ICT Group Employee Review

First Line Support (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng31 May 2019
My days at work are always productive, Because everyday is a new challenging day at work. I have learn a lot at my work place, I have learn to be patient with users, I have learn how to schedule my days, I have learn to gather information when I'm trying to resolve a user's problem. I have learn to respond to angry clients. I have to do my report work clean and clearly for someone who will be reading or going through my work report. hardest part of the job was when our domain is misbehaving and cause everyone to struggle to work. most enjoyable part of of job, is when I see all the users are happy after resolving their problem.

Other ICT Group Employee Reviews

Exciting, wanted and potential
ICT Service Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Darwin NT10 November 2019
I loved the ICT Services. It was the best time of my life to be honest. The traineeship was hard yes, but with the lovely support of the ICT team, they made life manageable.
Great place because of manager
TELEPHONE SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Lindsay, ON22 October 2019
Even though the calls were to the States, the fellow workers made the job amazing. The site supervisor in Lindsay was the best. Once the American companies pulled their contracts, the site went downhill.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICT Group. Our community is ready to answer.

3,8