Honeywell
Information from Honeywell:

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Belgium9 reviews
4,0
Positive people and a very flexible workplace
I work here more than 3 years as a contractor via MGS.
From the beginning till now I enjoyed working here and would recommend this place to everybody.

The management is always supportive and understanding.
2,0
Direction qui ne tient pas ses promesses
Engagé en interim chez Honeywell Life Security en vue d'engagement.... contrat interrompu au bout de 6 mois. Motif ? Trop cher... on préfère une personne plus jeune et au salaire plus bas.
1,0
Le management vaut ZERO, on met des pâtissier qui ne connaisse rien à rien en regulation et en rapport humain . ce qui bosse sont mal vue et les autres sont sur Facebook toute la journée . Site Nucleaire etc.… plus d'avantage dkv, voiture , quand tu as 50 an on te lourde
Pros
Zero
Cons
Tout
Productieve en gezellige werkomgeving
Zelfstandig kunnen werken. Productkennis bij het starten, is altijd wel een challenge maar leuk ook aan de job.
5,0
Great company to work at
Working at Honeywell was fun. I was brought to Honeywell with the task of creating the Cyber Security function in Europe, Middle East and Africa. After about a year's time I was asked to take the lead over the entire security program in the region. This has been shortly followed by the addition of new countries and subsequent request to take the lead over one of the four global business units as their Chief Security Officer. Never had a dull day... :-)
5,0
Great company to work for
Very pleasant work environment, good compensation / benefits, excellent company culture. Easy to get to, ample parking, close to city, motorway, trains, buses, airport.
Pros
On-site cafeteria, pleasant offices
Cons
Not using Belgium as an international office anymore
5,0
productive, exciting workplace with great coffee
A typical day at work started at 9a.m. and ended between 3p.m. and 5p.m. I would walk in the office of the I.T. department, check for any new tickets that were submitted over night, if any of the orders submitted through logistics had been completed, and if there were any additional requests or complaints from the previously resolved tickets. Once I had finish checking and planning work, I would proceed to resolve issues: first complaints/ additional requests, then resolve new tickets.

New tickets varied from simple password/login issues to formatting and re-installing a whole workstation (generally laptop, but also blackberry, desktop, screen, printer, et cetera). If a ticket wasn't resolved in the two hours the ticket was branded as urgent, I had to contact the person and give them an alternative equipment until their own equipment was fixed. Once every ticket was resolved (or that we needed logistics to provide additional equipment to resolve the ticket) I proceeded to set up new workstations (generally desktops).

During this opportunity, I learned the basics of customer service and I.T. support as well as dealing with logistics.

Management was friendly and always made best use of my skills, and my co-workers were supportive and eager to help out whenever I needed help.

The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers that would not understand how the I.T. support work, would walk in the office directly instead of submitting a ticket or email my manager, and would not want to hear about logistics not being on time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was
 - more...
Pros
friendly environment, stimulating work
Cons
irregular work days
3,0
communication dans l'entreprise
les informations sur les dépannages ou intervention ne sont pas retransmises entre les différents échelons
Pros
véhicule personnel
Cons
retransmission des informations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Honeywell?
4,0
realy good compagny to work with
A typical working day was to take the compagny car and go to the different contract sites to follow a routine BMS maintenance, meet the client and response to any requests.