HEB Reviews

Alle 6.223 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast pace and good exercise
Pick to belt (huidige medewerker) –  San Marcos, TX15 juli 2019
Enjoy the job very much. Days are sometimes heavy, sometimes slow. Fast, physical, pace, but still enjoyable. Awesome people with so many personalities. Great company with good perks and benefits. Always a chance for OT. Just have to want it. Overall pretty good place to be employed.
2,0
Amazing
Sales Floor Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Houston, TX14 juli 2019
I really love to communication with other people and make sure that they are sacrificing with their needs plus I’m deaf and I love to cooperate with other people too!
Bedrijfscultuur
HEB really puts a lot of effort into caring for their employees and their customers.
Cross Functional Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Harlingen, TX14 juli 2019
It honestly stands true that what you put into something is what you get out of it. HEB puts a lot of time and care into employees and customers alike. Always looking to improve on ways to make working and shopping for HEB a great overall experience. The company really has a huge Heart for people. Managers are very caring and work hard to create a good work environment. As an employee I’ve been able to learn and grow in ways I thought I never would. As a customer I’ve had shopping experiences that don’t compare. HEB is my Home!
Absolutely Lovely
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  College Station, TX13 juli 2019
I feel safe and supported in the atmosphere of my co workers and managers. Such incredibly kind people work at HEB, and I am beyond honored to contribute to this company.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-paced grocery with excellent coworkers
Customer Service Associate/Food Service Rep (voormalige medewerker) –  Corpus Christi, TX13 juli 2019
Working at HEB was amazing. Coworkers turn into family and close friends. The management is great at the location I was at and the partners I worked with closely were lovely people. They mostly promote from within, so more often than not you'll need to start out as a bagger/cart pusher (Customer Service Associate) but after a few months you can start applying for jobs in other, better paying departments
Bedrijfscultuur
Was a very consistent and fast passed job
OVERNIGHT GROCERY STOCKER (voormalige medewerker) –  Victoria, TX13 juli 2019
The Managing team at HEB is amazing and do their best to help all the employees with any situation that they are in. This job is very fast paced and if you don't work at full speed you will fall behind. There is little time to talk with your co-workers as there is work to do as soon as you walk in. This job taught me how to manage my time more efficiently and what it means to work hard and earn from how hard you've worked.
Bedrijfscultuur
I loved working for this company.
Overnight Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 juli 2019
I would stock all the isles with grocery products. We would have two 15 minutes breaks and one 30 minute lunch break. The overnight stocker employees had to work as a team to be successful.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Daily duties
Stocker (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 juli 2019
Very fast paced job to work at . Many fast moving employees had to keep at a moving pace or would be left behind. Indvivadual quotas for each employee had the responsibility for own work load
Fast pace
Grave yard shift
Fast-paced and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Donna, TX12 juli 2019
Clocking in you were met with busy check stands and quickly thrown in to work. I learned how to manage time and work under pressure while still maintaining a smile. Customer service is priority at HEB. The coworkers are friendly and fun which really brings together the whole store.
short breaks
1,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Poor and hostile work enviroment
Cosmetics Department, Beauty Advisor (voormalige medewerker) –  Beaumont, TX12 juli 2019
extreme discrimination, favoritism, lack of opportunity and blind to actual talent.
i was harassed on the daily by the managers, got pushed out of my own department, there was a lack of professionalism.
Bedrijfscultuur
delivery driver meeting all kinds of people and out of inside
Delivery Driver and Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Burleson, TX12 juli 2019
I start at 7:30 and finish at 7:30 with dead time in there. Deliver of peoples food is great and I like doing it very much. I pick up the groceries at the Burleson Tx. and get the name and address and call when I am loaded up then deliver it to them getting information of age when needed and customer name and unload the groceries. take scan of items and signature and send to company then I wait for next order.
A day at work
CUSTOMER SALES REPRESENTATIVE (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX12 juli 2019
Basically what I do is take care of customers a lot. I’m on the phone a lot with them going over orders and helping them through our website , show them how to get to things they need to see , numbers they need to reach. I also would speak face to face with customers sometimes or on the phone about mishandled items and orders.
HEB review
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Cedar Park, TX11 juli 2019
It was great just some long week hours. That is my only complaint. I enjoyed working there and the people I was working with just couldn't balance still being and school, work, and two sports.
Great service
Bedrijfscultuur
HEB was an amazing company to work for, with a lot of opportunity to move up within the company.
SERVICE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX11 juli 2019
HEB was a great company. I learned something new everyday. I was consistently surrounded by happy and encouraging team members. I always felt heard and appreciated.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Great place to work!
Pharmacy Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Houston, TX10 juli 2019
I have worked for this company for a total of five years and besides some management issues, have had an overall great experience and would recommend anyone to work there!
My experience with HEB
Sales Representative/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Benito, TX10 juli 2019
I loved my job at HEB! I worked there for 6 years. It’s a great company to work for. You can grow with the company, and get great benefits. I strongly recommend this place. Great pay as well.
Very fast paced .
Shipping and receiving/ forklift operator (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX10 juli 2019
Very fast paced, and physically demanding environment. Great company to work for. Family and community friendly culture. Excellent benefits and partner perks.
HEB Cashier
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX10 juli 2019
My duties were to provide outstanding customer service. Ring up the customers groceries/bag them. While maintaining a friendly conversation. Cleaning.
Pluspunten
Tbe pay, flexible hours. I worked there for 10 years.
Minpunten
Doing parking lot randomly.
3,0
No advancement.
Food Care Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Bulverde, TX10 juli 2019
I loved what I did. Once they see that you are a good partner, they take advantage. They go back on their word about your schedule agreement. And your hourly pay stops at a certain about. No higher.
1,0
Horrible service manager
CSA - Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Jackson, TX10 juli 2019
The manager is absolutely horrible. Favoritism is rampant. Mental health isn’t taken seriously. Was suicidal for months and none of the ASMs took it seriously. They expect you to to be absolutely perfect, but wherever there’s humans, you need to expect human error.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij HEB. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag