HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.009 reviews worden getoond
Good company and people
RENOVATIONS SERVICES COORDINATOR (huidige medewerker) –  Sarasota, FL28 november 2017
HD Supply is a large national company. My role was to interface with customers putting together large to medium renovation projects. I work with individual properties and national accounts, covering from Brandon to Naples. My personal management team was amazing and always there to help, guide, and support me. My team of peers was amazing as well - we all work hard to create an environment of teamwork, despite being in different divisions where our sales didn’t benefit both teams.
Good management/peers
Minpunten
Too stressful, lack of control over personal success
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Worked at Crown Bolt
Staff Consultant (voormalige medewerker) –  Aliso Viejo, CA27 november 2017
I worked at Crown Bolt for a long time and would say that after moving to Home Depot they are probably more stable. The organization is great and a well tuned machine.
Flexibility
Lack of advancement
What I learnt
SQL BI Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Corinth, TX26 november 2017
I learnt a lot because I was given the freedom to take a risk, which subsequently paid off as I was able to showcase my innovation side. The environment was very friendly and the Managers proved to be by an average mark emotionally intelligent, and open minded
Fast-paced job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA24 november 2017
This job was very fast-paced and you deal with annoying, perverted customers who try to hit on the girl cashiers. Management wouldn't protect the cashiers and would tell us to deal with it, even though it would make us uncomfortable.
Management was terrible.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
stressful
Warehouse Mgr (voormalige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA20 november 2017
If you like making money for sales people who constantly complaining its not enough. This jobs for you. Hard work is rarely rewarded and opinions are never cared about.
can't get fired
people can't get fired
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
hd supply review
Safety Program Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA20 november 2017
Building relationships and helping customers with solutions.
Learned the construction industry and the difference between industrial.My manager was very flexiable.
flexiable time management
over expected goals
good advancement and management
Front Lead Manager, Customer Service, Cashier, (voormalige medewerker) –  California16 november 2017
good working place good people to work for always felt welcome able to move up fast good pay good customer services and good customer.benefits were also good
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Special order specialist
Special Orders (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA16 november 2017
Good company- growing sales
Hard to make an emotional connection with peers being in a call center environment. Still have an international HR rep , may need to look at using outside companies, such as AACG
Monday-Friday
Minpunten
Hard to build relationships with peers
a typical day at work
Receiving/Import/DC to DC Transfer Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Industry, CA15 november 2017
Nothing fancy, clock in for your shift and you get to work. A lot of bending/ back breaking work for 8 -9 hours a day five days a week. Management has their favorites and those that are not are left to fend for themselves.
Provide lunches sometimes
Minpunten
Not a lot of compensation
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Production
Package Handler (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA14 november 2017
Very nice place to work I love the environment and great coworker it a fast paced job but I like working there the management are on points you can do different things lie picking ,packing shipping, forklift.
stressfull
Warehouse assoc 1 (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL12 november 2017
you would work there under the constant threat of being given a documented discussion and that three of them you were gone. we were constantly told that we were replaceable. If you questioned them you were told if you don't like it hit the door. You were given a lunch break any other break was at their discretion. Management would change SOP(not that they have an SOP) at least every two weeks, They have no one to keep track of the supplies you will need to do your job. You are constantly running out of paper, bubble wrap, boxes or tape, which make you job harder. Yet you are expected to meet your numbers or get a documented discussion. You also have to work with the radio blasting hard rock all shift long.
Pluspunten
commrodery amongst non management employees
Minpunten
management and breaks only if they wanted you to have them
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
king of micromanagement
Field account Rep (huidige medewerker) –  New Orleans, LA12 november 2017
you spend more time filling out reports, than actual selling. Constantly out of inventory. High turnover of personnel. Fun job and good potential of a great company if they could get their act together. Currently very volatile.
customers, co workers
Minpunten
poor health insurance. very little expenses, constantly out of inventory
Bedrijfscultuur
Can you drive a box truck?
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX6 november 2017
A typical day at work

You start with a morning meeting, then you go out an load up your truck with a hand held/scanner, then proceed to your first stop, depending on how many stops you will need to return to the HUB, and pick up more stops for a same day route.
Weekends Off
Minpunten
Can be hard on your body, short lunch.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Good Starting Position
Field Intern (voormalige medewerker) –  Melbourne, FL6 november 2017
My original position was field intern. My daily activities were loading and unloading trucks as well as pull up orders and warehouse cleaning. In only one month I got switch to inside sales and was already helping the branch manager with warehouse arrangements.
Free lunches, friendly environment
Minpunten
None that I can think off.
Customer Service Related.
Customer Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX6 november 2017
With everyday dealings with customer's, no 2 days are ever alike. You build a strong bond with your regular customers. With every job, you have bad days and you have good, it is all about how you react and adjust in changing the bad to good.
Pluspunten
Lunches, paid holidays, advancement opportunties
Assigned schedules
Great place to wrok
Systems Engineer (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA4 november 2017
The people and management were great. I had an understanding manager who was able to discuss challenges and decisions with the team. I would have stayed if they weren't downsizing.
nice place to work
Receptionist (voormalige medewerker) –  Eden Prairie, MN3 november 2017
This was a nice company to work for they have great benefits as well as a bonus program that makes it all worth while. They were flexible with my schedule.
bonus
Minpunten
employees are not treated fairly
Bedrijfscultuur
Exciting workplace with great customers and work peers.
Market Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA2 november 2017
Decent culture, long commute, fun job with little opportunity for career advancement. The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with finding solutions for customer needs. The hardest part of the job is the commute. I am now very versed in construction supplies especially in safety and concrete construction fields.
Pluspunten
Free apparel and fun workspace.
Minpunten
Commute, hours and expensive health insurance.
Micro Managed
Sales Portfolio Manager (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX31 oktober 2017
The company needs competent Managers that can also relate to customers and have spent time in the sales environment. There are not enough 'kudos' for work well done and accomplishments. There are constant assumptions that are negative and rarely positive reinforcement. The hardest part of the job is related to inventory control. The inventory is unbalanced throughout the nation making customer satisfaction at a reduced level. The best part of the job is the friends I have made with inside and outside customers.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
short breaks, shipping, micro-managed
Good place to work.
Account Manager / Outside Sales (voormalige medewerker) –  Richmond, VA31 oktober 2017
The best part of working here is the people. I made some great relationships that I will keep in contact with for a long time. There is a lot of competition from other companies.

Algehele waardering