HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.140 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace but very productive company
Delivery Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX21 mei 2018
Lot of hours and work out in but is compensated well. Great people you work with and has a nice work environment. You're given the tools to do the job
Not a bad place
Director, Pricing (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL18 mei 2018
After the portfolio settled with the IPO and divestitures, not a bad place to work. Lots of good people. High targets and expectations as with most public companies.
Product
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA16 mei 2018
I loved the job honestly it helped me learn a lot in the taking care of things at a quick pace the people there were very hands on and never had a problem helping
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a lot of support from management, but the pay was decent.
Operations manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasco, WA15 mei 2018
I was only with the company for one year as an inside sales rep. when I was promoted to Operations Manager, But My immediate supervisor lived in another town 2 hours away and only came down here once a month for 2 days on average, so I felt a little like it was a "sink or swim" situation. All in all, I did a pretty good job of it with very little direction. The month before I left was the first time in many years that that branch turned enough in profit that a small bonus was earned.
Good pay and benefits
Minpunten
Not very much support from my manager
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast-paced work enviornment
Selector/Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL13 mei 2018
HD supply is a face-paced work environment. I worked 8 hour days as a selector. I was able to give production in a timely manner. Management was good and team work was shown.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Very good
Help Desk Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL8 mei 2018
Excellent company
Very open door policy with the manager.
Work life balance
Good benefits(kinda pricey thou)
I recommend anyone who wants a career to get in involved with this company
Excellent culture
Bedrijfscultuur
I was given enough room to do my job and connents were made when I needed to make adjustments
Purchasing Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Marretta, GA7 mei 2018
I reviewed suggested P O's and converted P O's that made since to order with out costing excessive money or inventory to the branch or company.

I had a great relationship with my Purchasing Manager.
Good Company
SENIOR RENOVATION PROJECT SPECIALIST (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX3 mei 2018
they are a good company with great people to work for. They offer good benefits and treat people well they have a great culture as well.they also offer great incentives with Bonus potential.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a very good and upcoming company
Sr. Accounts Payable (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA1 mei 2018
My typical day would be answering emails, in putting invoices, getting approvals, and doing hot items. I like the new building we just moved in, I believe they really took some thought into this and our opinions on building the new place to accommodate employees.
Fun and Productive
Lumber Yard Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA30 april 2018
Management can use some serious work here, there seems to be more (managers) than employees. Its the employees that make this place working at, that and the slower laidback environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Everything there changes on a daily basis
Cashroom Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA30 april 2018
What is set in stone one day is not the same the next day. No ones schedule ever stays the same when everybody is supposed to have a set schedule. Moral is very low.
Terrible Company
Delivery Driver - Mobile & Baldwin County, Alabama (voormalige medewerker) –  Calera, AL 3504029 april 2018
Terrible management and working conditions. Over loading trucks to an unsafe level. Very liberal company with government connections. If you like working in unsafe conditions this jobs for you.
Pay
Poor training/ Co workers
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM28 april 2018
I was at the Albuquerque location. It was one of the worst jobs I ever had. The training is poor, and the other co workers are worse to work with. They talk about you behind your back, and set you up to fail. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
M-F Days
Bad work environment
Very long hours
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kent, WA28 april 2018
We pack orders for various apartment complexes, hotel, motel and nursing home in the area and Oregon. We have to pay close attention to where each order is going and all is packed to be shipped. Keep a clean area and well stocked.
Always something to do.
Very long hours.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
N/a
Assistant Manager (Inventory) Night Shift (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX28 april 2018
The new management at this company has caused the morale to drop dramatically. We worked 15 - 17 hours a day with no additional pay or comp days. God company but bad management.
Good benifits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fast paced, demanding.
Senior Special Order Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Poway, CA27 april 2018
 Determines customer product needs, conducts price negotiations with both vendors and customers, determines price. Calls vendors for order status and updates,
 Researches, sources and assigns margins on special orders by determining appropriate margin for non-catalog items under an assigned dollar amount that are in a specific product category. Completes the special order purchase,
 Follows up with customers that did not initially accept offer with the intention to convert quote.
School Reimbursement
Bedrijfscultuur
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX25 april 2018
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
it was very stressful
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA24 april 2018
Typical day at work was horrible. sometimes the machines was not working but they still expected you to make your numbers. They would not even send you any help.
hours
management
Bedrijfscultuur
Yes they had a ping pong table for to relieve stress.
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA23 april 2018
It starts out okay,doing you job is not hard ,its not the workplace its the people.When you voice you opionion that seems to be a problem but they tell you to come to them with any problems that you may have. I found out you have to kiss butt to get ahead i was never good at that. I do my job and i do it well .You dont have to tell me twice to do anything.They put me in the tough areas that most didnt want to go.I had no problem with that because i look at it like this when God is for you who could be against you.
no free lunches
okay
Chaotic and unorganized
DELIVERY DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Groveport, OH22 april 2018
Turnover of employees at high rate hurt morale due to lack of training. Management concerned about numbers versus quality and what the true facts were
Hours
Turnover rate
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag