In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.378 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
If you want emotional stress then apply asap
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Murrieta, CA11 december 2018
From my personal experience, the management needs to open their eyes to bullying inside the workplace. From my experience, I love the company, but the associates ruined the atmosphere. The store manager is oblivious to believe that there is ongoing bullying inside the store. The job is not worth the extra pay for the immaturity that is held. Like I said fantastic company... terrible associates and I am unfortunately not the only one that feels the same way.
Pluspunten
More pay and a burger when you clock in.
Minpunten
Management needs to step it up.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
great job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Ramon, CA10 december 2018
it takes a good 2 weeks at Innout before everything finally starts to "click". after that, you're just learning on how to get faster and increase your level at the company. you have to be able to multitask and be able to tolerate or handle a certain level of stress. whether it be extremely busy, you don't have any help, short staffed, or a combination of any of those things. but its extremely fun and every day its alittle different and the people you work with are great,
Pluspunten
free burger every shift you work, high pay
management is iffy
Fast-Paced and Fun Atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Leandro, CA8 december 2018
Working at In-N-Out was an adventure everyday. I enjoyed the fast-paced operation because it made time fly. My favorite part of the job was working the register or in the dining area because I loved interacting with customers. However, I also had a great team of associates that were fun, out-going, and supportive. I have no complaints about the job.
team, culture, food, fast-paced
Fun and Fast Paced
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA6 december 2018
Working at In-N-Out is like running a marathon most days. You are constantly handling a flow of customers whom you must make happy. From taking their order to handing them their food, everyone is trained to do their position flawlessly and efficiently, therefore making the customer happy as well. As we say, the customer is our first priority, and the Culture of Yes stands strong within our stores.
Pluspunten
Free food while working, flexible scheduling, great management
Usually busy
Great company
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ6 december 2018
It was a fast paced job. The company treats their employees very well. There is always room for advancement in the company. The company always did outings for their employees.
Great
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV5 december 2018
Company is the best when it comes to making people feel great. If you want to learn what customer service is and how it works and affects the ins and outs of a company this is the job for you.
Customer Service Experience
Managment
in n out
Performing cashier duties (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV1 december 2018
it was okay, I worked a lot and the people who worked there were kinda rude but mostly cool. the main manager was vey rude nobody liked him but other than that it was okay.
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fun & an uplifting place to be
In-N-Out Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lancaster, TX30 november 2018
I love this job and want to continue to work here, it’s very fun and every day I come in I’m always laughing with everyone. It’s constant work but I love it
Associate Clerk IIII (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA28 november 2018
I love this company so much! The team and the culture of the place is amazing. We're always having a great time serving the customer. No matter what position you're working, you're expected to do your best.
Free meal
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company to work for!
Associate | Safety Captain (voormalige medewerker) –  Arizona28 november 2018
I enjoyed working at in n out burger for almost 5 years! The owner is amazing and takes care of her employees. It is a very fast fun job I recommend it highly to any young people who want to have fun and make some money!
Pluspunten
Flexible schedule and great pay
Minpunten
Not a lot of advancement
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with fun and hardworking managers and crew
Shift Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ23 november 2018
In-n-our was a great place to work that would help u get promoted with a lot of opportunity to much up or transfer to new locations. All of the training was done in house but can be used anywhere where you go. They rewarded hard work and loyalty. Cared about family values and helping each other.
Pluspunten
Free lunch and payed training
Minpunten
Short breaks and demanding hrs
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Amazing
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Petaluma, CA21 november 2018
In-n-Out was everything I wanted in a part-time job during high school. I loved the environment. I got the hours I wanted when I wanted. Nothing but love for In-N-Out.
Fun people, stressful enviroment
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  The Colony, TX21 november 2018
You can advance in the company on your own pace and the management was mostly cool. You get new managers every year. Fellow associates are very friendly. The work is very fast paced and you have to be aware of business at all times, theres no standing around doing nothing. Very fair pay for the work that is provided. You are required a 10 min break every 6 hour or less shift and required two 10 minute breaks and one 30 min break per 6+ hour shift. One free meal every shift.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun workplace with easy-going coworkers
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA19 november 2018
My time spent at in-n-out was memorable without a doubt. All of the employees I shared time with, and even managers, were all very personable and easy to get along and form bonds with.
Fun and engaging.
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA19 november 2018
In N Out is a great place to work when you are young, you will meet a few lifelong friends there. the environment is fast paced, but very relaxed at the same time. tense during lunch rush, but extremely calming when you know that you have a skilled and competent team by your side that are also your out side of work friends.
3,0
Fast Pace, Thankless, Stressful enviroment
Sales Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Canoga Park, CA 9130318 november 2018
Get ready to never get your break on time. Managers will hardly/ never ever back you up when it comes to a customer. Customers word is the law regardless. No matter how much of a hard worker you are the security of your job will never be stable. If you decide to work here you'll quickly realize the many defects of working for In N Out Burger.
N/A
Long Hours, Short Breaks, No Voice
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA18 november 2018
Worked here for 6 years. I absolutely love this company. Plenty of room for advancement. Great atmosphere. Quality you can taste, great training for advancement
Free lunch, flexible scheduling
Bedrijfscultuur
Enjoyable environment with constant room for Advancement
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Riverton, UT15 november 2018
I worked at In-n-Out burger for 10 months and would be there to this day if not for relocating. They provide a positive work environment and room to achieve any goal you have set. They take time to train you properly and provide positive and negative feedback to enhance your overall skill as an associate. Would highly recommend the job to anyone looking to be challenged and rewarded for hard work.
Great company . Great people
Clean-up Crew (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA14 november 2018
From the top of management to the bottom everything is ran just the way it’s suppose too .
I would clean the entire stand and stock it for the day .
Best part of the day is getting to eat your burger .
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, good environment, fun.
Cashier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Yucaipa, CA13 november 2018
I love this company. I don’t wanna leave I just need more hours. Management is terrific, they are very flexible and willing to work with any schedule.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag