Reviews voor Order Picker bij HD Supply

29 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.237 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Wonderful place of employment
Forklift Operator / Order Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Tampa, FL 3361910 juli 2018
Great place to work, friendly co-workers. Not to stressful. Plenty of employees so that no one person gets over whelmed with job duties. Accommodating to life schedules
FRIENDLY EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS
LOTS OF HANDS ON WORK
2,0
Would not recommend
Order Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX14 juni 2018
Poor management, tons of favoritism, annual increases didn’t cover cost of living. Used to be about taking care of the people, now it’s all about taking care of your Mgr’s. Public company is all about numbers. and Mgr’s never lead by example.
M-F
No work life balance
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fast-paced work enviornment
Selector/Receiver (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL13 mei 2018
HD supply is a face-paced work environment. I worked 8 hour days as a selector. I was able to give production in a timely manner. Management was good and team work was shown.
Trash
Order Puller/machine operator (voormalige medewerker) –  Flowermound, TX12 december 2017
Shift leads are lazy even when shift was severely under staffed (4 workers out of what was 12+) never bothered to rehire for lost workers which meant the work load increased without pay. No extra pay for machine operating, no appreciation for hard work. Countless times where I have been busting my butt while my fellow coworkers and shift leaders watched while they talk sports. Most of which are related to each other (favoritism). the harder you work the more work they give you, while others slack off. Poor leadership.
Lenient
Minpunten
Heavy work load, poor pay, favoritism
Bedrijfscultuur
Forklift Driver, Order Puller (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA4 december 2017
Great experience always busy great benefits. Good pay. Great 401 k . Very productive. Allot of overtime
Allot of vacation personal time off. Stocks
Great people to work for
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
What like working at hdsupply
Case Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  West Sacramento, CA13 september 2017
fast paste productive place. easy job, poor management team, lack of communication from management to the employee and to many favorites between the management n employee.
Its ok
Picker Operator (huidige medewerker) –  Northlake, IL11 september 2017
Its a ok place to work 4 the time being. Can move up if management likes you. But it's not a guarantee. Overtime mandatory. U never know when ur getting off.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place for a career. Clean and well organized with a good benefits
Picker, returns clerk, stocker, freight, inventory (huidige medewerker) –  California16 augustus 2017
Hd Suppy is a great company. It offers jobs to pple with disabilities and flexible hours. Growing company with lot of opportunities to move up. Has great games to play on breaks and lunches
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Fast pace factory
Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Solon, OH26 juli 2017
I enjoyed working at HD SUPPLY I Pick items from operator jenifer return to conveyer belt to be boxed and delivered. Move fast, pay attention, follow your checklist.
Always had work to do
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good place to get started
Picker/Loader (voormalige medewerker) –  Norcross, GA13 juni 2017
Worked in shipping and receiving. Worked also as an order picker in the warehouse. Good people. Long hours. I enjoyed ii..............................
Steady work
Strenuous, low pay
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Difficult Place To Work
Order Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Lakeland, FL17 mei 2017
Good Co-Workers To Work With (If All Workers Come In To Work That Is). Management & Supervisors Are Somewhat Needy & Don't Usually Lend A Hand To Help At Times.
N/A
Minpunten
Management, high ratio of employees not staying long at company
Productive fast pace
Order Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Schertz, TX3 mei 2017
HD Supply is a fast pace workplace, hours were good 9-6, good work environment, great moral, pay was a low (8 yrs ago), but I enjoyed working there...
Hr lunch!
Low pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, very nice ppl to work with
Order Selector (huidige medewerker) –  Charlotte, NC13 maart 2017
I went in as an associate. It's been great, I'm learning as much as possible. So I can move up, if a position comes available. The managers are wonderful.
Lunch every so often
A lil unorganized
Hour lunches
Order Picker (voormalige medewerker) –  Flowermound tx4 maart 2017
Picked and pulled orders
Load, unload, sort and stock goods
Data Entry, printed labels, manifested orders, scheduled pick up from various freight carriers
Handled returns
Inventory Control, cycle counts
Forklift used: Electric pallet jack, Reach truck, Clamp, Stand up and Sit down
leave early
crazy over time
Its okay to work at
Operator Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Northlake, IL12 februari 2017
Learned alot at this job but there was to much favoritism when involving the supervisors and certain employees which caused the shift to be divided amongst certain people
Pluspunten
Ability to learn different jobs
Wasn't getting paid enough
Family environment Fast pace
Order Selector (voormalige medewerker) –  Orlando, FL6 januari 2016
I work at HD Supply in Orlando fl as a warehouse associate every job has its pros and cons and I have a few dealing with this job first the pros. It was a small company only 8 people working in my department so there was no feeling of being lost when at work you also had your weekends off . The supervision and management were also great everyone there were like family coworkers help when you need. Some cons the work was sometimes backbreaking with long hours 12pm to 11pm no time in the day for anything the pay was also very very low!! and the benefits were also bad overall not a good place to work am happy that I left that place doing something better only my god honest opinion.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13Nee 1Rapporteren
Busy place to work
Forklift, Picker, Clamp, Electric (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA17 november 2015
I love what I'm doing on a daily basis. My coworkers are amazing. Company has a long history of being in business. I have been with HD for less than a year. But I feel that its hard for me to advance. Also I see some favoritizing from management towards some employees.
Work M-F
Minpunten
Hourly pay and hard to advance
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
exceptable entry level position.
Selector (huidige medewerker) –  Groveport, OH18 augustus 2015
I work in the case pick area and compared to other selecting jobs it is much easier to consistently hit your production target. On the flip side of that coin there is no incentive to go above and beyond. While my current manager is constantly showing his appreciation for going above and beyond, no one runs to hear good job. Not a bad place to work, however there is a pretty annoying lack of procedure and follow through from most management. Be ready to pull Toilet bowls weighing up to 60 lbs. from over head and up to 40 ft. up in the air. Lots of politics, to the point of slowing down shifts because of people not liking each other especially management.
Pluspunten
Easier more sustainable standards, verbal recognition for jobs well done...
Minpunten
large heavy akward objects in tops of racks, no bonus pay/incentive, unnecessary and useless politicing, managers sometimes non existent or will take on easier or less physical tasks.
Bedrijfscultuur
One of the worst experiences i ever had
Order Puller (voormalige medewerker) –  Monroe, NC8 juni 2015
Very negative work environment.
Learned how to Audit work load.
Management was easy to deal with.
Co-workers were horrible.
Working with negative co-workers was hardest thing to deal with on consistant basis.
Best part was working alone.
Pluspunten
management easy to get along with.
Co-workers are horrible
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 14NeeRapporteren
productive fast past
order puller (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, Arizona18 maart 2015
A typical work day consist of me pulling orders to be delivered in a timely manner using a hand held electronical device as well as a electric pallet jack. What i have learned from this company is how to run an electric pallet jack as well as the high pick machine. Honestly the hardest part of this job is the hours, I don't mind working long hours it is just i don't get home untill late when my kids are already in bed.
Pluspunten
free lunches once in a while
long work hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13Nee 3Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HD Supply. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag