ICT Group Reviews

73 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 74 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Not safe
Cooling Tower Technician 2 (voormalige medewerker) –  La Porte, TX18 augustus 2019
Just know this company is dangerous and will got to the extreme to cover their team. They are for their leaders and you do not matter. They will drop you at any point of an incident and you report it. A girl was willing to help a coworker in an investigation. They sent her to another job while on her way she supposedly feel asleep.
Bedrijfscultuur
Cong ty ICT la mot cong ty lam viec rat tot
Tap vu (voormalige medewerker) –  Benh vien cho ray8 augustus 2019
Cong ty ICT la mot cong ty rat ok
Trong nhung nam lam viec toi vo cung hai long ve cong ty nay
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a very good place to work with wonderful team.
Payroll Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Edmonton, AB12 juli 2019
I went for my internship which was fantastic and would like to work there in future if any vacancy in accounting and payroll. Fantastic team, very good communication among team members.
Pluspunten
Great welcome of a new employee.
No cons
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace and the best stepping stone for beginners
IT support staff (huidige medewerker) –  Davao City28 juni 2019
Fun and full of knowledge i advice that all fresh graduates like me , you should apply in gmall because of competitive learning skills able to get here when working and also be your stepping stone throughout your career.
free lunches
Bedrijfscultuur
Web site is more confused
ICT system administrator (voormalige medewerker) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 juni 2019
Please make the option more simple and details. Make more option such as web link social site links more easy. Selection of different country and its option are not clear
Good to find web site
Minpunten
Germay country not listed in Visa colum
promedio
Ejecutiva de Ventas (voormalige medewerker) –  Santander Jiménez, Tamps.10 juni 2019
Es una empresa de Outsoursing con un ambiente laboral tenso
multicampañas
pesimo ambiente laboral
Bedrijfscultuur
Not enough hours to maintain your family
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (voormalige medewerker) –  Philadelphia, PA5 juni 2019
this job was a telemarketing company, the interview you went on was not the job you would end of doing. It was all a big sham, you either sold or was sent home, you couldn't depend on you pay check
Bedrijfscultuur
First Line Support (Intern) (voormalige medewerker) –  Sandton, Gauteng31 mei 2019
My days at work are always productive, Because everyday is a new challenging day at work. I have learn a lot at my work place, I have learn to be patient with users, I have learn how to schedule my days, I have learn to gather information when I'm trying to resolve a user's problem. I have learn to respond to angry clients. I have to do my report work clean and clearly for someone who will be reading or going through my work report. hardest part of the job was when our domain is misbehaving and cause everyone to struggle to work. most enjoyable part of of job, is when I see all the users are happy after resolving their problem.
Ict group
CSR - Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Virginia24 mei 2019
A lot of gossip and drama the company went back to Canada I was told because they were sued but that’s hear say
Some times were fun as for job security there Isn’t any at this company
I loved ICT/Sykes
Customer Contact Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA21 mei 2019
I loved the programs at ICT.Sykes. I wish they had not moved away. I certainly was comfortable with the work and atmosphere. Good group of people.I was terribly disappointed they left but enjoyed each program I was on.Good experience.
good call center
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Colorado Springs, CO21 mei 2019
great work environment. Fast paced for a call center. Great training when you first begin to work for the company and multiple shifts available. Great for working and doing a second full time job such as schooling.
ICT: Miss that place Lancaster, Ohi0
Quality Assurance Monitor (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, OH17 mei 2019
The ICT Group from Lancaster Ohio was a small blended group of workers who ended up becoming a family. We still have reunions from time to time. Work days were great, management was always there if we needed them and came up with crazy ideas for sales promotions.
The staff, work environment
Closing
desktop support role
Service Desk Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Llandrindod Wells, Powys12 mei 2019
Working for the Powys council as a 1st point of contact to resolve IT issues on first call.

If a deskside visit was required this would be passed along to the tier two team
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Vet productive and fun place
ICT officer (voormalige medewerker) –  Uganda30 april 2019
It was great working environment that opened me to great opportunities and good learning curve.
It was really productive and fun place to work with a great team.
Transport and lunch providedf
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Care Specialist III (voormalige medewerker) –  National Capital Region3 april 2019
ICT Marketing provided me with the basics of a Customer Service Representative job. They gave me the trainings that i needed to face and respond to the customers'queries and provide appropriate solutions to their mortgage situations.

The management is so supportive that i was able to explore my other job capanilities.
Pluspunten
Healthcare plan provided by the company.
Schedule changes
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun learning environment for both the students and teacher
Teaching Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Enfield, Greater London24 maart 2019
- Supervised and aided support for students who struggled with the teaching material.
- I learnt how to manage my time with my studies, interact with people of all ages and developed team working skills with my teacher.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was understanding the learning material and sharing that knowledge with students who needed the support to understand it clearly. Sometimes the teacher is not able to help everyone individually so I'm glad I could help out.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fijne werkplek wie graag met je meedenkt
Developer (voormalige medewerker) –  Eindhoven7 maart 2019
ICT Group is een fijne werkgever met een diverse bedrijfscultuur. Er is een fijne werksfeer met veel verschillende culturen. Ze denken goed mee over waar je jezelf in wilt ontwikkelen.
Internationale fijne werksfeer
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good
Telephone Sales Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Carbonear, NL4 maart 2019
This was a good company to work for. I worked with some pretty great people. A typical day meant getting told off in fine style by customers as well as threatened. It was all apart of the work day. HAHA. We had lots of laughs with coworkers. Made a lot of friends working here, and some I still associate with today. Too bad this company closed it's doors in our area. If this company every re-opened in my area, I will defiantly apply again.
ICT was fun
Quality Assurance Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Chesapeake, VA2 maart 2019
ICT was a good company to work for. I was easily promoted at this company. However, when they changed contracts they cut my pay. The cut in pay made it impossible for me to keep working there so unfortunately I had to seek employment elsewhere.
Promotions
Minpunten
short break and lunch times
Harsh company
Customer Support Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Spokane, WA28 februari 2019
Company failed to inform me that they were closing a contract, and prevented me from transferring to an alternate contract even though I was a long term employee. Now it is my fault that I wasn't able to transfer into one of the desirable positions. I have a dim view of companies that will not take responsibility for their deficiencies. I had to take a back seat to employees who had only been working for a few weeks.
I would not recommend ICT/Sykes to my worst enemy
Minpunten
Nasty company with a nasty attitude
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij ICT Group. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag