HD Supply Reviews

Alle 1.256 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Long, miserable days
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL7 juni 2018
Only care about the dollar. stuck working long days, sun up to sun down, and they get upset when you say anything about it. Would get mad when you'd take a break. Warehouse/yard guys were just an afterthought.
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun work place
Warehouse Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL6 juni 2018
A high pace job with good energy. No work uniform so you dress comfortably to work in a hot environment warehouse. Prepare for long hours throughout the week based on the volume of work they have. In need of better, more organize manager
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX5 juni 2018
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Bedrijfscultuur
Management does respect its employees
ROUTE DRIVER (voormalige medewerker) –  Hollywood, FL5 juni 2018
This company offers GREAT benefits although the health insurance is kinda high. When I initially started working there is was great but with a change in management things changed. Its seems like management is more reactive then proactive to common sense issues that can be addressed before it bigger(example truck maintenance). They will also double your route load and delivery duties in an attempt to make their day easier.
Stressful
Receiving Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX4 juni 2018
When i first started to work there it was i nice place to work. When the management changed so did the culture. It became a very unpleasant place to work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a fun place to work and its productive.
Forklift Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA4 juni 2018
Its a great place to work but there not a great company to advance in. I feel like they hinder you from growing with inside the company. Which is not something that i find is a long term opportunity job, i wanna be somewhere possible were i can grow within the company and make the company better with my experience .
Call Center Environment
SPECIAL ORDER REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Santee, CA4 juni 2018
I felt that half of the job was fixing the mistakes of others who didn't perform their duties to the fullest but still were compensated either as much or more than I was.

There was a disconnect between the phone employees and supervisors on how certain tasks should be performed. This was a daily occurrence.

The general attitude of the employees was punch in and punch out, what the daily comment of "Is it Friday, yet?"

The was decent ($16.11/hr.) to start, and they do give raises, but it's the type of work I'd rather do from home. The work itself wasn't bad, but there wasn't much camaraderie and I didn't like noticing how little work others were doing, which didn't seem to get dealt with from management. Accountability wasn't something they worried about.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
bad place
Warehouse Associate (huidige medewerker) –  West Sacramento, CA3 juni 2018
poor management
fast past inaccurate rating on picking speed
long hours over worked
do not give breaks lunches according to law
most enjoyable part is leaving
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
High turnover
Fiscal quarter mindset
Unpredictable
Account Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Griffith, IN30 mei 2018
Working there as an account manager is unpredictable and is a dog fight between other account managers to hit targets. Very tough to succeed, account managers that have been there longer continue to get bigger while new account managers struggle
Understaffed
Day Loader/ Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA30 mei 2018
Some positions dont have to work as hard but while I was the I was constantly working and doing the work of 4-5 positions each day and each of the positions I had to work were paid higher than me.
high demand work place
Rebar Detailer (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Myers, FL30 mei 2018
yes it was alot of work but it was fair and always competitive with other firms they treated every employee like family in office even though corporate decided to outsouce my position in light of raising steel prices
Pluspunten
always busy never out of work
Minpunten
always busy cant keep up with demand
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive workplace where coworkers become family
Merchandising Specialist (Redline) (voormalige medewerker) –  Groveport, OH28 mei 2018
HD Supply is a great, fun, place to work where your coworkers become your family. That however is only because you're there for over 10 hours regularly. Management at my time there was not very open to hearing what lower level employees had griefs about.
hd supply
Warehouse Associate II (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL28 mei 2018
was a ok job I was just there under a contract. it was some good supervisors there who wanted to help when they seen isssues that need fixing and with workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, new building with gym.
Senior Inventory Planning Analyst (huidige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA28 mei 2018
Great place to work, great benefits, work site and environment. Just moved into HD Supply owned building which has a cafeteria, gym and secured covered parking.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Pretty good company to work for
Field Account Representative (huidige medewerker) –  United States27 mei 2018
The company itself is ok. It’s a fast moving and growing company that I believes has good intentions but is falling short on making it great. Communication is scattered from the senior level management on down. I would even suggest senior level management to poll us out in the field to gather feedback on what does and doesn’t work. We are the ones on the frontline and can give the most valuable feedback possible.
Training, and Competitive Base Pay
Minpunten
Aggressive goals, Communication, and Micromanaged (as of this year).
Bedrijfscultuur
Not thrilled with the work life balance
Facilities Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA24 mei 2018
HDS is cutting in San Diego and hiring in Atlanta GA. they will burn you out. They cut back on employees to make the shareholders happy. bonuses went away, along with advancement.
Pluspunten
office is in good location
Minpunten
they basically tie your hands and wont give you the budget or tools to do your job right.
HD Supply Expirience
Warehouse Associate I (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA24 mei 2018
very fast paced, extremely high demand , must have experience with operating heavy machinery such as forklifts , cherry pickers, reach trucks , and electric pallet jacks
full 40 hours guaranteed
Minpunten
reliability of machines properly operating were unreliable
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Work environment and company review
Clerk (voormalige medewerker) –  Tontitown, AR22 mei 2018
I absolutely loved working here, even when the original company Water Products was bought out by HD Supply. There were some adjustments that we had to go through, which we were ready for. However, the people and the customers made the job not feel like a job. Each day was a joy and yes at times stressful but we worked as a team. I miss having that tremendously. I would still be there if I hadn't had to take extended FMLA long term. It is hope and desire to find again what I had there. An environment and a job that is as fulfilling as my work with this compamy, employees and its customers.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace but very productive company
Delivery Driver (huidige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX21 mei 2018
Lot of hours and work out in but is compensated well. Great people you work with and has a nice work environment. You're given the tools to do the job
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag