HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.232 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Learning
Dayloader/customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA20 september 2018
I learned how to manage time and finish projects at a specific time. I learned to work with other and be able to help others better at there job. I learned about the product we sell home improvement stud such as electrical , doors, windows , flooring, tile , plumbing .
Friendly environment
No overtime
Relaxed
Customer Care Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA17 september 2018
They have good benefits. They pay everybody different. I came in with experience & was told my pay was do to my experience. I spoke with quiet a few people who were paid more than me with & with out the experience. They are like any other jobs where you have to be close with someone to promote within the company.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
They pay is different for everyone
Runaway don't do it
Case pick (voormalige medewerker) –  Grove port Ohio14 september 2018
The worst place ever!! Hours, management, just the over all disrespect you received there. Worst time of my LIFE!!!! I don't know how many times I would literally cry because of how stressful this place was. Not worth it.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and sometimes a great place to be
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA12 september 2018
Well basically we start at 6:00 am load our truck. usually it take from a hour and a half to two hours to load, depending on if every thing in our loading area is in place. Now sometimes things aren't in place and this could be the hardest part of our job trying to find those items. The guys are usually friendly and great to be around. The management team are close by just in case we need help or assistance. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with our customer. They're like family. We get a chance to talk and get to know them as a family members. And meeting new people every now and then is very exciting to me as driver. I love meeting people it's one of my greatest gift. I guess you can say I'm a people person.
Management usually make sure that we have the tools to be successful in our daily work. And every now and then they'll supply breakfast for the whole transportation department, which we as driver really appreciate. And what I learned from the Employer is great driving skills not just at work but my own personal vehicle for me as well as my family. HD is a great place to work and be a part of, Now it's not perfect but by me being there so many years say a lot. Once again the only reason I'm considering leaving is because of there relocation.
Pluspunten
Free breakfast and Lunch, Picnic in the parks, and bonus two or three times a year
Sometimes too much Micro-management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The pay for s not worth the job
Tool Rental Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA11 september 2018
The pay is not worth it at all the managers there are awesome but for the tool rental department it’s just not worth the pay way to dangerous but overall nothing bad about it
Great workplace culture
ABAP, OData and NETWEAVER Technical Consultant (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA7 september 2018
Great Organization, fast paced with all types of latest technologies. The organizational culture is geared toward overall wellness and work-life balance..
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
when i was asked to work at Hd.i had a mentor because the manger was upset i got the job over his friend
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA5 september 2018
meeting with about 10 customers.go over property needs.
i took advantage of all on line training.
and I never got along he was the mananger
very stressfull
dealing with manager who was always on some drugs and a
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Lead Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Groveport, OH4 september 2018
Upper management continues to let the staff be understaffed. Makes days VERY LONG. 10-12 hours at least. They continue to hire staff that only speaks spanish. Nothing is wrong with this, except it makes them only able to do half of the work which also makes the days longer. They don't pay enough to make the no work/life balance worth it although work/life balance is something they preach in their values.
Pluspunten
overtime if wanted, good workers can be promoted easily
No work/life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and slow at times but always something to do, can be fun to work for
Sales & Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Forest, CA 9263030 augustus 2018
Meet new people all the time, mostly inbound and walk ins. Sell sell sell is what it is all about working for them. Not a bad thing because everyone comes to you.
Pluspunten
Good people, not to much stress
Minpunten
Lots of lifting of your not used to it
fast paced
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Killeen, TX29 augustus 2018
it is a very fast paced working environment, usually shorthanded and the days can be long, most of the day is spent out in the elements. Could be better managed.
Pluspunten
great vacation days, quarterly bonuses
Minpunten
often short on personnel and lots of outside work
Bedrijfscultuur
It was a great place to work. Then upper management froze hiring and shortly after that just about every department was out of control.
Lead Driver (Class# C) (voormalige medewerker) –  W Sacramento, CA28 augustus 2018
They upper management hiring then most departments spun out of control. Employees working double shifts go home for six hrs. then work another double shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
HD had a very flexible work schedule
Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Monahans, TX28 augustus 2018
Hd Supply was a very good company to work for. When they were bought out they gave us all a good opportunity. The management was a little less visual than I would have liked, but they had to travel many miles to check on all the employees since we were remote. All in all a good place to work.
good pay
no management presence
Company bought out
East Region Order Fulfillment Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  DC27 augustus 2018
Company is no longer part of HD Supply (interior solutions) It was bought out by a larger company.

Bad management and unorganized employees who were mostly incompetent
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great work place for career advacement
Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL25 augustus 2018
A great place to work for for career advacement. Great opportunities and benefits. A good work envirnment. Wish there was more training and understanding.
location
management
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked well with school schedule
Lumber Yard Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA22 augustus 2018
In a typical day at HD supply I would stock lumber yard, help customers with their projects, and maintain a clean yard. The most enjoyable part of the job was down stocking and cleaning at the end of the day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
As a home improvement business, it's a great place to save money on a good selection of inventory.
Customer Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA21 augustus 2018
HD Supply is a great place to look for materials for your home improvement needs. Working there gives you an opportunity to learn the housing and construction industry.
Pluspunten
Save money on a good product
Limited in locations
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
harassment, intimidation, total management abuse of power
Counter Sales (huidige medewerker) –  DFW20 augustus 2018
this place has the worst mgt i have ever had the displeasure to work for. total contempt for all staff. They do not follow company policy in any way as it pertains to staff. there is not one person under current mgt that does not want to quit. if you go to hr, you will be forced out. I saw this first hand on two separate occasions. when one of the mgt was asked what he liked best about mgt position, it was stated, "the power". completely unprofessional. i do so hope that this is only indicative of this one store. and if you do decide to leave, expect to be labeled ineligible for rehire, notice provided or not.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
worst mgt on the planet, should all work for the prison system
Lead Welder (voormalige medewerker) –  Bedford Park, IL 6063819 augustus 2018
Good place to work. Work culture was good. Hours were good. Pay was decent. Benefits were good. I left there because it was too far for me to drive to get there everyday.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work at and meet new people
DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Tomball, TX18 augustus 2018
fast paced place hardly had time to eat. you would learn your way around Houston doing this job and meet great people. really good employees drivers and warehouse people
Off weekends, good benefits
Minpunten
location was too far for me, always rushed, poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent pay and work but too many toxic coworkers.
Non CDL Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA17 augustus 2018
Very cut throat work environment where I was threatened many a time. Left and found a way better job. Not everyone was bad there were definitely a few people that were lazy didn't want to help out to the point where they would endanger me on the job by not watching out or not helping when trying to handle an extremely heavy load like granite.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag