ICT Group

ICT Group Employee Reviews

4,0
I loved it there I am amazing with customers I solved alot of issues with irate customers and I love my job there but unfortunately they closed so we were all let go.
5,0
I enjoyed working for this company. My hours were flexible. Staff and management were friendly. Provided a lot of assistance to complete my job functions.
4,0
Challenging projects , co-operative teams , good managment and company culture.
3,0
The job is nice and challenging. The management could be better though. The management acts like dictators instead of mentors, leadership, and there for support and any questions or problems. Instead they act very rudely.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Rude management 😡
4,0
Bien dommage d'être remplacer par des robots
Ambiance de travaille était négatif

Ne pas forcément s'attendre à un CDI
5,0
Great job to work in shipping and receiving the company treats you good and allows you to advance within the company depending on experience and performance.
4,0
The company gives freedom to each employee to be creative and allow them to think our of the box. The company is supportive to every employee if there is any problem they help resolved.
5,0
ICT is a team environment where as an employee you never feel unsupported. Availability of resources to assure success in your job as well as to advance in the company.
I would recommend ICT to anyone who would like to make client support a career or even a temporary job in that field.
5,0
If you like to work with tenchnology this is the work for you.
Pros
Very good benefits
3,0
Good company with a lot of internationals. Relaxed atmoshpere and good work life balance but the salaries are below market level.

Managers are nice and colleagues are very helpful and friendly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICT Group?
5,0
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.

• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.

• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.

• Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).

• On-site cafe with free lunches.

• Free parking.
5,0
Interessante come attività, ti aiuta molto a metterti in gioco. Aiuta te stesso ad entrare in un team e a lavorare in collaborazione per avere uno scopo finale uguale
5,0
Had a great chance to develop my career, meet new colleagues, teamwork and productive environment.
Taught new trainees to maintain and fix common computer problems.
4,0
Great company. Family oriented. Management care of company growth.
Travel to Corporate office in Penn. Would recommend to others.

Great Manager experience. Great work experience. Very positive team invirnment.
5,0
I loved the ICT Services. It was the best time of my life to be honest. The traineeship was hard yes, but with the lovely support of the ICT team, they made life manageable.
4,0
Even though the calls were to the States, the fellow workers made the job amazing. The site supervisor in Lindsay was the best. Once the American companies pulled their contracts, the site went downhill.
5,0
Working in a place that you feel like your home is the best thing that you can have regarding your career. I had not even a single day not willing to go to work in United Nations Iran
Pros
Good environment culture
Cons
other colleagues relationship
5,0
I enjoyed my work and coworkers. If you work hard you can advance! I was a backup trainer for a few months and was quickly moved up in the training department.
5,0
Very good,up to date and very fast,only that there a few elements of scammers who have joined the race pretending to have jobs where the innocent are exploited, but somehow somewhere and and with other ways,we will always try to push and eliminate them off
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
5,0
I work for international cooling tower we went to diffencent state to work on the cooling towers for short terms is ICT the company is out of Texaco they send group of person to diffencent place to work on the towers
5,0
I started my call center career at ICT. I worked my way up from a customer service rep to an operations manager. I managed multiple programs, and upbto 365 CSR’s. Great experience!
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Working weekends
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICT Group. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8