In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.137 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
work in a friendly work environment.
Cook/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ1 maart 2018
I worked with in N out for over a year. Their was times i enjoyed working there. There was also times i did not enjoy some of the things that came along with working at such a fast pased work environment with a huge costumer base.
free lunch, paid vacation
Minpunten
unsteady schedule, military type look
Bedrijfscultuur
Highly intensive environment, zero rewarded
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  CA28 februari 2018
With a company that serves the highest quality for a decent price, the employees are treated poorly, overworked, and under prepared to deal with the situations given. Customers treat people as servants and abuse the system to get extra out of it. This ranges from returning fries that are almost all gone and expecting new ones, returning half or more eaten burgers and expecting more, or eating then demanding a refund. For a company that holds itself to the letter they hold more of the earnings to themselves while their employees suffer. Overall great job starting out for a 16 out of high school and through college, not a career.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, great for minors
Minpunten
Hard work, management slacks off and relies heavily on others to make up their work
Great Company
Level 5 Team Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Davis, CA28 februari 2018
A fantastic company to work for, I recommend working for this company to everyone. I miss paid vacation as well as great pay. A company that values the worth of their employees and has room for growth.
Bedrijfscultuur
Awesome job with really nice people and a nice paycheck
LEVEL 6 ASSOCIATE (huidige medewerker) –  Austin, TX28 februari 2018
A typical day at work for a new hire includes watching training videos and maybe cleaning tables, stocking things in the dining room, and greeting customers.
Pluspunten
Free meal if you work that day/night, good paycheck for a college student
Minpunten
Sometimes you don't get off when you're scheduled too, they ask you to come in on your days off a lot
Love ino
Associate-Level 5 (voormalige medewerker) –  Covina, CA27 februari 2018
Great job for when going to school. Pay very well, flexible with work hours. Room for career advancement and management. Fast paced, makes work go by fast. Company is like family
Bedrijfscultuur
Cashier/Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Buena Park, CA27 februari 2018
In-n-out is a fast paced environment with happy friendly employees, In-n-out is all about team work and working hard for your team, delivering a healthy fun work environment that is delivered to every customer that walks into the door.
great place to work
Level 6 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA26 februari 2018
I worked at in n out for 4 years and I loved it. I recommend working at in I=n out for anyone who is going to school there great with working with school schedules
In-N-Out Burgers
Assistant Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA26 februari 2018
I feel a typical day at work is walking in everyone is smiling and everyone says "Hi!". I clock in, I cook the front, making the burgers smile for each and every customer. I normally cook the front for 3 hours then take my 10 minute break. I come back and either do onions or watch the shift for the manager. If I'm watching the shift, I'll ask for produce checks and pump everyone up. Then clock out and go home. The hardest part of the job is to get the workers to respect you is what I would say, a lot of managers have a problem with this. I don't because I have a goofy personality and I'm very respected because I've been there for 6 years. I love working for In-N-Out everyday is enjoyable.
friendly staff
short breaks
Bedrijfscultuur
Was great once, now its a joke
Associate (Level 5) (huidige medewerker) –  Elk Grove, CA25 februari 2018
I've been with In n out for a long time and seen many managers come and go, yet all of them fail to train people for advancement in this company. The favorite's will get trained and advanced through the red tape very quickly, because they go and drink with or hang out with the bosses outside of work, while everyone else is set at low level positions until they rot or quit. Some people can work here while having families, but if you have a family I would not recommend working here.You fight each week for hours and if you call off sick at any point, they are amazing and work with you,but then give you no hours the following week. This company was both the best and worst job I have ever had. The small pros are deeply outweighed by the cons.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Quick Pace and enthusiastic environment
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Signal Hill, CA24 februari 2018
I have been working for a month already and everyone greets each other with a positive attitude. I learn to adapt to the quick pace environment and to communicate with customers to provide the best customer service. The hardest part of the job is learning to multitask and to get customers orders correctly at the same time. In addition, if you make a mistake other associates are are willing to help you. People in the management level are organized and willing to work with your schedule. In addition, they have high standards for the workplace, however, they cooperate with associates to meet that standard with a positive and welcoming attitude.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indio, CA22 februari 2018
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
Minpunten
the amount of hours are few in my case
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
work
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ21 februari 2018
Working at in n out was always a quick paced job. You always had to be ready to move and help customers. Being in a good mood was always beneficial as well because it helped everyone stay positive.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced job that required a smile
Cashier/Server (huidige medewerker) –  San Fernando, CA20 februari 2018
This job taught me to be WAY more patient and available to the customers needs. The hardest part is having to work at undesired hours but that the fast food industry you have to live with it other than that it's a great job that has its way of making you fall in love with the company itself.
Pluspunten
free lunches, prizes, store parties, christmas gifts
cant do your nails
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA20 februari 2018
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Bedrijfscultuur
great for the time being
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  American Fork, UT20 februari 2018
This was a very great place to work for my fist job. The pay was really good and it was really fun to work there. It was, however, very stressful and I couldn't get the hours I wanted
good pay
not enough hours
fun workplace
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  South Gate, CA19 februari 2018
start working cleaning every thing in the store from top to bottom to outside very clean envirment. i learned that in n out is a very friendly place they make every one happy
only 1 ten
only part time job
I really like it there
Server (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA16 februari 2018
It was a great place to work and super collaborate with lots of people foucsed on how to make it a good expereince for the customers and its amazing food
great food
great food
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Fast
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebec, CA 9324313 februari 2018
In-N-Out is a great company to work for. Pays well and you gain insane multitasking skills, it's not your average job. Clean cut as possible, ONLY smiles. Yes, the managers make good money but they really deteriorate. Grey hair and wrinkles reaching late 20's. It's not easy.
Pluspunten
Free burger, free fries, free drink, summer picnics
10 minute breaks to eat and go to the bathroom, high stress
Quality you can Taste
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Modesto, CA12 februari 2018
In-n-out has a great system and great employees. The training program is informative and they have a clear path forward to management. Cooperation is the cornerstone of their great productivity.
Great environment, Waterworld
Minpunten
always busy, skin gets oily
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun first job, but also stressful
Employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Westwood, CA11 februari 2018
I enjoyed working there when I was at level 1. When they moved me up to level 2, I wasn’t happy because I couldn’t figure out the cash register. I preferred cleaning and refilling things and handing out food and prepping the food. I like to do the grunt work personally, and I’m good at it, but sometimes I’d have 5 things to do and get yelled at that I wasn’t going fast enough. That was stressful and annoying at times. Overall, I enjoyed working there and met some very nice people.
Pluspunten
Free meal every shift, chopping up food
The cash register, jerky 12 year olds
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag