In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.338 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
The best job I have had so far
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple City, CA 917807 september 2018
It took me a while to learn but in the end it was the best job I have had so far
Required a cheerful countinence and team member personality
The best managment
Team oriented and very helpful
The lunch and dinner hours
Free food on my shift
Free food on shifts
very fast paced
assistant manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Victorville, CA7 september 2018
Awesome place to work at great overall pay. Very cut throat and they above everything are always the most important. People are replaceable so drops value of everyday workers.Very political and favoritism everywhere.
burger a day
they like liars.
Job Review
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Colony, TX5 september 2018
Ive worked there for a year and I had the best time. Not only are the staff like a family after working there for a lil bit, but they have a lot of benefits and opportunity to get advanced.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Order taker (voormalige medewerker) –  Avondale, AZ4 september 2018
As a first job in highschool it's a pretty good paid job. In n out is very professional and family oriented. All my customer service experience I have is because I earned it here. They work with your schedule and you get to go to in n out picnics. During Christmas every in n out employee receives a gift.
Free lunch, flexible schedule
Only 10min break if part time and 30min if full time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Petaluma, CA3 september 2018
In N Out Burger is a good place to work but I do not see myself with a future there. I learned how to multitask, how to work fast paced and comfortably. The management is nice. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced environment. During rush hour things can get pretty crazy so you have to be on your feet and aware of everything going on around you.
Free Lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work in, always happy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyvale, CA2 september 2018
it was a good and productive place to work in. I had a great time there and the managers and co-workers are always fun and happy. You easily fit in there no matter who it is.
Pluspunten
free lunch, flexible hours, vacations, meetings
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fast food restaurant
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA2 september 2018
In-N-Out Burger provided me with experience working with others as a team with the goal of making food fast, cashiering, and delivering their order in a timely manner.

It was a great place to work with friends and the hours went by really quickly.

Great place for a young person to work for their first job.
Fun working with others
Very fast paced work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall it's a great company to work for
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ1 september 2018
I have worked for in n out burger for 7 years now and during that time I have learned not only so many critical thinking skills And how to best interact with customers; buthow to cook miraculously tasty looking burgers and serve the best quality in a timely manner.
Reward parties and gifts. Free meals. 401k. Many career choices
Minpunten
It's a great job but not long term career
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive & clean
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA31 augustus 2018
They definitely have a set way they like to do things, however they would often schedule too many people in a day and it would affect the productivity. Often you would be scheduled to do something only to find out someone else is already doing it, leaving you with a less favorable duty for that day.
Pluspunten
free lunches, quick to promote, frequent raises
messy scheduling, clique-y
High pace fun environment
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Nevada31 augustus 2018
Very high paced and stressful. Some managers unbearable, some are great managers. Good benefits and pay. Customer service jobs always have the angry customers though which can get difficult because you are asked to stay in a positive energetic mood for the customer.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, vision and dental
Short breaks, stressful environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work for a foundation
Clean-Up Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA30 augustus 2018
I've been working there for little under three years and they are a team oriented work place. They value employees, training them, and seeing them progress. They also love, and I mean love, reliable associates that show up. Or call out on time. What you need to understand about working here is that they are usually relaxed, they deal with teenagers and older people all the time and know how to approach teaching them the ropes. The first week is going to be hectic if you've never worked in the stand, or done produce before but they will take the time to teach you.
Pluspunten
Extremely discounted lunch, 30 minute breaks, 10 minute breaks, unlimited free drinks
Minpunten
if you don't think you can keep up, ask a manager. They'll usually help. Some people don't have the drive to work there.
Bedrijfscultuur
cool, fun, learning environment. Meet a lot of different people. Get to understand what quality and customer service is.
La Puente - Associate level 4 (huidige medewerker) –  La Puente, CA30 augustus 2018
A typical work day is a well paced day, constantly moving around and doing different tasks. you learn a lot about working together as a team to achieve your goal.
Pluspunten
Easy interview process. easy to move up. great pay.
Minpunten
Not much one on one time with boss.
In-N-Out Burger
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, OR30 augustus 2018
Great place to work, everyone knows what they are doing, especially the managers. The environment is challenging in a good way - it promotes growth. Good pay and well-organized environment. Would recommend.
In n out
Customer service, Handing Money, level 5 (voormalige medewerker) –  Oxnard, CA30 augustus 2018
Great 1st job to have . You learn a lot about handling angry costumers and how to handle it. Learn a lot about handling money. They work with your schedule if you are still in school.
Felixabile hours
Closing at 3 Am
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Not As Good As Everyone Makes It To Be
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Antonio, TX28 augustus 2018
When I first started working for In-N-Out it seemed like a good place to work. The hours were flexible, the managers were okay, and the employees were very nice. Once I started to be there longer, the worse it got. I don't recieve hours anymore, the managers are becoming rude and ugly to employees. The whole work environment revolves around favoritism and I hate it. And the employees start to become either rude or stuck up. It's sad it pays well
Free lunch
Minpunten
No hours, bad management, rude employees/managers
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun, teamwork oriented environment
Hostess/Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Temecula, CA28 augustus 2018
If you are great at multitasking, being kind to customers 100% of the time, proactive, respectful, and work well in a fast paced environment then this would be a great job for you. It pays very well and also includes awesome benefits.
fast paced environment
Level 7 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  North Hollywood, CA28 augustus 2018
very fast paced, competitive, fun, great benefits, great compensations for reaching goals. move up at your own paced.
flexible for part time workers who are going to school.
Good place to work.
General Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Union City, CA27 augustus 2018
In-n-out really strives to make their associates feel that they’re important and cared for. They make sure to work with you if you want to move up. They will always make sure to work with your schedule. It’s very customer service oriented. They have very high standards.
Good pay, good hours.
Minpunten
Short breaks, you can only move up so much.
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company to work for when out of high school. Great Part time starting pay
Cashier & Customer Service Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Redondo Beach, CA27 augustus 2018
I thought it as a good first step into learning how to actually work with a team. I performed excellent, and I did my job to the best of my ability in a great respectful manner. I enjoyed working at In-n-Out with their flexible hours.
Free Lunches
Short breaks
A typical day at work
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (voormalige medewerker) –  Canoga Park, CA27 augustus 2018
Working at IN-N-OUT allowed me to multitask in a crowded environment. Before my shifts, I was always physically and mentally ready for a busy day. Although busy days can get you quite exhausted, it keeps you occupied and concentrated. I enjoyed every moment of working at IN-N-OUT.
Always occupied
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag