Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij HD Supply

52 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.192 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
work
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA11 juni 2018
I went in at 7am and answered calls for orders and returns and check status of when order would arrive. The manager only liked certain people and only promote them. The pay was not enough for all the stress of the customers and having to make every call end in less then 4 min is very hard especially if there was a problem with the order or the customer didn't know what they wanted and you would have to wait for them to figure it out.
Pluspunten
had a gym hour lunch break
Minpunten
healthcare was to high for what we had to pay.
Great Place to Work
Hospitality Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX5 juni 2018
I miss this job! If I did not move out of town I would still be there. Great place to work. The culture is wonderful and management is great. Couldn't ask for a better workplace.
Great culture
Could pay a little more
Bedrijfscultuur
Would not wish on my enemies!
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX25 april 2018
Low pay, high benfit cost, poor management, and unrealistic expectations for the employees. Overall terrible place to try to get ahead in life. Good luck making any money to survive if you have a family. The insurance is astronomical. Quick to write people up without knowing ANY facts.
Ha!
See review
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Good company
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX22 oktober 2017
Call center environment. Inbound calls from customers with accounts.
Bonus for up sale. Good benefits and different schedules available.
Advancement opportunities available.
quick paced
Minpunten
sitting for long periods of time
Productive and fun
Customer Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Atlanta, GA14 oktober 2017
Typical days at work weren't hard at all, i learn to manage many things at once, management was never bad they work with you as best as they could. very diverse experience
fellow empleyee are great
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Flower Mound, TX15 mei 2017
its an alright place to work. Management is kind of hit or miss. not very much follow up with any problems or issues you may have. depending on what department you work in hours can vary between 8 and over 10 hours per day.
Pluspunten
depending on department hours are great
10+ hour work days depending on department
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Supervisors and managers and stability
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESNTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX13 april 2017
Very great company. Typical Monday through Friday work weeks. Weekends off. Co-workers and managers very friendly and helpful. It's a very welcoming business to work for. Paid training and benefits. As a customer service rep, it's very fast passed and very busy. Calls back to back.
Pluspunten
weekends off, pot lucks, events and activities, involved in community
Minpunten
healthcare not great but there, calls are constant
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Good Company
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Wichita, KS31 maart 2017
I have met a lot of great people in this company and I gained a lot of great experience. The company is very resourceful and the customers are fantastic!
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
The Ultimate company to work for
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Indianapolis, IN28 maart 2017
I came from another employer when I hired on at HD supply and it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I learned so much about shipping and receiving and working with third party shippers. This job made me push myself to the ultimate goals that I wanted to achieve. Best company ever!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Great company!
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Santee, CA26 februari 2017
This is a GREAT company, where you can move up. People are friendly!! Good training and leads and managers are available to help.
Pluspunten
Annual company gatherings! Bonus!
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
favortism to the fullest
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA2 januari 2017
only promote people they like and don't offer any full time unless you're friends with a manager and they never stick to your schedule needs.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great people, relaxed job.
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX22 november 2016
I got two weeks of training in a classroom before being brought onto the floor, then I had another week where I was given assistance whenever I needed it with complex calls. My average day was simple, I got 2 paid breaks and a lunch break, I got to sit down all day, and I had my own personal work station. My manager was great and really accommodating, the work wasn't too difficult and I had help when I needed it, I can't recommend this job more. It's definitely the best job I've ever worked at. The only thing I could complain about was that you aren't able to use any sick, vacation, or paid time off until your 3 month period, though you were accumulating sick time during that month. However, we did get one free day off we could use whenever we wanted, and lots of paid holidays off, including weekends off.
Pluspunten
Paid holidays, weekends off, good management, helpful coworkers, easy work
Minpunten
Lack of sick and vacation time, work can become dull
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
HD Supply
Personalized Customer Care Associate II (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA19 oktober 2016
Love my coworkers but health benefits are awful. Provide little pay but requires a large work load. Management varies. I had one manager when I started who did not know anything even after a year being there at the job and moved up in the company. But there are a few great supervisors that can lead very well and care.
coworkers
Minpunten
health benefits, low pay on depending jobs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
decent
Insdied Sales Representative/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  New Braunfels, TX10 augustus 2016
decent great co-workers
busy days with customers
previous position prior to sales I learned how to create and develop a department and creating product experts
beautiful location
Customer Service/ Route Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  West Palm Beach, FL9 juni 2016
I learned how to manage a route and open accounts with new customers which later generated more sales in the future for the company.
Good co-workers
Safety Hazards
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company minus customer service management!
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA11 mei 2016
The employees are great but management is horrible with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 managers. Gossiping and bullying comes from the management team who talk down to the reps. If you apply shy away from customer service and go to another department with level headed individuals.
Great benefits
Minpunten
Friendships override experience when trying to advance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
last resort
customer service representative (huidige medewerker) –  Illinois8 december 2015
no room for advancement and workforce doesn't seem to care about employee thoughts or suggestions. training very poor, daily workload sitting at a desk getting calls about how they repeatedly mess up shipments
Pluspunten
not many had great coworkers and a very nice supervisor
Minpunten
the company is not very employee focused
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 8Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great cultural, but Management needs work
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Marietta, GA7 december 2015
The company really does care about the employees well being. However, Management needs work in sensitivity training, and basic human relations skills.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Love it here
CSR II Government Services (huidige medewerker) –  Poway, CA15 november 2015
The company is amazing. I would recommend anyone to apply here. They treat everyone like family and really look out for their employees
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 6Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fun and active part time job
Stocker/customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Montebello, CA22 september 2015
A good part time job with young employees such as myself. The leadership is good there as well. Most enjoyable part the friendship developed with my co workers.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag