ICT Group Employee Reviews

I loved ICT/Sykes
Customer Contact Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA21 May 2019
I loved the programs at ICT.Sykes. I wish they had not moved away. I certainly was comfortable with the work and atmosphere. Good group of people.I was terribly disappointed they left but enjoyed each program I was on.Good experience.
good call center
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO21 May 2019
great work environment. Fast paced for a call center. Great training when you first begin to work for the company and multiple shifts available. Great for working and doing a second full time job such as schooling.
ICT: Miss that place Lancaster, Ohi0
Quality Assurance Monitor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, OH17 May 2019
The ICT Group from Lancaster Ohio was a small blended group of workers who ended up becoming a family. We still have reunions from time to time. Work days were great, management was always there if we needed them and came up with crazy ideas for sales promotions.
Pros
The staff, work environment
Cons
Closing
desktop support role
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Llandrindod Wells, Powys12 May 2019
Working for the Powys council as a 1st point of contact to resolve IT issues on first call.

If a deskside visit was required this would be passed along to the tier two team
4,0
Vet productive and fun place
ICT officer (Former Employee) –  Uganda30 April 2019
It was great working environment that opened me to great opportunities and good learning curve.
It was really productive and fun place to work with a great team.
Pros
Transport and lunch providedf
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Care Specialist III (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region3 April 2019
ICT Marketing provided me with the basics of a Customer Service Representative job. They gave me the trainings that i needed to face and respond to the customers'queries and provide appropriate solutions to their mortgage situations.

The management is so supportive that i was able to explore my other job capanilities.
Pros
Healthcare plan provided by the company.
Cons
Schedule changes
5,0
Productive and fun learning environment for both the students and teacher
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Enfield, Greater London24 March 2019
- Supervised and aided support for students who struggled with the teaching material.
- I learnt how to manage my time with my studies, interact with people of all ages and developed team working skills with my teacher.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was understanding the learning material and sharing that knowledge with students who needed the support to understand it clearly. Sometimes the teacher is not able to help everyone individually so I'm glad I could help out.
5,0
Fijne werkplek wie graag met je meedenkt
Developer (Former Employee) –  Eindhoven7 March 2019
ICT Group is een fijne werkgever met een diverse bedrijfscultuur. Er is een fijne werksfeer met veel verschillende culturen. Ze denken goed mee over waar je jezelf in wilt ontwikkelen.
Pros
Internationale fijne werksfeer
5,0
Good
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carbonear, NL4 March 2019
This was a good company to work for. I worked with some pretty great people. A typical day meant getting told off in fine style by customers as well as threatened. It was all apart of the work day. HAHA. We had lots of laughs with coworkers. Made a lot of friends working here, and some I still associate with today. Too bad this company closed it's doors in our area. If this company every re-opened in my area, I will defiantly apply again.
ICT was fun
Quality Assurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA2 March 2019
ICT was a good company to work for. I was easily promoted at this company. However, when they changed contracts they cut my pay. The cut in pay made it impossible for me to keep working there so unfortunately I had to seek employment elsewhere.
Pros
Promotions
Cons
short break and lunch times
1,0
Harsh company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA28 February 2019
Company failed to inform me that they were closing a contract, and prevented me from transferring to an alternate contract even though I was a long term employee. Now it is my fault that I wasn't able to transfer into one of the desirable positions. I have a dim view of companies that will not take responsibility for their deficiencies. I had to take a back seat to employees who had only been working for a few weeks.
I would not recommend ICT/Sykes to my worst enemy
Pros
Cons
Nasty company with a nasty attitude
1,0
Is meer een bedrijf voor jonge computer nerds
Uitvoerder Elektra (Current Employee) –  Groningen27 February 2019
Voor mij niet de goede werkgever totaal ander werk
Pros
Dichtbij voor mij
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Philippines27 February 2019
Working with ICT Marketing group was enjoyable experience.
Aside from good people, there was no discrimination, very good ambiance and comfortable place to work with.
2,0
talking with customers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverview, NB21 February 2019
Dealing with customer issues on their bills, and also worked with updating information on their file. We had day to day with inbound calls, We had our co-workers that helped when needed and supported each other. When I finished a call and I knew that the person was happy that everything was resolved that gave me great pride
Pros
working with great co-workers
Cons
not able to resolve an issue for a customer and having to pass it onto the next level
3,0
Good platform to start off your career
French Communication Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad20 February 2019
Helped me to learn the ropes of MNC culture. My manger was pretty helpful to accommodate to my personal requirements to my professional expectations which helped me in working efficiently.
Productive work
Electronics test engineer (Former Employee) –  tijuana, mx13 February 2019
the job was interesting, ICT test is the one of my happy jobs, diagrams, schematics, components, PCB.
programming, I was going to work so fun, I was exited to go to work at any hours to solve problems.
Pros
Many to learn, day a day, many to teach others
Cons
I can not found cons
Good Colleagues
Manager, MINDS (Current Employee) –  Queenstown11 February 2019
Overall, colleagues within the organisation support and encourage one another for their work. Hence, working among the peers has no issue. The only issue is the RO which i am reporting to. He is so arrogant that he insist he can walk into anyone office demanding their services anytime he wants. I also can sense his insecurity due to his limit knowledge of the field of work he is in. Due to this, he got to tell lies to cover his inefficiency. Sadly, though i will very much love to stay and help the organisation progress, my time here is cut short due to one person. By the way, my predecessor left the organisation citing the same reason.
Pros
Work Time Flexibility
Cons
Office Politics
5,0
Buen ambiente de trabajo buenos contrato y buen salario
Soldador (Former Employee) –  La Chorrera, Provincia de Panamá Oeste11 February 2019
Buenos trabajo y salario me gusto todo el ambiente y el lugar de trabajo el trato de los jefe y el salario
Pros
Seguro medico
Cons
Fallos en pagos
Enjoyable work environment
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 February 2019
Everyday had different and new challenges. Some challenges needed assistance but nothing googling couldn't handle.

All colleagues helped one another when needed. I was the team player.
Pros
Fun environmens
Cons
Long houra
Excellent Opportunity
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GA25 January 2019
They are great to work with. Upon graduation I was taken under the directors wing and given the best chance to succeed by being able to work as an apprentice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICT Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8