In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.175 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Excellent
ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Petaluma, CA21 juni 2018
This is one of the best companies to work for. If you’re in High School or college and need a great, flexible, part-time job or if you’re looking for a career in management, In N Out is the place for you!
Pluspunten
Free lunch, great pay, benefits for part time and full time, advancement opportunities, fun environment, a company that cares
Hours can be crazy, if you close you can work until 3am
In-N-Out
In-n-Out burger Level 5 associate (huidige medewerker) –  Downey, CA20 juni 2018
In-n-Out is like any other customer service job. It isn't exactly easy, but it can be fun. Time goes by really fast at the busier stores. Thats the biggest plus.
decent pay
typical customer service stuff
Fun workplace
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Mesa, AZ 8520918 juni 2018
It's a great company to work for , but the hours were inconsistent and although you're able to fill out your availability they were a bit iffy about it and changed it to their liking , overall the environment, the staff and the benefits including the picnics were great benefits to working there but the hours and the way they managed them was poor
Free lunches
Minpunten
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Stressful but pays well
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA18 juni 2018
It's a quick-paced and somewhat stressful place to work. They don't train you that well before you work a position - you're kind of thrown into it to learn as you go. It gets very busy, and the orders can get really complicated/specified. However, they pay very well compared to any other fast food job I've heard of. They also give opportunities to advance at get 25 or 50 cent raises as you go. When I worked there it paid $2 above minimum wage.
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA18 juni 2018
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
If you can't take the heat don't go to this kitchen
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Indio, CA17 juni 2018
You get great pay here and after working through a seasonal starting position you get pay raises depending on how well you can climb and learn new skills. Very quick paced, no relax time unless its your break. Meals are compensated and once full time employee you receive benefits.
Very strict and can be harsh.
Customers can be very ridiculous sometimes and being an employee there you always have to grit your teeth.
Guarded by security now, before was dangerous with the homeless wandering around.
Pluspunten
Free lunch. Good hours and Great pay.
Minpunten
Quick paced, harsh. Uncomfortable work environment.
great atmosphere great people
level 4 / team member (voormalige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ17 juni 2018
Working at In-N-Out is super fun most of the time. The people you work with are like your family. Even though the work might not be fun, you're surrounded by your friends and that's what makes it cool. The company is extremely giving to their associates. They throw parties for your store if you hit yearly goals etc. It's a fast paced job and definitely isn't for your average fast food worker. We focus on quality, friendliness and cleanliness. All associates are hired as a level 1 which is basically someone in the dining room who greets customers and wipes down tables. Level 2- counter order taker, someone who takes done in customer orders. Level 3- drive through order taker. Level 4- "fry guy" or girl. Level 5- board person, the person who dresses each burger bottom (applies spress, tomatoes, lettuce etc). Level 6-cook. Level 7-pre-management. All managers start as a level 1 and work their way up into management. Nobody is hired from the outside for management positions. To answer the original question...it is fun working at in n out. I got a great job and quit a year ago and then came back to work just one day a week because I missed the atmosphere and working with my friends.
fast paced work enviroment
Food Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Turlock, CA15 juni 2018
everyday was fast paced but the energy was always very upbeat and enjoyable. every employee had their responsibilities to uphold and team work was vital to how the day went.
Overall a great job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pittsburg, CA13 juni 2018
I loved working with this company and if it wasn’t for my personal life needing change then I would t have ever left. Overall it was a great job and an amazing experience to an amazing company
Professional loving company
Journeyman Painter (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA12 juni 2018
I worked graveyard shifts (4 days a week 10hr shifts) l was just one of the painters who help keep the store's building maintenance with fresh paint. I've learned so much there from painting to operating a boom lift. I've worked with just about every ethnicity of people in my eye we are all the same. I would have to say the hardest part about the job was the graveyard shift hrs. The most enjoyable part about the job had to be just by being employed by them.
Pluspunten
they gave you your own company vehicle
The graveyard shifts
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Very fast paced place to work at.
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  Salinas, CA11 juni 2018
IN N OUT is a great place to work at for a first job or part time job. It is very flexible with the hours of associates and the pay is pretty competitive compared to other fast good restaurants. However, when a certain level is reached, the progression can be pretty slow and the work load will be unbalanced between each associates. Some associates are forced to work way harder than others.
Free lunch
Short breaks
great place to work
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA11 juni 2018
this website forces reviews, I am simply filling out the character limit, one of many annoying features of this site, one of the most frustrating job site that exists
derp
derp
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
I love my job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ6 juni 2018
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
Pluspunten
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Part time
High Energy Fun Work Experience
Food Retail Services Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA6 juni 2018
In-N-Out is a busy, fast paced, high energy work environment. I enjoy the challenge of both the physical on your feet and quick thinking customer service aspects of this job. Serving the public in this manor is enjoyable. Everyone has got to eat and they come here for quality products, cleanly environment, and excellent customer service. This job is enriching and meaningful to me but i am choosing to move on mainly because of the late hours.
Fun flexible hours
night shifts can go to closing 2 am
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX5 juni 2018
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  California5 juni 2018
I enjoyed my time working for this company, however, hours are not fixed and therefore very difficult to manage. Schedules are almost always out ahead of time though so planning is still doable. I did not like that if your shift was ending, you were required to stay if the managers chose to make you do so.
free lunch
management of scheduling
What I learned was...
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CA5 juni 2018
In a sense you learn about how picky and ungrateful the public can be and how difficult. You're always stressed out because you're either not moving fast enough or whatever. Most the time you work, some of the time harder than anyone else and its occasionally noticed; that is if you don't have a manager that clearly doesn't know what their doing.

BUT on the flip side the shift can be have a fun-loving environment. Everyone would be singing while we work, tell jokes while all working at the same time. This truly is a great company to work for don't get me wrong. They pay better than most fast food places BUT they expect you to work harder also.
Pluspunten
Free food after a shift and stuff every quarter you keep up the store safety rewards. Fun meetings, There are some really cool people you work with that are extremely nice and caring.
Minpunten
Short breaks, stressful, can cause anxiety
Amazing!
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Yuma, AZ3 juni 2018
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA3 juni 2018
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
It’s like a good cult
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marina del Rey, CA3 juni 2018
No two days are the same. It was a love hate relation for a wonderful company who cares about their associates. Lots of happy people. Hard work but totally worth it.
Pluspunten
Free food, gifts and lots of raises, paid training
Minpunten
The customer is always right, short breaks, can be very hectic
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag