ICT Group Employee Review

Harsh company
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WA28 February 2019
Company failed to inform me that they were closing a contract, and prevented me from transferring to an alternate contract even though I was a long term employee. Now it is my fault that I wasn't able to transfer into one of the desirable positions. I have a dim view of companies that will not take responsibility for their deficiencies. I had to take a back seat to employees who had only been working for a few weeks.
I would not recommend ICT/Sykes to my worst enemy
Pros
Cons
Nasty company with a nasty attitude

Other ICT Group Employee Reviews

Easy going and relaxed atmoshpere
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Eindhoven5 December 2019
Good company with a lot of internationals. Relaxed atmoshpere and good work life balance but the salaries are below market level.

Managers are nice and colleagues are very helpful and friendly.
Excellent Environment
MINISTRY OF IT AS INTERN (Former Employee) –  Evacuee Trust Complex2 December 2019
• Friendly, often relaxed atmosphere.
• No one is ever too busy to help out each other.
• Employees are encouraged to undertake further training to benefit their careers.
• Flexible working hours with the option to work from home in certain situations.
• Senior management are open and honest with us (which has improved greatly over the time I've been here).
• On-site cafe with free lunches.
• Free parking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICT Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8