calls wherein all top achievers are recognized.
Great office
Recruitment Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Manchester, Greater Manchester13 mei 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Worked with some of the most amazing people I could have hoped for, and learnt an awful lot since I started there. Role consisted of 3 key ares which were account management, business development and delivery. I feel I was able to develop my skills in all three of these areas, and would be keen to transfer the skills learnt here into a new career.
Pluspunten
Ski Trip, great incentives, good commission structure
Minpunten
long hours, job is constantly either high or low.
Great people
Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London7 maart 2017
Hard work, great people. Sometimes it feels the top management is stuck in the way recruitment was done in the days of yesteryear, rather than playing to each individual's strengths but all and all good company and they will be there to support you. And they have some great Managing Consultants there who will teach you everything you need to know.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great place to work. Fun. Friendly and Supportive
Recruitment Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London24 november 2016
I very much enjoyed my time here at Mortimer Spinks, The Harvey Nash Group! Great bunch of people. I learned a huge amount here and everybody was very supportive. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to go into recruitment or swap firms.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved my coworkers but I don't think this company cares about it's employees.
Service Desk Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Jersey City, NJ27 september 2016
Work was fine but I don't think the company cared about it's employees. I saw many teams, including my own, get outsourced and people who worked for the company 25+ years let go. I understand it's business and cost effective but I don't think it's right. We received no communication when our manager was let go, and were kept in the dark pretty much of our termination until the last few days. Aside from that, I enjoyed my job mostly but felt no support from upper management.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Student job
Werk Studentin (huidige medewerker) –  Stuttgart3 juni 2016
key points learned whilst working with Harvey nash....

Team Leadership
Team Work
Being Effective in stress time
Co-workers Friendliness
Harvey Nash
Technical Recruiter (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA26 april 2016
It is defiantly a young group of people that love to work hard and play hard. The mentorship is a little low for those who are coming right out of college you have to be a self-starter!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Tốt
Nhân viên tư vấn qua điện thoại (voormalige medewerker) –  Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh20 april 2016
Môi trường làm việc thân thiện, công việc nhẹ nhàng không quá nhiều áp lực.
1,0
N/a
IT Systems Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA9 februari 2016
Not to be discussed here in public. We can discuss during interview. This is a stupid requirement. Is that 20 words for the love of god?
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 14Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Helpful and always there when you need them
Expedia Technical Support Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Springfield, MO21 januari 2016
One of the best companies I have contracted with. One of the few who care about their employees. I would recommend this company to anyone who don't mind working contracts.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 3Rapporteren
Company
IT Recruitment Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Edinburgh4 januari 2016
Interesting Dynamic between management and employees. if you are doing well they will give all the support needed, if not then you are going to struggle to be heard at times
Salary
Middle Management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 7Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Global company with limitless compensation structure
Sr. Business Development Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Chicago14 september 2015
An awesome opportunity for the self-motivated individual looking for a chance to work hard and be compensated, accordingly.
Generous bonus structure
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 3Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Harvey Nash. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag