Reviews voor Cashier bij HD Supply

24 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Okay for your first job
Hd Supply Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA3 december 2017
Hd supply was a fast paced to work at very easy simple go on about our day but management was horrible said things that never were taken care of managers had preferences for workers .
Advance to different departments
Bedrijfscultuur
you gotta be a fast worker, and willing to work different departments other than your own.
Full Time Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA26 september 2017
Its a good job if you're just starting out in the work force; however, the working conditions aren't the most helpful when it comes to having to be productive. The building, during summer, is extremely hot. Overall, I enjoyed working here.
Typical Day
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Carson, CA11 juli 2017
HD Supply is a competitor to Home Depot, therefore many customers will compare prices and such to our competitor stores. Management will always try to work with other competitors prices so for the costumers that means great business. Management tries to be fair with decision making but sometimes it is not shown to the employees. Some employees will get more credit then others (who do put in work) very often and if your a cashier you will often be underestimated in your knowledge and strength. Undeniably, it's a great company to work for when your a student, so having that said I would recommend for it's flexibility and quick hiring process.
Place to learn....
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA3 mei 2017
I enjoy working at HD Supply White Cap because of the environment, as well as the people I work with. The benefits are great with 401k, stock options, insurance, employee discounts, etc. The management is very helpful with anything that you need and their is room for advancement based on your interests. I recommend this job to anyone who wants to work for a nationwide company that is continually growing and providing the daily products to help build our cities.
loved working here
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  California16 april 2017
typical day at work is not always busy but when it is it is super busy and the majority of the customers are contractors. good part time job with good pay.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor management and unfair working practices
PT retail cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Gardena/Carson CA28 maart 2017
I applied for PT retail cashier and was hired in with other candidates on the same day. After 3 weeks on training, management still did not even train me on the register. They only decided to put the 2 other hirees on the register instead of me. I believe it may be a possible discriminatory issue since I was not hispanic and didn't speak any spanish and they did. Not a pleasant place to work especially working in a company that favors hispanics only. That is absolutely wrong especially if your working hard to help them in any way.
Favors in race
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 5Rapporteren

Reageer – 18 juli 2017

Thank you for your review. HD Supply does not tolerate discrimination of any kind, and we take this very seriously. We have forwarded your feedback to the business leaders for this location to make sure they are aware and can take appropriate action to ensure our associates always work in an inclusive environment of mutual respect.

fun
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA22 augustus 2016
A typical day Is gong in early opening store , learning new things each day , management tries to help out with schedule coworkers are okay they are friendly , not sure whts the hardest part of my job I enjoy working there
Pluspunten
need more employees to work morning shift
not sure
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun proactive place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA8 juni 2016
very fast pace environment fun with great co-worker you always have something to do very busy management is great and very understanding
Shadey
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA31 december 2015
The GM and Assistant GM of this place tend to have a lot of "customers they know". Discounts are always given even on items that do not appear to have defects at all. customers treat you with little to no respect and get away with it because they "Know" the GM/ Assistant GM.
Great people, terrible job
Cashier/Cash (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA16 juli 2015
Room for growth is nonexistent in this company. If you aren't a manager you have no potential in growing. Pay to work ratio is ridiculous. We work too hard for little pay.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Busy and satisfying work days.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA15 juni 2015
The most enjoyable part of every work day is being able to assist customers and help them find what they are looking for. If there is a product they are looking for and we do not I love carry it, I love introducing them to alternative products that we do carry in our store and hearing back from them about how they felt about it.
Competitive pay
Short shifts
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
It's an OK place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA10 juni 2015
You do not get any benefits if you work part-time. Only the full timers get paid holidays, sick days, and insurance. You deal with customers 100% of the time. You must provide exceptional customer service.
No benefits if Part-Time
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11Nee 2Rapporteren
I was a cashier
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  North Highlands, CA22 april 2015
It was a very interesting job. I learned a lot about different materials used to build houses and fences. I learned certain types of materials used for plumbing.
Pluspunten
I got to work with customers.
Minpunten
It gets really slow in the winter season.
Productive.
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Gardena, CA10 maart 2015
I love interacting with customers and especially when they are nice to you when you're nice to them. What I like about this job is that I've learned many things regarding to construction, like what the merchandise is sometimes used for. I also try to answer every question that the customer asks and if I don't know I ask myself.
construction
Cashier, Special Order Desk (voormalige medewerker) –  Pomona, CA16 februari 2015
Fun and calm place to work with where you know most of the customers, knowing the construction material is a must. Management is very attentive and their customer service very helpful.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 12Nee 5Rapporteren
hardware store
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA16 februari 2014
Typical day is very early in the morning. Preparing my register making sure i have all the essentials I need.
I've learned all types of hardware, electrical, plumbing, paint etc.
hardest part was in the summer inside of the store was extremely hot. I enjoyed working with the customers and co workers it was such an upbeat environment.
Busy retail/contractor store
poor management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 15Nee 8Rapporteren
Productive work place
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA9 december 2013
a typical day at work consist of greeting customers and helping them with any questions they may have relating to home improvement repair or with tools. I learned to become the best cashier out their. My coworkers were really nice and everyone got along well.
Pluspunten
The managers and supervisors were really helpful.
Ok
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Long Beach, CA16 september 2013
This job is really stable and can see the years pass by right before your eyes. It's an easy going job that anyone can quickly pick up.
Bedrijfscultuur
Too many holes to keep the boat afloat
Fulltime Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA15 juli 2013
I've been with the company for over 3 years and there's too many flaws. Management tends to change every so often because of corporate indecisive attitude. Promoting is solely based on relationship rather than skill and hard work. Paid is not that great since each department has a different pay rate. Hardly no advancement at all.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren