In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 940 reviews worden getoond
family fun work place
Level 4 (huidige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA7 december 2017
An amazing place to work at. What's amazing is how Lynsy spoils us with all this benefits and awesome events she throws for our hard work. Fast working pace and a friendly fun environment.
not a job for everyone
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxnard, CA7 december 2017
this job isnt for everyone it is very fast paced and can be pressuring at times but time does go by fast and you do get paid well you will be very busy.
Pluspunten
free lunch, good pay, decent hours
Minpunten
can be pressuring at times
Bedrijfscultuur
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pinole, CA6 december 2017
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
Pluspunten
One free meal per shift, nice pay
Minpunten
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
Great first job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 december 2017
Great place to work at. Always busy and time flies by. Can be very stressful at times when we are at our busiest, but people are great there. And you make many friends
Great pay, steady job
Minpunten
Late hours, always work weekends, and work holidays
it is very good product
sales executive (huidige medewerker) –  new York4 december 2017
I am habbibur rahman . I am stay in Bangladesh .I want a part time job for established our carriers. I want hardly work . Otherwise stop my education. so I want a job and I want going to United States for this job.
free lunches
short break
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
what i learned
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA3 december 2017
I learned how to cleanly serve burgers and fries efficiently with a smile and good quality customer service. Everyone is required to be happy at all times on the clock.
free lunch
Minpunten
short breaks and and terrible weekly scheduling
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to start off!
Lead Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ3 december 2017
It was ver fast paced, you have to love to be ready for a day of hard work. It is a great job and very flexible with your hours. Managers and staff were awesome.
Ambiente de trabajo malo
VENDEDOR DE EMPANADAS (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Librada, Cundinamarca2 december 2017
Trabajo donde no dan ningun beneficio a sus empleados no reconocen el buen trabajo ni las horas extras, no dan ni referencias ni cartas laboralesy luego de hacerle la clientela y acreditar el negocio no me dieron ni arreglo ni reconocimiento por los mese que trabaje para ellos
SIN NINGUN BENEFICIO NI NINGUN SEGURO MEDICO
NO SABEN TRATAR NI LIDIAR CON SUS EMPLEADOS
Bedrijfscultuur
great company who cares for associates
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Clovis, CA30 november 2017
quick paced and stressful at times but a rewarding job with great pay and benefits, this job taught me skills that i will carry on with me throughout life
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A really good fast food job
Associate Level 6 (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA28 november 2017
I've been working at In-N-Out for over 3 years now, and it has been a life changing experience. Working there has given me an appreciation for good customer service and higher expectations of restaurant cleanliness. A typical day would involve cooking on the grill, working the board (bottom bun prep and packaging), working fries, taking orders, doing dishes, preparing produce, or being out in the dining room. Every day was different and you don't stay in the same position for your entire shift. The coworkers do truly feel like family, but the management changes frequently and since a lot of the associates are teenagers, there are oftentimes issues with disrespect. It is a physically demanding job and after being there for 3 years my wrists hurt and I don't have a sleep schedule.
Free food every shift
Minpunten
Only ten minute or half hour breaks
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Best place to work.
Food Service Worker (huidige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA28 november 2017
Great people, great environment. My coworkers are my family. A job that you wake up and don't mind going to. It is fast paced and stressful at times, and not for everyone. However, once you get the flow of things; it's actually fun and a pleasure to keep people coming back for more . It's what a hamburgers allllll about!
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Phenomenal people
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA25 november 2017
6 different regular associate levels, with different pay rates. Possible advancement to Level 7 (Manager Relief *partial assistant*) and management. I learned to be the best worker I could be. I was a difficult teenager, In N Out Burger changed my life and my character. Hardest part of the job is providing great customer service.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Sales Associate & Chef (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntington Beach, CA22 november 2017
Working in a fast pace environment , making sure customers get their food in a certain time, and exceeding their expectations, and being able to move up in levels within the company.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Well respected company
Assistant Supervisor/ Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA17 november 2017
Any job I have ever gotten they compliment in n out they say they love workers from in n out bc they are fast detailed and very persistent... it’s a great company to have on your resume if you are young ...
Free lunch
Short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Positive upbeat environment.
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Van Nuys, CA16 november 2017
From my first impression this company was a very upbeat and quite a positive work environment. Had a lot of friendly competition at busy moments and pretty fun yet productive moments during the slower parts. Advancement within the company is very strongly motivated.
free lunches, free picnics
Minpunten
short breaks, can be stressful at times
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 2Rapporteren
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pico Rivera, CA15 november 2017
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA15 november 2017
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kettleman City, CA15 november 2017
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great working environment
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Reno, NV14 november 2017
Very fast paced job helped the day go by fast along with the positive working environment. The managers were always extremely helpful and pushed the associates to be the best they could be.
Pluspunten
Free meal provided with work
Minpunten
Can become taxing on the body
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
great food service industry job to work for
Level 7 Associate/All-Star trainer (voormalige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, CA13 november 2017
Where is there a job where favoritism or poor management doesn't come to play? Aside from that, job is stable and you can move up quickly if you work hard enough and management notices and favors your potential. Always keeping you busy but it helps time go by quicker. Technically flexible unless you are full time. Hard to get days to request off sometimes as only a certain amount of people can. Holiday pay on some days, others you work the holiday on regular pay. Only christmas, thanksgiving, and easter off. The stores closes early the night before. Free meal during shift. Cool safety rewards and christmas gifts. Stable job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren