HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.007 reviews worden getoond
No Work-Life Balance
Renovation Sales Coordinator (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA24 oktober 2017
Work load & expectations are overwhelming and do not allow for work/life balance, lack of adequate on-boarding training, antiquated work tool, convoluted work processes
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Working with customers
Warehouse Associate I (voormalige medewerker) –  Capital Heights, TN23 oktober 2017
it was a cool place to be. It was always something to do. Overtime was good and the time would go by fast. Its really not a lot to say. it would been nice to get paid more.
Good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX22 oktober 2017
Call center environment. Inbound calls from customers with accounts.
Bonus for up sale. Good benefits and different schedules available.
Advancement opportunities available.
quick paced
Minpunten
sitting for long periods of time
Poor support
Field Account Specialist Healthcare (huidige medewerker) –  Seattle, WA21 oktober 2017
Management decisions are made without knowing what is going on in the field. Dictate field without taking into consideration what make sense to accounts. No management or marketing support.
Pluspunten
Able to work from home office
Poor management support
Relaxed, casual working environment
Team Lead for Special Orders (voormalige medewerker) –  Santee, CA20 oktober 2017
Inbound call center for special order items that are not offered online or in catalog.

I learned that the operating system is very complex, (multi layered) and not end user friendly as other order entry software packages can be. Too many steps required....

Certain management didn't add value to the department, not a decision maker, would often defer to tenured supervisors for direct action.

The culture was very lax, lacked discipline and accountability
Pluspunten
Flexible hours, paid time off
Minpunten
Zero employee appreciation or recognition, lack of training
High Stress and unreliable management
Branch Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Portland, OR19 oktober 2017
Management was completely one sided and always gave you the minimal raise regardless of how well you did your job. You could never do enough to please upper management.
Monday - Friday
Lack of management leadership
Bedrijfscultuur
I wouldnt recomend working here at all
Cherry Picker/Forklift Operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Burlington, NJ17 oktober 2017
Management is not good. The hrs are too long and you cant leave until the work is done. Plus the CEO went to jail for fraud. I worked there for about two yrs and I wouldnt want to go back at all.
Good company
Sr pricing analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL17 oktober 2017
My manager was great with me and taught me everything she did along with my own work so I could assume her role if it was ever necessary. Would be happy to work there again if the opportunity arose.
worked at home my last 2 years
Fun work place
General Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA16 oktober 2017
Love working there i would tell anyone that is thinking about working for them it will be well worth it. Every one is able to get a long with one another
Productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 oktober 2017
Typical days at work weren't hard at all, i learn to manage many things at once, management was never bad they work with you as best as they could. very diverse experience
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
HD Supply Changed
Renovations Sales Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  CA11 oktober 2017
Company was better off before it went public. Management is horrible. No room for advancement unless you're one of the few that management likes. If you're in a position that is stressful and doesn't have support from your manager, you will be removed and terminated from your job. Years of being with this company doesn't matter. You're just a number, not an employee.
401K and Health Benefits
Poor Upper Management, No Job Stability, No Growth Opportunities
Bedrijfscultuur
Cut throat between sales verticals
RENOVATION SALES MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA11 oktober 2017
Each sales vertical was managed to seek out opportunities regardless of effect on other supporting verticals. Pay structure was not managed well at all to give incentive to help each other within the market.
experience
Minpunten
management, team atmosphere, always watching your back.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to work, with great benifits. Just poor management.
Warehouse Supervisor (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX9 oktober 2017
This job has opened a lot of doors for me. Experience of leadership. Able to show good leadership. I've learned so much on the computer program called SAP which %70 of warehouse use now. I've learned how to operate at least 6 different machines. Over all it was a great learning experience. But now I'm just looking for a better advancement opportunity.
Pluspunten
Good benifits, great team work.
Minpunten
Bad managment, poorly ran.
Typical work day
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Hampton, VA8 oktober 2017
The day goes by fast when there is enough work to do. The morning is lead by an office meeting and stretching for safety. Everyone hits the warehouse to start their work load for the day.
going downhill fast
Sales Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Boston, MA4 oktober 2017
the company has lost sight of what is really important, they have cut all important qualities that made the company greAT liike inventory delivery etcetcetc
pay
benefits career advancement
horrible
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA4 oktober 2017
this company was self centered on the management they were always late or short on the product so when we delivered it we were short which caused us to get yelled at by customer
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
packer
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Flowermound, TX4 oktober 2017
Each day you was giving a specific order menu that your shift was responsible to complete until the day is over.Your team lead will assist you if you needed.
Arrogant delusional leadership
Hospitality Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA4 oktober 2017
CEO being investigated by FBI, need I say more? My regional manager stole from the company and I got fired for reporting it to HR. Old boys club in management! Stay away!!!
Fair Pay
Minpunten
Terrible criminals in management.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Very unorganized place
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA3 oktober 2017
It was a learning experience a typical day did not exist their the environment was okay there was no culture the hardest part if the job was doing multiple task everyday there was no order and nothing was organized
The experience
Unorganized workplace
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work good hours
Administrative Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Gainesville Ga3 oktober 2017
good place to work fun and everyone supportive of each other.busy place at the time and great customers to work with nice drivers and staff.good hours
nice customers and 1 hr lunch