HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.275 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Review Summary
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hyde Park, MA13 november 2018
I worked at HD Supply from March of 2013 to October of 2018.

It was a good place to work. Fast paced day; learned SAP; good management; good workplace culture; hardest part of job: working without a lift truck to move heavy loads; most enjoyable part of job: returns.
T-shirts and events
Minpunten
Workers need to collaborate more with one another.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good first job, but won't go anywhere
Front Desk Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA12 november 2018
Dead end job,but you have benefits, decent first job for people. Great for students as the offer partim and fulltime, too much schooling and experience to move up to real money. Best if you speak spanish or armenian as most of the customer are speaking those languages,
OK Manager
Credit and Collection Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA12 november 2018
Good manager tried hard but it was not a fit for me. The manager made every attempt to work it out for me but sometimes jobs are not the right match for a person.
consistant place
better learn the process
Its ok
Lead Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Texas11 november 2018
All new management... not really knowing what they are doing or how the system works... definitely a lot of overtime, but like any job it is what you make it
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Poor management
Poor management
Picker/Packer (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA9 november 2018
They need other shifts for picking and packing
Long breaks
Fairness
Better management
Hitting and cooling for the warehouse
More parking lot
More communication
Good benefits/ good ins
Short breaks
Great Culture
Manager of Transportation Strategy (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 november 2018
HD Supply has a great company culture. However for being such a large company; they have not done very well in utilizing systems and setting up data to be easily used to perform analysis.
Productive and fun workplace
PURCHASING ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX7 november 2018
Arrive at work by 8am. Start up computer and get to work on jobq's and reports. Calling or emailing vendors for special pricing and special pricing agreements. I would update information in the main computer system. Greet vendors and assist where needed, Answer phones and send to appropriate person. Prepared rebate claims that are filed on a monthly basis. Informed sales department of pricing increases. Assisted accounts payable with billing discrepancies. Answered phones, audited cash box and ran deposits to bank on a daily basis. Assisted in all areas when needed.
Bedrijfscultuur
Simple job plus they had a gym
Picker/Packer/Shipper (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ6 november 2018
It’s was a easy job as long as your a hard worker and don’t mind a little over time. Everybody is was friendly and helpful. If you work hard they take notice
Good hours
Lots of walking
Completed
Driver/Warehouse (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX5 november 2018
• Route Driver delivering product- supplies to multiple sites (vast knowledge of the city- surrounding counties)
• Warehouse – Load & unload freight
• Shipping – Receiving
• Pull orders – review schematics
• Order selector
• Set up route schedule for daily deliveries
• Multiple phone triage
• Seasoned in fast paced work environment
Pluspunten
Staying busy throughout the day
Minimal raises
Too Much Change
Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA4 november 2018
There has been too much change and turnover leading to a lack of focus because of new people who don't understand the business or the customers to be able to do their jobs effectively. This leads to a lot of rework and frustration across teams.
A day in the lumberyard
Lumberyard Manager// Rudy Maya (huidige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA4 november 2018
A typical day at work is just helping customers in the yard with items they need, writing tickets and making sure our aisles our neatly maintained and making sure we are finishing our tasks that are assigned.
provide us with equipment
The management is unorganized
Bad Place To Work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Concord, ON3 november 2018
If you have any measure of intelligence, you will never advance in this company as management cannot tolerate anyone smarter than they are, especially if you already possess a wealth of industry experience. Your progress will be hindered and any hope of monetary growth nullified by lazy and overweight managers. Furthermore, the blatant favouritism is absolutely pathetic which is proof of unqualified people being promoted while those deserving of progress are continually bypassed. And if you get sick for any reason to which you would need to be on modified duties until you recover; good luck as management and HR will undermine you and make you feel as if you broke some kind of law.

So, if you are a thinking person with a desire for success then this is not the place for you. But if you are overweight, lazy and willing to throw your fellow associates under the bus to get ahead, then HD Supply is most certainly the place for you.
None that come to mind.
Minpunten
Working hard for little pay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Customer focused and concerned about employee health and well-being.
Credit Manager, Southern California (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA2 november 2018
The most enjoyable part of my work with White Cap has been learning the Construction Industry, as this is a new industry for me. I also greatly enjoy my team - everyone works hard to contribute and I enjoy spending my days with them as individuals.
Customer focus, ethical company
Minpunten
little room for advancement, benefits not competitive
great place too work..
Assistant Manager/ Merchandising (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA29 oktober 2018
A typical day at HD is taking care of all the contractors. and making sure the customers and associate are happy.Making sure special orders are done correctly and on time.
n/A
N/A
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Not good
Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Denver, CO28 oktober 2018
Work days are extremely long and you are expected to finish all deliveries sometimes upwards of fifty per day no matter what the situation was or whatever happened
Hd Supply
forklift operator Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Memphis, TN25 oktober 2018
this was a fast pace job I worked inventor and load and unload. I enjoy working here. I mad a lot of moey in overtime. but I couldn't really understand my manger because he spoke a different language. but I mange to work it out
nice team
didnt receive benifits
Bedrijfscultuur
No recreation, used to have ping pong not any more
Sales Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Arlington, TX24 oktober 2018
Management speaks with both side of the mouth. No unity of command. Promotions should be within to encourage loyalty of employees, most managers employed have no knowledge of the working of the organization. So much discrimination against some kind of race.
remote work
Field Account Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA 3033923 oktober 2018
As an employee I was allowed the flexibility to work from home. I received a great bonus/salary structure that was fair and attainable with honest work. Management gave a 'family' culture that allowed me to feel part of a team.
remote work
healthcare
HD Supply Healthcare
Healthcare Field Account Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV21 oktober 2018
They are a nightmare to work for by way of the highest micro mgt techniques on the planet. Salesforce is a punitive tool that they will call you out on daily basis regardless of your sales figures.
na
Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Tampa Bay, FL18 oktober 2018
no thank you , hoping to leave soon, toxic place to work and no one cares. there saying it is what it is "... Salary is not enough, they want 20hour days to work and weekend as well.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag