HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.004 reviews worden getoond
Not a good company
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Florence, NJ9 december 2017
Pay not good at all long stressful work days with nothing to show for it managers are terrible at planning always understaffed and over worked no one stays long
Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Minot, ND9 december 2017
HD Supply Waterworks (Now Core & Main LP), North Dakota is a great place to work & would recommend to anybody looking for a serious career in the field.
Cashier
Cash Room Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA7 december 2017
This place is pretty much like Home Depot. The building makes any weather extreme by that I mean when it’s hot outside you’re melting inside when it’s cold you’re freezing and it might not sound important to mention but it really is. If you get hired for part time you will stay that way you will never get extra hours. Management has their favorite people and they get special treatment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people, great company, company was sold
Sales account manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX6 december 2017
This was the best company I have ever worked for. I worked here for seven years when the company was under a different name. I went back because of the people. They were like family.
I enjoyed the fast pace and the customer service aspect. It was an amazing place to work.
Great work environment
Company was sold
Bedrijfscultuur
SALES / PORTFOLIO REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Escondido, CA6 december 2017
Fun place to work, employees were respectful and helpful. Training was very good, products training was very helpful. Regular meetings on various product improvements. We also had picnic for the associates.
All was good.
Bedrijfscultuur
miserable workplace. very poor personalities.
Delivery Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Jacksonville, FL6 december 2017
They sure know how to welcome someone new. Pitiful
Jacksonville, Florida. Manager making excuses for coworkers cursing me out and disrespecting me with intimidation. She is a poor manager that is allowing herself to be manipulated.
Good job for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Hooker, OK6 december 2017
Great learning environment for all aspects of Transmission, Distribution, and Substation Material Management. Day to day working with Journeyman Electricians and Field Leads on all new and existing job building for Transmission, Distribution, and Substation power lines.
Good benefits / Good Hours
Heavy Lifting / Multitasking
Bedrijfscultuur
Forklift Driver, Order Puller (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA4 december 2017
Great experience always busy great benefits. Good pay. Great 401 k . Very productive. Allot of overtime
Allot of vacation personal time off. Stocks
Great people to work for
Okay for your first job
Hd Supply Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA3 december 2017
Hd supply was a fast paced to work at very easy simple go on about our day but management was horrible said things that never were taken care of managers had preferences for workers .
Advance to different departments
good fill in
Office Assistant; Customer Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Bossier City, LA30 november 2017
i was a secretary/ receptionist, plus worked with customers on pricing them materials for their construction job. need to be good with computer technology and great with customers
flexible
no advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked too hard for little pay
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverside, CA30 november 2017
Heavy work load. Not enough compensation. Always short-handed and not enough management to dismiss those who wouldn't work hard with the team.Great place to meet potential future employers.
Some great people
Minpunten
heavy work load, little pay.
Fun job
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA30 november 2017
I really thrived in this job. I was a delivery driver for all sorts of items for facilities mantenance compares. I'd load my freight in stop order and left to go on road. I would occasionally have my supervisor ride along so he could evaluate my customer service and efficiency.
No direct supervision
Minpunten
didn't always get a lunch break
Work place culture.
Hospitality Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX29 november 2017
Large turnover in middle management. Job description changed with every new manager. The range in people was as varied as the different companies within the company structure.

Overall workers were hard driven and to succeed.
Matching 401, healthcare.
Bedrijfscultuur
Receiving/Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA28 november 2017
This place lacks teamwork and it has bad leadership. The work they make people do has no compensation increase. This job really prays on people who are desperate.
Good place
Dispatcher (huidige medewerker) –  Pompano Beach, FL28 november 2017
Very fast place and competitive dispatching and tilt up,also did driving for 2 years warehouse work learned alot in the construction field and in the warehouse
Good company and people
RENOVATIONS SERVICES COORDINATOR (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL28 november 2017
HD Supply is a large national company. My role was to interface with customers putting together large to medium renovation projects. I work with individual properties and national accounts, covering from Brandon to Naples. My personal management team was amazing and always there to help, guide, and support me. My team of peers was amazing as well - we all work hard to create an environment of teamwork, despite being in different divisions where our sales didn’t benefit both teams.
Good management/peers
Minpunten
Too stressful, lack of control over personal success
Worked at Crown Bolt
Staff Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA27 november 2017
I worked at Crown Bolt for a long time and would say that after moving to Home Depot they are probably more stable. The organization is great and a well tuned machine.
Flexibility
Lack of advancement
What I learnt
SQL BI Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Corinth, TX26 november 2017
I learnt a lot because I was given the freedom to take a risk, which subsequently paid off as I was able to showcase my innovation side. The environment was very friendly and the Managers proved to be by an average mark emotionally intelligent, and open minded
Fast-paced job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA24 november 2017
This job was very fast-paced and you deal with annoying, perverted customers who try to hit on the girl cashiers. Management wouldn't protect the cashiers and would tell us to deal with it, even though it would make us uncomfortable.
Management was terrible.
stressful
Warehouse Mgr (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA20 november 2017
If you like making money for sales people who constantly complaining its not enough. This jobs for you. Hard work is rarely rewarded and opinions are never cared about.
can't get fired