Honeywell Reviews

6 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 7.645 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work at
Chief Security Officer TS (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussels1 augustus 2017
Working at Honeywell was fun. I was brought to Honeywell with the task of creating the Cyber Security function in Europe, Middle East and Africa. After about a year's time I was asked to take the lead over the entire security program in the region. This has been shortly followed by the addition of new countries and subsequent request to take the lead over one of the four global business units as their Chief Security Officer. Never had a dull day... :-)
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for
Account Manager Airport Systems (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussels, Belgium14 oktober 2015
Very pleasant work environment, good compensation / benefits, excellent company culture. Easy to get to, ample parking, close to city, motorway, trains, buses, airport.
On-site cafeteria, pleasant offices
Minpunten
Not using Belgium as an international office anymore
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive, exciting workplace with great coffee
I.T. Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Brussels, BRU17 mei 2015
A typical day at work started at 9a.m. and ended between 3p.m. and 5p.m. I would walk in the office of the I.T. department, check for any new tickets that were submitted over night, if any of the orders submitted through logistics had been completed, and if there were any additional requests or complaints from the previously resolved tickets. Once I had finish checking and planning work, I would proceed to resolve issues: first complaints/ additional requests, then resolve new tickets.

New tickets varied from simple password/login issues to formatting and re-installing a whole workstation (generally laptop, but also blackberry, desktop, screen, printer, et cetera). If a ticket wasn't resolved in the two hours the ticket was branded as urgent, I had to contact the person and give them an alternative equipment until their own equipment was fixed. Once every ticket was resolved (or that we needed logistics to provide additional equipment to resolve the ticket) I proceeded to set up new workstations (generally desktops).

During this opportunity, I learned the basics of customer service and I.T. support as well as dealing with logistics.

Management was friendly and always made best use of my skills, and my co-workers were supportive and eager to help out whenever I needed help.

The hardest part of the job was to deal with customers that would not understand how the I.T. support work, would walk in the office directly instead of submitting a ticket or email my manager, and would not want to hear about logistics not being on time.

The most enjoyable part of my job was
  meer... to have a manager that would always have proper work for me: not something I couldn't do, and not something that I was going to get bored with.  minder
friendly environment, stimulating work
irregular work days
3,0
communication dans l'entreprise
Employé technicien HVAC et sécurité (voormalige medewerker) –  diegem21 november 2013
les informations sur les dépannages ou intervention ne sont pas retransmises entre les différents échelons
véhicule personnel
retransmission des informations
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
realy good compagny to work with
Field mobile technician (voormalige medewerker) –  diegem belgium17 juli 2013
A typical working day was to take the compagny car and go to the different contract sites to follow a routine BMS maintenance, meet the client and response to any requests.

Zie meer reviews over Honeywell

Je kan het volgende proberen:

Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Honeywell. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag

3,6Compensatie/Arbeidsvoorwaarden
3,3Doorgroeimogelijkheden
3,4Management
3,5Bedrijfscultuur

Reviews over Honeywell gesorteerd op locatie