HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.192 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
na
Case Picker/Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL20 juni 2018
nhot a bad job very hot place to work fast pace work area,
managers are nice try to help but not the best help
very competitive and very dirty place to work
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I enjoyed all the people that I worked with very friendly customers as well
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA20 juni 2018
I really enjoyed working with every manager there and and every employee was very friendly. All the customers that came in were very nice and I had regulars that came in daily . I also enjoyed translating to the customers who didn't speak english /
Pluspunten
I LIKED TO CHALLENGE MYSELF BY BEING THE NUMBER 1 SELLER IN OUR STORE 2 YEARSIN A ROW
IN THE SUMMER TIME IT WAS 110 DEGREES UNBEARABLE WORKING CONDITIONS
Bedrijfscultuur
Company is growing very big room for movement if you move out of state other than that are stuck in the for a long period of time
Assistant Manager/Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA19 juni 2018
Work for this company for 14 years enjoy the people but management was good at one point I was apart of it. things started to change and going the way that I did not want I got out went to work for a school district lot better benefits a lot better time a lot better atmosphere but I will say one thing I miss the employees they were like family to me
Working family
Low salary long hours
Bedrijfscultuur
I wouldn't be leaving if I didn't have to
Shipping Lead (huidige medewerker) –  Hanover, MD19 juni 2018
It's a great company to work for. They care about their associates and offer plenty of benefits. It is very fast paced and there are long hours during the second shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
Amazing company to work for
Renovations Project Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA17 juni 2018
An absolute job to go to work at HD Supply everyday. The people and work environment is so incredible. The benefits and work hours make working so enjoyable as well
Used to Be
Regional Healthcare Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ16 juni 2018
HD Supple was one of the best places to work about two years ago.
They have changed management and focus in the last year and a half and now micro manage everything. More focused on number of click on a computer screen then the bottom line numbers. They hire you to preform a job and even if your over goal they micro manage you to do it their way.
benefits are great
Micro Managed to death
Great people, horrible management
Data Management Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA14 juni 2018
This company has amazing people. There is definitely a big family feel at the company. Management however is TERRIBLE. It's either their way or the highway....don't waste your time here unless you want to blend in.
Pluspunten
Great people, free food, etc
Management & Benefits
Customer Care
Customer Care Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA14 juni 2018
Its not a bad place to work. It can be frustrating when irate customers are mean. Management is okay, some much better than others. Great educational opportunities after a year with the company. Tuition assistant program. and completely free if attending Ashford University. The best part about the job is that they will have great celebrations during the holiday's, customer service week and other corporate events
Would not recommend
Order Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX14 juni 2018
Poor management, tons of favoritism, annual increases didn’t cover cost of living. Used to be about taking care of the people, now it’s all about taking care of your Mgr’s. Public company is all about numbers. and Mgr’s never lead by example.
M-F
No work life balance
Branch Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodside, NY12 juni 2018
Company is looking to gain greater market share. Daily routines include scheduling and making deliveries with very demanding customers and outside sales force. Sometimes these demands are unreasonable and there is little room for error.When these are completed, it can be very rewarding and positive for the Team.
Pluspunten
Great pay, decent work schedule
Minpunten
Healthcare, Mid level management.
Worked there 13 years
Warehouse Associate II (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA12 juni 2018
I work for HD supply for 13 years so it wasn’t all bad. I liked my co-workers, but the management staff was on the rude side. All of those managers has since left the company for one reason or another, so it might be a good place to work again.
Decent job
management was poor
work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA11 juni 2018
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pluspunten
had a gym hour lunch break
Minpunten
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Uneventful
Local Delivery Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Sparks, NV10 juni 2018
Job isn't for me. You have to pick orders when job is slow. Winter hours it's difficult to get 40 hours. Summer time brings long hours and management is weak.
Bedrijfscultuur
Nice place to come and work
Ft stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  Compton, CA7 juni 2018
Good work place and everyone was nice . The managers are awesome . Good pay and good working environment . If you come every day to work they will actually give you a raise
Long, miserable days
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL7 juni 2018
Only care about the dollar. stuck working long days, sun up to sun down, and they get upset when you say anything about it. Would get mad when you'd take a break. Warehouse/yard guys were just an afterthought.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL6 juni 2018
A high pace job with good energy. No work uniform so you dress comfortably to work in a hot environment warehouse. Prepare for long hours throughout the week based on the volume of work they have. In need of better, more organize manager
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX5 juni 2018
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Bedrijfscultuur
Management does respect its employees
ROUTE DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL5 juni 2018
This company offers GREAT benefits although the health insurance is kinda high. When I initially started working there is was great but with a change in management things changed. Its seems like management is more reactive then proactive to common sense issues that can be addressed before it bigger(example truck maintenance). They will also double your route load and delivery duties in an attempt to make their day easier.
Stressful
Receiving Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX4 juni 2018
When i first started to work there it was i nice place to work. When the management changed so did the culture. It became a very unpleasant place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a fun place to work and its productive.
Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA4 juni 2018
Its a great place to work but there not a great company to advance in. I feel like they hinder you from growing with inside the company. Which is not something that i find is a long term opportunity job, i wanna be somewhere possible were i can grow within the company and make the company better with my experience .
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag