In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.335 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive, fast-pace team oriented environment!
Level 7 Shift Lead (huidige medewerker) –  San Marcos, CA25 september 2018
Great company that is supportive of their associates and managers. The focus on quality and freshness makes the food delicious and the culture provide high end customer service. Their rules and practices support the mission statement which drives the company's success.
Very Fast Paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ25 september 2018
In N Out is a very good known family based company. They Pay fairly well and you do get free meals every shift you work. I enjoyed it a lot but I am looking for opportunities of advancement now that I am an Adult.
Pluspunten
Free Meals every time you work
Varied hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
A typical day at IN-N-Out
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Turlock, CA24 september 2018
You clock in, and beginning working. The job doesn't stop until the restaurant closes. Be prepared to work in a exciting fast paced workspace. Also remember to keep a smile on.
Great opportunity
Level 7 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Foothill Ranch, CA24 september 2018
In-N-Out provides excellent opportunities for its employees. The provide many raises and promote within. It is a fantastic career choice and I highly recommend this company to anyone.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great Fast Pace Work Inviorment.
Part Time Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA24 september 2018
Everyday was different. Worked Different positions, but mostly on the Fry Machine. I was the only one that could handle that station by myself. Management are very understanding. Free lunch is a plus and flexible hours.
Free Lunch, Great Atmostphere, and Great Pay
Minpunten
Hours, some lower level management, some managers were afraid to reprimand
competitive and fast paced
Food Prep/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Nella, CA23 september 2018
if you are looking for that job to give you that push then this is what you are looking for. the best thing about working for them is that they are family oriented and will help you learn to work your way up which is the most exciting part plus they pay good.
Bedrijfscultuur
Great atmosphere to work in
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Kettleman, CA23 september 2018
Overall great managers and friendly environment that helps motivate one another. Hours are extremely flexible and willing to work with your availability to work.
Free lunches
Minpunten
Hours not guaranteed unless full time
Loved it
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Kingman, AZ 8640123 september 2018
This job was hands dpwn the best job ive ever had. Had to leave due to relocation on the East Coast, or else I wouldve stayed longer. They were very good about promoting within and provided the right training in order to do so.
Bedrijfscultuur
good
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA22 september 2018
great place to start off your working career. for me it just wasn't a place I wanted to be at for the rest of my life. they had great skills to learn there. overall, I am happy I was able to get the experience I needed from this company to further my path along in the working world.
Bedrijfscultuur
In N Out Burger is one of the best Companies to work for.
Sanitation Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA21 september 2018
I really enjoyed being employed/ an associate for In N Out Burger and they know how to treat their employee's like family. In N Out Burger always willing to help their associates when it comes to asking about time off or rescheduling their work shifts when school starts and ends.
free lunch meals
Great First Job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Folsom, CA19 september 2018
Excellent job for those in high school and college who want a flexible work schedule and great pay. Also, if you choose to stay with the company, they have a great management program.
Good first job
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasanton, CA19 september 2018
Good first job to learn customer service and other skills to carry on to careers. Good work, environment with friendly coworkers and management staff,
Fast paced but fun
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lomita, CA19 september 2018
You get to know your coworkers and make friends. A day at work is very fast paced because everyone loves in and out but throughout the day we all try and have fun to keep our job enjoyable.
Pluspunten
Free burger!! Who can resist and obviously good benefits
Minpunten
Sometimes you dont get enough hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
love working
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX18 september 2018
it so cool working at a fast food and you will always meet amazing people every day.sometimes a customer can came and start telling you about their day and ask you how your day is going so far and it just amazing seeing new faces every day and be able to help them with a smile on your with you having that smile on your face with make them have one on theirs as well and it just amazing.
Pluspunten
free food every single day
short break
Great Job
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX18 september 2018
This job is really good. starting pay was 11 when i started and within a year i was making 14 dollars an hour. All depends on how hard you want to work, hours are bad and it is difficult to get full time. most shifts are 6 hours with 1 ten minute break. Lots of highschool kids as coworkers...
3,0
In-N-Out
Host Trainer Superviser (huidige medewerker) –  Fairfield, CA 9453317 september 2018
A Typical day at in-n-out is a very busy and fast pace place. Ive learned to manage and multi-task dealing with lots of people at one time and focusing on the task ahead. The work culture is very good at times and just the management was very unorganized. The hardiest part i would say is not getting hours and dealing with the management. The most enjoyable part was working with the customers and creatinging bonds.
free lunch and good pay
not promised full hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Non stop fast paced enviroment.
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Seal Beach, CA17 september 2018
A non stop fast paced environment which involved a lot of manual labor and full attention in order to provide a great customer experience and product.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, highly coordinated job.
Experienced Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Newbury Park, CA17 september 2018
A typical day at work includes switching between multiple different positions in the restaurant during a shift. Any where from cashier to preparing produce.
fun place
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV17 september 2018
great place to work for I would tell everyone to work for them I was with them for 12 yrs and I would not take it back they help out with a lot of things
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Corona, CA14 september 2018
I love working at in-n-out. The company really does an amazing job with taking care of there employees. There is a lot of chance to move forward in the company. A typical day at work is fun and productive. We are like a family and try and work together to make sure we provide the best customer service. We are careful when it comes to food safety and maintaining high standards for customers and ourselves. Working there is filled with opportunities and a chance to recognized.
Pluspunten
Free meals with every shift
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag