ICT Group

ICT Group Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative9 reviews
4,0
I loved it there I am amazing with customers I solved alot of issues with irate customers and I love my job there but unfortunately they closed so we were all let go.
4,0
The company gives freedom to each employee to be creative and allow them to think our of the box. The company is supportive to every employee if there is any problem they help resolved.
1,0
A lot of gossip and drama the company went back to Canada I was told because they were sued but that’s hear say
Some times were fun as for job security there Isn’t any at this company
3,0
great work environment. Fast paced for a call center. Great training when you first begin to work for the company and multiple shifts available. Great for working and doing a second full time job such as schooling.
3,0
Working with ICT Marketing group was enjoyable experience.
Aside from good people, there was no discrimination, very good ambiance and comfortable place to work with.
2,0
Dealing with customer issues on their bills, and also worked with updating information on their file. We had day to day with inbound calls, We had our co-workers that helped when needed and supported each other. When I finished a call and I knew that the person was happy that everything was resolved that gave me great pride
Pros
working with great co-workers
Cons
not able to resolve an issue for a customer and having to pass it onto the next level
1,0
I found the staff nice but at times took forever to get a manager to come help when needed. At times it felt rushed and there was a constant pull to only be so long on a call, however it is difficult to do that when you're trying to help someone as quickly and efficiently as possible.
5,0
Fun and fast paced, this company was very professional with opportunities for advancement and great feedback. The skills acquired have enabled me to reach out and apply for additional employment.
Pros
Close by
4,0
the atmosphere at ICT was one of encouragement. There was never a day when i couldn't find the help i needed for any reason, we had teams and they took good care of all of us