HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.190 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Review
Senior Lease Administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA10 april 2018
You are always in fear that you will lose your job. They have consolidated roles and each person has the workload of 3 people (at least). I was very upset, after devoting almost 9 years to that place, it was my life. Just to be let go with no notice at all. I am heartbroken that "my family" just kicked me to the curb.
Minpunten
Stress, Micromanaging boss, no job security (always afraid your next)
Good Pay Bad Management
Corporate (huidige medewerker) –  Smyrna, GA9 april 2018
Very little to look forward to due to lack of efficient management. Seems to be an ad hoc environment with a lack of a plan and no direction. Can seem biased and with bad hiring practices.
Management makes the difference
Sales Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  CT9 april 2018
As a manager of a team handling 9 locations it was a welcomed challenge each day. All was good. I was a part of a management team which consisted of 12 managers handling all of CT and MA. We would have monthly meetings to discuss pros and cons of what we were doing. It really was a good thing!
As with all good things...Management change. One of US was being bumped up to district Mgr. Great....not. It went right to his head and he opened a gap between us 2 mgrs. left and their stores were split up and I now had 12 stores! Unfortunately at the same time our new "Leader" was really getting a complex! I could not stand by without saying what I felt and subsequently was relieved of duty!
Again One bad apple can sometimes ruin the whole barrel!
Fun place to be
n/a
Fast passed environment
Credit Manager/ Collections (huidige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL8 april 2018
Competitive environment, must be willing and able to adapt to frequent changes within the company/ Dept. structures. Company has a history of restructuring and changes in ownership and Upper Managers, that triggers down to all employees.
Fear benefit packages
Stressful and fast paced
Bedrijfscultuur
Very energetic and productive credit call center
Call Center Credit Collector (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 april 2018
Its a very busy credit accounting working constantly on a daily basis to meet and collect on your assigned accounts. Only hard working people that have some accounting background need apply.
great lunch potlocks
Bedrijfscultuur
Managers can make it or break it
Senior/Lead Graphic Designer (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA4 april 2018
Managers would think you're not smart and would often joke about employment. Don't need that type of stress in my life when many other options are out there
Leadership
good and bad
Assisting customers (voormalige medewerker) –  Miami Gardens, FL2 april 2018
a good day at hd supply consist of helping customers pick the right material to complete a job on the construction sites. also you learn more and more everyday
hour break learning
Minpunten
can get pretty hot and intense
job advancement
Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Hanover, MD29 maart 2018
The HR department along with management do not believe in advancement of their line workers for some reason. The culture is not one that believes human capitol is the best for the company.
large company
no advancement
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very little opportunity for advancement
Certified power equipment trainer (huidige medewerker) –  Northlake, IL28 maart 2018
management value outside hires more than internal candidates for promotion. also company low ball the internal candidates when promotions opportunities arise
the workers
wage
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Worked like any other job
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Frisco, TX28 maart 2018
HD Supply was a place you had to move products to locations to be organized. Products were everywhere and you had to make sure you grabbed the right products. If you were not able to the job properly then the work day would be difficult.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
HD Supply San Diego
Manager (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA27 maart 2018
Many people were bitter about the previous move of head offices which put a lot of people out of work. This also affected sales in 2016 & 2017. The company is trying to recover and there are a lot of great efforts being made. This is a difficult industry, customer loyalty is near impossible as most customers are price driven.
Minpunten
Inability to work remotely and collaboratively between locations
Positive company
ALLIANCE PROJECT MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Corona, CA26 maart 2018
A positive atmosphere , room to grow and be diverse . Lack of communication and individulism hurt them . Enjoyed my time here and was treated right , a good employer
flexible
a lot of emplyees
Bedrijfscultuur
Inside Sales / Administration (voormalige medewerker) –  North Bergen, NJ24 maart 2018
Good place to work. Good environment. Free lunches, most of the time. Co-workers are cool. Mostly good attitudes. Management is very laid back. Compensation was reasonable.
Free lunches
n/a
cashier/receptionist
Receptionist and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA23 maart 2018
As the cashier you are the one responsible for handling all cash payments.Answering multi-line phones, data entry, filing, customer service, point of sale transactions. Great company to work for.
Pluspunten
discounts on merchandise, fun environment, advancement
Minpunten
Having to share space with an employee that didn't have the same religious beliefs as I did, she didn't compromise like I did, She played elementary games in an adult driven environment, Hot warehouse in summer, cold in the winter
Loved every day
Inventory management (voormalige medewerker) –  Stafford, TX20 maart 2018
Company is a hole is a fantastically run company that you can be proud of working for everyday I very much enjoyed my time with this company. Other than the issue with the one manager I always liked working for this company
Pluspunten
Very fun job, lifting all day
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company but poorly managed
CDL Driver/Warehouse (huidige medewerker) –  Louisiana20 maart 2018
White cap as a company is great. Management on the district level is where the problems start. Every branch is ran differently with no regards to anything other than the numbers at the end of the month. (Basically if your store makes money then they will leave you alone)

There are a couple of stores in the gulf coast region that are great to work at with really good people who actually care but do not expect much from the branch managers or the district manger. If you ever get to actually meet the district manager don't even expect for him to speak to you as he probably won't. I have personally witnessed him walk past a new employee without even acknowledging his existence.

There isn't much room for advancement within the company. Once your hired in for a job, your pretty much stuck there until you leave. They will hire someone from the outside over you for a position regardless of your knowledge and experience.

Overall if you are looking for a job with decent pay and benefits then its not a bad place to work. You will meet some great people and most of your co workers are great at what they do.
Pluspunten
Weekends and holidays off.
District manager.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
unrealistic goals, long hours, in all kinds of weather
freight manager (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA15 maart 2018
unrealistic goals, overtime, long hours, in all kinds of weather not enough pay. unbalanced work/life, Hazardous environment, little protection to hazards
Pluspunten
challenging, meet new people, projects
management setting unrealistic goals
Great job
Forklift Operator and Material Handler and driver (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA14 maart 2018
Great job.

Great job and great company just need more hour and but over all ................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,........
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
no comment at this time in regards to this review
Production Planning Scheduling Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  N/A12 maart 2018
a tyipcal day at HD Supply was extremely busy and and loved being busy with HD Supply.. Workplace culture is very open and diverse. No issues here :-
N/A
N/A
Okay place to work
Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA10 maart 2018
I am to new to the job to really know what it is like at this point. Once I have worked there longer I will have more information and can post a better review.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag