HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.192 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a very good and upcoming company
Sr. Accounts Payable (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA1 mei 2018
My typical day would be answering emails, in putting invoices, getting approvals, and doing hot items. I like the new building we just moved in, I believe they really took some thought into this and our opinions on building the new place to accommodate employees.
Fun and Productive
Lumber Yard Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Rancho Cordova, CA30 april 2018
Management can use some serious work here, there seems to be more (managers) than employees. Its the employees that make this place working at, that and the slower laidback environment.
Bedrijfscultuur
Everything there changes on a daily basis
Cashroom Associate/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA30 april 2018
What is set in stone one day is not the same the next day. No ones schedule ever stays the same when everybody is supposed to have a set schedule. Moral is very low.
Terrible Company
Delivery Driver - Mobile & Baldwin County, Alabama (voormalige medewerker) –  Calera, AL 3504029 april 2018
Terrible management and working conditions. Over loading trucks to an unsafe level. Very liberal company with government connections. If you like working in unsafe conditions this jobs for you.
Pay
Poor training/ Co workers
Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Albuquerque, NM28 april 2018
I was at the Albuquerque location. It was one of the worst jobs I ever had. The training is poor, and the other co workers are worse to work with. They talk about you behind your back, and set you up to fail. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
M-F Days
Bad work environment
Very long hours
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kent, WA28 april 2018
We pack orders for various apartment complexes, hotel, motel and nursing home in the area and Oregon. We have to pay close attention to where each order is going and all is packed to be shipped. Keep a clean area and well stocked.
Always something to do.
Very long hours.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
N/a
Assistant Manager (Inventory) Night Shift (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX28 april 2018
The new management at this company has caused the morale to drop dramatically. We worked 15 - 17 hours a day with no additional pay or comp days. God company but bad management.
Good benifits
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fast paced, demanding.
Senior Special Order Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Poway, CA27 april 2018
 Determines customer product needs, conducts price negotiations with both vendors and customers, determines price. Calls vendors for order status and updates,
 Researches, sources and assigns margins on special orders by determining appropriate margin for non-catalog items under an assigned dollar amount that are in a specific product category. Completes the special order purchase,
 Follows up with customers that did not initially accept offer with the intention to convert quote.
School Reimbursement
Bedrijfscultuur
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX25 april 2018
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
it was very stressful
Warehouse Worker (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA24 april 2018
Typical day at work was horrible. sometimes the machines was not working but they still expected you to make your numbers. They would not even send you any help.
hours
management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Yes they had a ping pong table for to relieve stress.
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA23 april 2018
It starts out okay,doing you job is not hard ,its not the workplace its the people.When you voice you opionion that seems to be a problem but they tell you to come to them with any problems that you may have. I found out you have to kiss butt to get ahead i was never good at that. I do my job and i do it well .You dont have to tell me twice to do anything.They put me in the tough areas that most didnt want to go.I had no problem with that because i look at it like this when God is for you who could be against you.
no free lunches
okay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Chaotic and unorganized
DELIVERY DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Groveport, OH22 april 2018
Turnover of employees at high rate hurt morale due to lack of training. Management concerned about numbers versus quality and what the true facts were
Hours
Turnover rate
Bedrijfscultuur
Got to meet at lot of people (customers)
Driver, Shipping (voormalige medewerker) –  Guelph, ON21 april 2018
starting the day with unloading of the supply truck and receive that product, then pick orders and load up the truck for the days deliveries. Put the remaining stock away.

took orders of the phone and from email.

Worked with some great guys.

Hard part was being short staffed at busy times
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Sedentary work
Product Support Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX20 april 2018
-inflexible work schedules.
-poorly organized inventory (for many, many, many of the products carried in their catalog, you will not find the support/replacement products needed to continue using the tools, appliances, etc.
-they often cannot even find out who the vendor or manufacturer is that they are getting the products from.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX19 april 2018
A good place to work kool environment with good staff ready to listen and helps wherever you are in need .they offer training oftenly and its a good and caring family.I will recommend anyone to work in this company Great benefits.
free lunch busy time
Minpunten
less working hours when not busy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
No Serious about Paying CDL-A Driver
CDL Class A Driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Capital Heights,md19 april 2018
Want you to Moffet Load your Own Loads Daily.
Start a 5am.
Want you to Drive Truck without Moffets and hand unload
If there Forklift is broken.
Insurance $400 a Month.
Deductible $1,500.

Pay yearly 43k before the $400 deduction.

I told them call me back when you payin 60-70k.
Cheap
Overworked and dirty environment
Facilities Maintenance Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Kent, WA18 april 2018
Overworked, underpaid, poor management, and dangerously unclean air makes this place a nightmare to work at. Management implements poor work strategies and refuses to hire adequate workers for the amount of work flowing through the facility.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Company growing bottom line to sell off division
Account Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV16 april 2018
Work on bids for national and regional production builders.
Monitors current projects for timelines and materials to complete
jobs per builders schedules.
Coordinate labor and subcontractors to meet scheduling.
Review and respond to any labor or product discrepancies.
Corporate culture with policies and procedures designed to
grow stock price.
Fun, fast paced environment
SUPERVISOR (huidige medewerker) –  Pickering, ON16 april 2018
This company offers a great benefits package and base pay. Training is extensive and there is loads of knowledge to be gained when working for this company.
Bedrijfscultuur
lot of work receiving area always stay busy
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL15 april 2018
have always a great time working with my team, my team is always prepare to work hard, I always enjoy work with my team I learn from them and they learn for my, every day is a goal to reach and we are making sure we does the goal safety and with precision.
Pluspunten
if my team make the goal for the week i pay for the lunches
no issues
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag