In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.338 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, highly coordinated job.
Experienced Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Newbury Park, CA17 september 2018
A typical day at work includes switching between multiple different positions in the restaurant during a shift. Any where from cashier to preparing produce.
fun place
Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV17 september 2018
great place to work for I would tell everyone to work for them I was with them for 12 yrs and I would not take it back they help out with a lot of things
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun place to work
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Corona, CA14 september 2018
I love working at in-n-out. The company really does an amazing job with taking care of there employees. There is a lot of chance to move forward in the company. A typical day at work is fun and productive. We are like a family and try and work together to make sure we provide the best customer service. We are careful when it comes to food safety and maintaining high standards for customers and ourselves. Working there is filled with opportunities and a chance to recognized.
Pluspunten
Free meals with every shift
Best Job on the Planet
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Grapevine, TX14 september 2018
In-N-Out pays very well and expects you to do the job that you're being paid for. In-N-Out is very understanding and an amazing place to work! The management team there is beyond amazing and they will actually care about you and will try to help you with any personal troubles you may be facing.
Free lunches, Amazing pay, Amazing coworkers
long hours great benefits
Store Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Costa Mesa, CA14 september 2018
hours are too hard on associates especially management. Great benefits. Love the crew you work with. Free meal for every day you work. Management is not understanding of family issues that may arise
Great benefits
Minpunten
hours and understanding of management
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, competitive, not explained enough
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA13 september 2018
Working here was ok, the benefits and pay were probably the best thing about the job. Management was alright it was difficult to find time to talk one on one because they were always “to busy”. I felt as if things were never explained properly or weren’t explained enough. I probably wouldn’t work there again.
Fun place to work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Folsom, CA13 september 2018
In-N-Outs environment is fast paced and very team oriented. They pay you well and if you ask for hours you can usually get them. It's very difficult to become full time though so if you're looking for that I'd suggest bringing it up in your first interview.
Bedrijfscultuur
great if you desire to advance.
Third Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Austin, TX13 september 2018
In n out is a job not meant to live off of unless you are driven and desire to advance in the company. There's tons of room for growth also within the company in different departments. The only downside if the inconsistent hours that can cause problems with your sleeping patterns as well as your personal life to work life balance. The benefits are great and some are even offered to part time as well as 401K. great place to work
Pluspunten
free meal, benefits, growth, hourly wage
short breaks, inconsistent hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Working here was awesome
Operations Support Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Irvine, CA13 september 2018
In N Out is a great place to work. There is usually a positive atmosphere, there is plenty of opportunity to move up if you work hard and ask for it, and it pays well, with flexible hours.
Pluspunten
Free meals, good pay, flexible hours
Minpunten
can be stressful with the fast pace
fun workplace
Crew Member (huidige medewerker) –  California11 september 2018
typical day at work is pretty busy non stop moving.
I learned service skill. Management was really good. Hardest part of the job was having to work fast past all day.
Im exhausted
Lead Clean Up Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Van Nuys11 september 2018
I just went into
Overdrive and worked myself too hard and the pressure from the managers everyday made it worse so therefore I was
Over it had to move on in life. It was repetitive . Wanted different.
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Stress
Soul crushing
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Barstow, CA11 september 2018
After working for 2 and a half years at my store, managment changed 3 times. Each time managment changed workers would leave. The saying is no one quits a good job. They quit bad managment, and that's exactly what in n outs problem lies. As well as if you ask for help your are viewed as a liability who cant properly do a job.
Pluspunten
Free food, good pay, hours
Short breaks, bad managment
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and extremely rewarding
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Elsinore, CA10 september 2018
In-N-Out is a amazing company. They push you to become to the best you possibly can be. I definitely would recommend this company for anyone who enjoys a high paced work environment. In-N-Out isn't just a "job" there are plenty of routes you can take within the company. And the pay is great!
Free lunch during shifts
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, everyone is like family
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Grapevine, TX10 september 2018
When I worked at In-n-Out Burger it was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and always smiling. There was never a day Where I felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend choosing In-n-Out!
Great food & Fellow associates
short breaks
Stressful at times
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garland, TX10 september 2018
It was a good place to work at and the money was fantastic but the stress from working there takes a huge toll on the employees that work there anytime of the day
Free food, great pay
Small breaks, very stressful
Fun
Team Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Inglewood, CA10 september 2018
It was a fast paced job. You had to be on your A-game or else you would put everyone behind. The menu is very simple so there was no room for errors on order taking. Definitely a good first job experience.
Good Workplace
Restaurant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasant Hill, CA9 september 2018
Fast
Reliable
Friendly
Great Environment
Flexible Hours
Great management
Work weeks were very easy to balance school at the same time, management took very good care of the employees.
Great pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Most exciting place to start out!
Friendly customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Temecula, CA8 september 2018
This was my first job. I had the best interview process. The managers I came across were always so pleasant. The associates are all similar in age and can usually relate to your daily life. It is a close knit family setting.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, company events, family setting
Short breaks
Very good place to work
Clean Up Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Carlos, CA8 september 2018
I really enjoyed my time at In-N-Out as a Clean-Up Associate in the morning opening up for the day. I really enjoyed being part of a two man team to wake up and be on time and get everything we needed to do done before the store opened up. The co-workers there make it a very easy place to work because everyone works together to get everything done. I really enjoy the fast paced work pace and the hard work that was made by every single employee to be a aprt of the team.
Trash. Top 2 worst job Ive ever had
Clean Up Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburg, CA8 september 2018
Started off doing 30 hrs a week. Than got cut to 25 without noticed. Busted my chops but the people who inspected the resturant always gave us bronze every quarter. None of the employees cared about cleanliness so they were no help. All the pressure got put on me and my coworker (2 on clean up). Had some terrible managers who were very dissrespectful. Raises were poor too. Got 25 cents after 4 months and didnt see anything after that. They expected more work out of 2 guys even after they cut our hours. We were slaving in there. Its ridiculous how bad clean up got treated. The surrounding towns had 3 guys doing clean up. As far as the pros. . Free burgers was nice also. No promotion was offered to work in the kitchen and I only got a $1 pay raise after I flipped out. As far as the 10 minute break. I was told I had to be changed in my uniform in that time. So in reality I had a 5 minute break.
Pluspunten
Kicking crackheads out the lot was fun. Burgers were free including drinks
Minpunten
Shortage of breaks, managment, coworkers with a lack of drive
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag