In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.024 reviews worden getoond
work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ21 februari 2018
Working at in n out was always a quick paced job. You always had to be ready to move and help customers. Being in a good mood was always beneficial as well because it helped everyone stay positive.
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced job that required a smile
Cashier/Server (huidige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA20 februari 2018
This job taught me to be WAY more patient and available to the customers needs. The hardest part is having to work at undesired hours but that the fast food industry you have to live with it other than that it's a great job that has its way of making you fall in love with the company itself.
Pluspunten
free lunches, prizes, store parties, christmas gifts
cant do your nails
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA20 februari 2018
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Bedrijfscultuur
great for the time being
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  American Fork, UT20 februari 2018
This was a very great place to work for my fist job. The pay was really good and it was really fun to work there. It was, however, very stressful and I couldn't get the hours I wanted
good pay
not enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
fun workplace
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  South Gate, CA19 februari 2018
start working cleaning every thing in the store from top to bottom to outside very clean envirment. i learned that in n out is a very friendly place they make every one happy
only 1 ten
only part time job
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
I really like it there
Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 februari 2018
It was a great place to work and super collaborate with lots of people foucsed on how to make it a good expereince for the customers and its amazing food
great food
great food
Fast
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebec, CA 9324313 februari 2018
In-N-Out is a great company to work for. Pays well and you gain insane multitasking skills, it's not your average job. Clean cut as possible, ONLY smiles. Yes, the managers make good money but they really deteriorate. Grey hair and wrinkles reaching late 20's. It's not easy.
Pluspunten
Free burger, free fries, free drink, summer picnics
10 minute breaks to eat and go to the bathroom, high stress
Quality you can Taste
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA12 februari 2018
In-n-out has a great system and great employees. The training program is informative and they have a clear path forward to management. Cooperation is the cornerstone of their great productivity.
Great environment, Waterworld
Minpunten
always busy, skin gets oily
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun first job, but also stressful
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Westwood, CA11 februari 2018
I enjoyed working there when I was at level 1. When they moved me up to level 2, I wasn’t happy because I couldn’t figure out the cash register. I preferred cleaning and refilling things and handing out food and prepping the food. I like to do the grunt work personally, and I’m good at it, but sometimes I’d have 5 things to do and get yelled at that I wasn’t going fast enough. That was stressful and annoying at times. Overall, I enjoyed working there and met some very nice people.
Pluspunten
Free meal every shift, chopping up food
The cash register, jerky 12 year olds
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Fun
Fry Cook and Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  La Quinta, CA11 februari 2018
Good environment, teaches me alot about customer service and what it mean to take care of a customer in the work place, I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Free burger
Short hours
Great company
Customer Service Associate/Team Leader (voormalige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA11 februari 2018
I had worked with this company for a long time and they know what they are doing. After even studying Business Management, I enjoyed the company so much that I wanted to fulfill my career with them.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 4Rapporteren
n/a
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA9 februari 2018
In N Out Burger was an awesome job to work at right after highschool. This job taught me team work and how to produce quality work at high speeds. I valued my time there
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
Best job I ever had
Cook/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Panorama City, CA9 februari 2018
Apart from this job always being quick paced, I loved the environment. The customers were very friendly as well as the associates and managers. I loved cooking & making customers happy.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Very friendly
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lemon Grove, CA9 februari 2018
This was an amazing job. I loved working closely with all of the people there. The atmosphere was very competive and hard working. It felt like you were always trying to 1-up someone else or the other way around. It did get very crazy at times. When we would have a lunch rush etc. All in all i really enjoyed my time here.
Flexible hours
Love the job !
Cashier, Host (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA8 februari 2018
It’s a great job . You learn to love the quick pace and the guest that come from all over the world to try the delicious burger ! Sometimes you can feel overwhelmed with how busy it is but that’s the fun it .
Pluspunten
Great free burger and fries every day you work
Short fast breaks
Great Culture and Fast Paced Work
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Covina, CA8 februari 2018
This place was always fast paced and the lines never stopped coming. However, they system that they have to make their food was very efficient so getting orders out wasn't hard unless there were errors along the way. Management didn't push us that hard to reach promotions yet they were always ready if we had any questions regarding our promotions. If they were informed about us wanting to promote they would help us. The company culture is amazing. They really believe in giving back to the community. In-N-Out is donating funds left and right in order to make the world a better place such as their Slave to None foundation and their can drives and toy drives. The most difficult part of the job is keeping up with the demand for food. There will be days where you are overwhelmed with big orders and multiple small orders of people eating now. Yet, the most enjoyable part would be the flexible hours and the co workers that you work with.
Pluspunten
Free food when you work, discounts for merchandise, nice 401k plan.
Minpunten
Short breaks, long meal rushes, on your feet all day.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 2Rapporteren
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV7 februari 2018
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Busy fast paced
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pasadena, CA7 februari 2018
It helps if you have alot of friends that work in the company but if your alone you need to try your hardest to please and impress your co-workers as much as your customers. A majority of people quit within the first two months due to location of the store. I personally worked at the oldest and busiest store, it was my first job from 16 years old to 23 years old. I worked there for a little more than 6 years and earned every raise I received, after a year of trying to continue my training and advance my position in the company I had multiple associates I trained pass me by and felt under-appreciated and over worked. Almost every associate did the job of 2-3 workers at this specific store.
Pluspunten
Free Lunch, Paid holidays, Free events and rewards.
Minpunten
Poor Management, Poor communication between Management, and Assistant Management, Corporate disconnect from the kitchen.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Fun workplace for teenagers
Level 6 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Draper, UT7 februari 2018
I would recommend this company for a teenager looking for hours after school and on the weekends. If you are a over all happy person and like to work hard you will enjoy working here.
free lunch
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Allen, TX7 februari 2018
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pluspunten
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers

Algehele waardering