HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.256 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
great work place for career advacement
Business Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL25 augustus 2018
A great place to work for for career advacement. Great opportunities and benefits. A good work envirnment. Wish there was more training and understanding.
location
management
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked well with school schedule
Lumber Yard Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA22 augustus 2018
In a typical day at HD supply I would stock lumber yard, help customers with their projects, and maintain a clean yard. The most enjoyable part of the job was down stocking and cleaning at the end of the day.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
As a home improvement business, it's a great place to save money on a good selection of inventory.
Customer Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA21 augustus 2018
HD Supply is a great place to look for materials for your home improvement needs. Working there gives you an opportunity to learn the housing and construction industry.
Pluspunten
Save money on a good product
Limited in locations
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
harassment, intimidation, total management abuse of power
Counter Sales (huidige medewerker) –  DFW20 augustus 2018
this place has the worst mgt i have ever had the displeasure to work for. total contempt for all staff. They do not follow company policy in any way as it pertains to staff. there is not one person under current mgt that does not want to quit. if you go to hr, you will be forced out. I saw this first hand on two separate occasions. when one of the mgt was asked what he liked best about mgt position, it was stated, "the power". completely unprofessional. i do so hope that this is only indicative of this one store. and if you do decide to leave, expect to be labeled ineligible for rehire, notice provided or not.
Pluspunten
benefits
Minpunten
worst mgt on the planet, should all work for the prison system
Lead Welder (voormalige medewerker) –  Bedford Park, IL 6063819 augustus 2018
Good place to work. Work culture was good. Hours were good. Pay was decent. Benefits were good. I left there because it was too far for me to drive to get there everyday.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work at and meet new people
DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Tomball, TX18 augustus 2018
fast paced place hardly had time to eat. you would learn your way around Houston doing this job and meet great people. really good employees drivers and warehouse people
Off weekends, good benefits
Minpunten
location was too far for me, always rushed, poor management
Bedrijfscultuur
Decent pay and work but too many toxic coworkers.
Non CDL Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA17 augustus 2018
Very cut throat work environment where I was threatened many a time. Left and found a way better job. Not everyone was bad there were definitely a few people that were lazy didn't want to help out to the point where they would endanger me on the job by not watching out or not helping when trying to handle an extremely heavy load like granite.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace or slow pace depends on where you are working
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  West Sacramento, CA17 augustus 2018
Unload freight from truck to the floor and separate in order. Break down product and match to verify order. Be ready to work in any position though out the day. The management plays favoritism in the workplace for advancement. The hardest part of the job is being under staff and working long hours. Your allow to work at a decent control pace.
Vacations and sick paid
long work hours
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment to work in.
Driver/Material Handler/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Industry, CA17 augustus 2018
Every day is a learning day. The hardest part of the day was loading up the truck in the morning and the rest of the day should be smooth. The best part of the job is the customers. They treat you good and they make your job/day easy-going.
Every day is different.
Minpunten
Rain makes job a little more difficult.
Fun, fast paced, competitive,
Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Lewisville, TX16 augustus 2018
There’s different departments in a warehouse , I liked my department me because wen we work as a team we got a lot done . I can’t speak for other departments but overall HD Supply was a interesting job
30min - 1hr lunch, benefits
Low on staff
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Agile Transformation Leader (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 augustus 2018
Good team spirit
Lack of communication from management'
No career growth
Must improve work life balance
Flexibility in time not there
Good benefits
Great place to work overall
Hd supply
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX13 augustus 2018
HD Supply workplace culture was clinical. The sea of cubicles at their New Braunfels location is a nightmarish pattern that will be etched in my mind for many years to come. The management was not very forgiving when I was having medical issues.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Ok place to work, do not feel confident long term
Installation Project Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ11 augustus 2018
Do not feel security long term.
Too many changes especially with middle and upper management
A lot of turnover with employees either terminated or left on their own
Bedrijfscultuur
The grass on this side, is decently green
Branch Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Markham, ON10 augustus 2018
I spent 18 years working for another wholesale distributor. I assure you though HD is fast paced there is a tonne more support here than most of the others.
They have always allowed me creative freedom to run my branch. Their support during illness is also impressive.
I've been swayed away in the past, but honestly I am very much locked to this company.
If my commute could be shorter I'd be happy

Having more reliable OSR for the branches would be nice.
Training, flexibility
commute, being short staffed
fun
Operation/warehouse supervisor/buyer (voormalige medewerker) –  Hillsboro, OR5 augustus 2018
Have the delivery truck ready every morning, review the back order report and order whatever is missing help my will call costumers and my outside sales people
Bedrijfscultuur
It is a decent place to work
Renovation Project Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Santee, CA4 augustus 2018
HD was a good place to work . The job is fast paced and you are given a deadline each day.
There are set policies to follow.
Management was very involved in each employee
my time at HD Supply
Shipping and Receiving (voormalige medewerker) –  Pomona, CA1 augustus 2018
it was cool job while living out in California enjoy the ups and down s and crazy parts that came with it . teach me a lot about people an how to handle different thing when come your way
Productive, Fast Paced
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX30 juli 2018
Very faced paced You do get-break, lunch, break, 1st call resolution, if there is a problem or a parts question they want you to know the answers. very fast paced, and don't be one minute early from clocking in and don't be one minute late from clocking back in, And ADD SALES are important, at least 2 add sales per call.
Bonus on Selling.
Have to be on time, can't even be 1 minute late/early clocking in
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great Opportunity
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX29 juli 2018
Give great training for sales. Are working hard to implement programs to reduce the amount of administrative work on Sales team. Great set schedule. Work ends when you clock out so home life can be devoted to family.
Pay, Coaching, schedule
Minpunten
Focus on microbenchmarks instead of larger picture
Multiple work opportunities
Warehouseman/Driver/Lead Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TX28 juli 2018
When doing this job, I got my Class B CDL license. in addition to being certified on all types of fork lifts, order pickers, etc., I handled deliveries of HD Supply products to apartment complexes, nursing homes, and hotels throughout the DFW area over this 12 yr. period. Acted as lead driver at one point. Supervisor competence varied depending on which employment role I was in.
Great opportunities
Minpunten
Varying management competence, depending on what job I was in.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag