ICT Group Employee Reviews

Best
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ssebo fm7 October 2019
Very good,up to date and very fast,only that there a few elements of scammers who have joined the race pretending to have jobs where the innocent are exploited, but somehow somewhere and and with other ways,we will always try to push and eliminate them off
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
International cooling,towers
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Went all over to diffencent state16 September 2019
I work for international cooling tower we went to diffencent state to work on the cooling towers for short terms is ICT the company is out of Texaco they send group of person to diffencent place to work on the towers
Great company!
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Langhorne, PA5 September 2019
I started my call center career at ICT. I worked my way up from a customer service rep to an operations manager. I managed multiple programs, and upbto 365 CSR’s. Great experience!
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Working weekends
5,0
It was nice working here
ICT officer at NHIF Nyamira branch (Current Employee) –  Nyamira31 August 2019
ICT group is a nice company to work for. Their job culture was so nice. We work like a family.Theur salary is attractive and they have a nice compensation plan. Indeed it's a nice place to work
Great company
Office Manager and Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clearfield, UT24 August 2019
Great people to work for. I feel comfortable in their production area and with the two managers. Employees seem happy with the company. Great feeling of a solid company.
ICT Field is our passion
project manager (Current Employee) –  Oslo kommune20 August 2019
I am experienced IT Specialist and I have worked as Telecom Engineer and IT Project Manager in Dubai for last 7 years. I am very good in hardware and software support and troubleshooting. I can become a good asset of your organization if you give a chance or conduct my interview.
Not safe
Cooling Tower Technician 2 (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TX18 August 2019
Just know this company is dangerous and will got to the extreme to cover their team. They are for their leaders and you do not matter. They will drop you at any point of an incident and you report it. A girl was willing to help a coworker in an investigation. They sent her to another job while on her way she supposedly feel asleep.
5,0
Cong ty ICT la mot cong ty lam viec rat tot
Tap vu (Former Employee) –  Benh vien cho ray8 August 2019
Cong ty ICT la mot cong ty rat ok
Trong nhung nam lam viec toi vo cung hai long ve cong ty nay
5,0
Its a very good place to work with wonderful team.
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 July 2019
I went for my internship which was fantastic and would like to work there in future if any vacancy in accounting and payroll. Fantastic team, very good communication among team members.
Pros
Great welcome of a new employee.
Cons
No cons
2,0
Fun workplace and the best stepping stone for beginners
IT support staff (Current Employee) –  Davao City28 June 2019
Fun and full of knowledge i advice that all fresh graduates like me , you should apply in gmall because of competitive learning skills able to get here when working and also be your stepping stone throughout your career.
Pros
free lunches
5,0
Web site is more confused
ICT system administrator (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, Karnataka17 June 2019
Please make the option more simple and details. Make more option such as web link social site links more easy. Selection of different country and its option are not clear
Pros
Good to find web site
Cons
Germay country not listed in Visa colum
promedio
Ejecutiva de Ventas (Former Employee) –  Santander Jiménez, Tamps.10 June 2019
Es una empresa de Outsoursing con un ambiente laboral tenso
Pros
multicampañas
Cons
pesimo ambiente laboral
1,0
Not enough hours to maintain your family
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA5 June 2019
this job was a telemarketing company, the interview you went on was not the job you would end of doing. It was all a big sham, you either sold or was sent home, you couldn't depend on you pay check
First Line Support (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng31 May 2019
My days at work are always productive, Because everyday is a new challenging day at work. I have learn a lot at my work place, I have learn to be patient with users, I have learn how to schedule my days, I have learn to gather information when I'm trying to resolve a user's problem. I have learn to respond to angry clients. I have to do my report work clean and clearly for someone who will be reading or going through my work report. hardest part of the job was when our domain is misbehaving and cause everyone to struggle to work. most enjoyable part of of job, is when I see all the users are happy after resolving their problem.
1,0
Ict group
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Virginia24 May 2019
A lot of gossip and drama the company went back to Canada I was told because they were sued but that’s hear say
Some times were fun as for job security there Isn’t any at this company
I loved ICT/Sykes
Customer Contact Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA21 May 2019
I loved the programs at ICT.Sykes. I wish they had not moved away. I certainly was comfortable with the work and atmosphere. Good group of people.I was terribly disappointed they left but enjoyed each program I was on.Good experience.
good call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO21 May 2019
great work environment. Fast paced for a call center. Great training when you first begin to work for the company and multiple shifts available. Great for working and doing a second full time job such as schooling.
ICT: Miss that place Lancaster, Ohi0
Quality Assurance Monitor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OH17 May 2019
The ICT Group from Lancaster Ohio was a small blended group of workers who ended up becoming a family. We still have reunions from time to time. Work days were great, management was always there if we needed them and came up with crazy ideas for sales promotions.
Pros
The staff, work environment
Cons
Closing
desktop support role
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Llandrindod Wells, Powys12 May 2019
Working for the Powys council as a 1st point of contact to resolve IT issues on first call.

If a deskside visit was required this would be passed along to the tier two team
4,0
Vet productive and fun place
ICT officer (Former Employee) –  Uganda30 April 2019
It was great working environment that opened me to great opportunities and good learning curve.
It was really productive and fun place to work with a great team.
Pros
Transport and lunch providedf

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICT Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8