In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.244 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
great place to work
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA11 juni 2018
this website forces reviews, I am simply filling out the character limit, one of many annoying features of this site, one of the most frustrating job site that exists
derp
derp
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
I love my job
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Tucson, AZ6 juni 2018
For the first time, I can actually say that I enjoy going to work. Everyone who works at INO wants to be there and it's very apparent in their work ethic. If you want a job you'll love, and you are ok with working hard and only working part-time, this is the place.
Pluspunten
Fast-paced, pays well, flexible schedule
Part time
High Energy Fun Work Experience
Food Retail Services Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Glendale, CA6 juni 2018
In-N-Out is a busy, fast paced, high energy work environment. I enjoy the challenge of both the physical on your feet and quick thinking customer service aspects of this job. Serving the public in this manor is enjoyable. Everyone has got to eat and they come here for quality products, cleanly environment, and excellent customer service. This job is enriching and meaningful to me but i am choosing to move on mainly because of the late hours.
Fun flexible hours
night shifts can go to closing 2 am
High Paced, but payed well
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Irving, TX5 juni 2018
Always a lot to do but it payed well and the work was pretty easy. Late closing hours kind of sucked. Flexible hours and a lot of promotions. All in all a pretty good job.
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  California5 juni 2018
I enjoyed my time working for this company, however, hours are not fixed and therefore very difficult to manage. Schedules are almost always out ahead of time though so planning is still doable. I did not like that if your shift was ending, you were required to stay if the managers chose to make you do so.
free lunch
management of scheduling
What I learned was...
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Westminster, CA5 juni 2018
In a sense you learn about how picky and ungrateful the public can be and how difficult. You're always stressed out because you're either not moving fast enough or whatever. Most the time you work, some of the time harder than anyone else and its occasionally noticed; that is if you don't have a manager that clearly doesn't know what their doing.

BUT on the flip side the shift can be have a fun-loving environment. Everyone would be singing while we work, tell jokes while all working at the same time. This truly is a great company to work for don't get me wrong. They pay better than most fast food places BUT they expect you to work harder also.
Pluspunten
Free food after a shift and stuff every quarter you keep up the store safety rewards. Fun meetings, There are some really cool people you work with that are extremely nice and caring.
Minpunten
Short breaks, stressful, can cause anxiety
Amazing!
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Yuma, AZ3 juni 2018
If you could get a job here, do it! It’s the best job i’ve ever had! I’ve been taught great life skills and been taken care of by such amazing people!
Professional and Well Organized
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA3 juni 2018
In-N-Out was one of the best jobs I ever had. They are very organized and very helpful and have a system where you are guaranteed a raise every 3 - 5 months. This is an ideal jobs for young adults and students.
It’s like a good cult
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Marina del Rey, CA3 juni 2018
No two days are the same. It was a love hate relation for a wonderful company who cares about their associates. Lots of happy people. Hard work but totally worth it.
Pluspunten
Free food, gifts and lots of raises, paid training
Minpunten
The customer is always right, short breaks, can be very hectic
Fun and Fast-paced
ASSOCIATE (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntington Beach, CA2 juni 2018
Working for In-N-Out Bruger was an amazing experience but it can be extremely stressfull at times. I loved the upbeat and positive work environment that my coworkers created.
Pluspunten
Great food and excellent people to work with.
Fast-paced and stressful.
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA2 juni 2018
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun and fast pace environment
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA1 juni 2018
Great christian based company to work for with room to grow and get into management. Would highly recommend if young and in high school, provides flexibility with schedule and growing opportunity of you are looking to make a career out of it
Bedrijfscultuur
Had so much fun working here!
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Redondo Beach, CA1 juni 2018
I basically grew up working here...alll my managers were great people, it was always busy and never a dull moment the entire time i worked there. They offer great pay/great incentives/and they are really big on hard work respect child abuse and family!!!
Pluspunten
1 free burger each day you work, all expense paid Disneyland trips if store goals are reached, annual picnic
Minpunten
You must wear a hat/uniform
Fast paced work
ASSOCIATE AND CLEANUP CREW MEMBER (voormalige medewerker) –  Lebec, CA1 juni 2018
When you come to work, you hit the ground running. There is always something to do. The time passes quickly as you do everything you can to make sure all the customers are happy
Pluspunten
fast paced, well managed, good pay, company takes care of their employees
Minpunten
It gets ridiculously hot when you make your way to being a cook
Bedrijfscultuur
fast paced and fun environment
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA31 mei 2018
In N Out is a very fast paced environment and requires ones full attention. The staff is amazing and there's a great vibe all around. I am currently only working a couple days rather than 5 days a week as I used to because I am seeking new job opportunities.
Would Recommend
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Azusa, CA 9170231 mei 2018
In-N-Out is a great company to work for. There are many pros to working here like the flexible schedule and good pay. The only con is working until 2:30am and getting home so late. Overall great place.
Fast Paced
4th Manager (huidige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA30 mei 2018
Fast Paced, works with scheduling, good hours, good pay, free meal while working, family activities throughout the year, room for growth and pay raises for all employees.
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
This job did not know how to separate business and personal which is something that did not work well for me.
Store Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA30 mei 2018
People at this job including the managers play all the time and are unprofessional. They do not know how to separate business and personal. If one of the employees call off they would go and tell the other employees why they called off. There is no reason for a manager to tell the personal business of someone else.
Great Work environment
Store Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Carlos, CA29 mei 2018
-Changed in company lockerroom
-Checked in to work at the register
-Typically handle in-store and drive through orders
-Provided customer service and occasionally cleaned the restaurant
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work. Good family atmosphere
Level 6 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Visalia, CA27 mei 2018
The managers always look for the best for their associates. The company really takes care of their associates all together. Always plenty of hours to work.
Everyone gets along
Minpunten
Hours suck sometimes when you have to close than open
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag