Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij HD Supply

57 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.256 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Learning
Dayloader/customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA20 september 2018
I learned how to manage time and finish projects at a specific time. I learned to work with other and be able to help others better at there job. I learned about the product we sell home improvement stud such as electrical , doors, windows , flooring, tile , plumbing .
Friendly environment
No overtime
Bedrijfscultuur
As a home improvement business, it's a great place to save money on a good selection of inventory.
Customer Services Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA21 augustus 2018
HD Supply is a great place to look for materials for your home improvement needs. Working there gives you an opportunity to learn the housing and construction industry.
Pluspunten
Save money on a good product
Limited in locations
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Hd supply
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX13 augustus 2018
HD Supply workplace culture was clinical. The sea of cubicles at their New Braunfels location is a nightmarish pattern that will be etched in my mind for many years to come. The management was not very forgiving when I was having medical issues.
Productive, Fast Paced
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX30 juli 2018
Very faced paced You do get-break, lunch, break, 1st call resolution, if there is a problem or a parts question they want you to know the answers. very fast paced, and don't be one minute early from clocking in and don't be one minute late from clocking back in, And ADD SALES are important, at least 2 add sales per call.
Bonus on Selling.
Have to be on time, can't even be 1 minute late/early clocking in
Bedrijfscultuur
high opportunity to advance within company
Stocker/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Hayward, CA22 juli 2018
helpful co workers and excellent management in sharing life time knowledge in teaching item knowledge and customer service skills to provide a better experience of customers
Pluspunten
store discounts and fixed schedules
work flow
Customer Care
Customer Care Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA14 juni 2018
Its not a bad place to work. It can be frustrating when irate customers are mean. Management is okay, some much better than others. Great educational opportunities after a year with the company. Tuition assistant program. and completely free if attending Ashford University. The best part about the job is that they will have great celebrations during the holiday's, customer service week and other corporate events
work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA11 juni 2018
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pluspunten
had a gym hour lunch break
Minpunten
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX5 juni 2018
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Bedrijfscultuur
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX25 april 2018
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX22 oktober 2017
Call center environment. Inbound calls from customers with accounts.
Bonus for up sale. Good benefits and different schedules available.
Advancement opportunities available.
quick paced
Minpunten
sitting for long periods of time
Productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 oktober 2017
Typical days at work weren't hard at all, i learn to manage many things at once, management was never bad they work with you as best as they could. very diverse experience
fellow empleyee are great
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX15 mei 2017
its an alright place to work. Management is kind of hit or miss. not very much follow up with any problems or issues you may have. depending on what department you work in hours can vary between 8 and over 10 hours per day.
Pluspunten
depending on department hours are great
10+ hour work days depending on department
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Supervisors and managers and stability
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESNTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX13 april 2017
Very great company. Typical Monday through Friday work weeks. Weekends off. Co-workers and managers very friendly and helpful. It's a very welcoming business to work for. Paid training and benefits. As a customer service rep, it's very fast passed and very busy. Calls back to back.
Pluspunten
weekends off, pot lucks, events and activities, involved in community
Minpunten
healthcare not great but there, calls are constant
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS31 maart 2017
I have met a lot of great people in this company and I gained a lot of great experience. The company is very resourceful and the customers are fantastic!
Bedrijfscultuur
The Ultimate company to work for
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN28 maart 2017
I came from another employer when I hired on at HD supply and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I learned so much about shipping and receiving and working with third party shippers. This job made me push myself to the ultimate goals that I wanted to achieve. Best company ever!
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Santee, CA26 februari 2017
This is a GREAT company, where you can move up. People are friendly!! Good training and leads and managers are available to help.
Pluspunten
Annual company gatherings! Bonus!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
favortism to the fullest
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA2 januari 2017
only promote people they like and don't offer any full time unless you're friends with a manager and they never stick to your schedule needs.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people, relaxed job.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX22 november 2016
I got two weeks of training in a classroom before being brought onto the floor, then I had another week where I was given assistance whenever I needed it with complex calls. My average day was simple, I got 2 paid breaks and a lunch break, I got to sit down all day, and I had my own personal work station. My manager was great and really accommodating, the work wasn't too difficult and I had help when I needed it, I can't recommend this job more. It's definitely the best job I've ever worked at. The only thing I could complain about was that you aren't able to use any sick, vacation, or paid time off until your 3 month period, though you were accumulating sick time during that month. However, we did get one free day off we could use whenever we wanted, and lots of paid holidays off, including weekends off.
Pluspunten
Paid holidays, weekends off, good management, helpful coworkers, easy work
Minpunten
Lack of sick and vacation time, work can become dull
decent
Insdied Sales Representative/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX10 augustus 2016
decent great co-workers
busy days with customers
previous position prior to sales I learned how to create and develop a department and creating product experts
beautiful location
Customer Service/ Route Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL9 juni 2016
I learned how to manage a route and open accounts with new customers which later generated more sales in the future for the company.
Good co-workers
Safety Hazards
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag