In-N-Out Burger Reviews

Alle 1.365 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
Great environment, everyone is like family
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Grapevine, TX10 september 2018
When I worked at In-n-Out Burger it was a great experience! Everyone is very friendly and always smiling. There was never a day Where I felt uncomfortable. I highly recommend choosing In-n-Out!
Great food & Fellow associates
short breaks
Stressful at times
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Garland, TX10 september 2018
It was a good place to work at and the money was fantastic but the stress from working there takes a huge toll on the employees that work there anytime of the day
Free food, great pay
Small breaks, very stressful
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Fun
Team Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Inglewood, CA10 september 2018
It was a fast paced job. You had to be on your A-game or else you would put everyone behind. The menu is very simple so there was no room for errors on order taking. Definitely a good first job experience.
Good Workplace
Restaurant (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasant Hill, CA9 september 2018
Fast
Reliable
Friendly
Great Environment
Flexible Hours
Great management
Work weeks were very easy to balance school at the same time, management took very good care of the employees.
Great pay
Bedrijfscultuur
Most exciting place to start out!
Friendly customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Temecula, CA8 september 2018
This was my first job. I had the best interview process. The managers I came across were always so pleasant. The associates are all similar in age and can usually relate to your daily life. It is a close knit family setting.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, company events, family setting
Short breaks
Very good place to work
Clean Up Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  San Carlos, CA8 september 2018
I really enjoyed my time at In-N-Out as a Clean-Up Associate in the morning opening up for the day. I really enjoyed being part of a two man team to wake up and be on time and get everything we needed to do done before the store opened up. The co-workers there make it a very easy place to work because everyone works together to get everything done. I really enjoy the fast paced work pace and the hard work that was made by every single employee to be a aprt of the team.
1,0
Trash. Top 2 worst job Ive ever had
Clean Up Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburg, CA8 september 2018
Started off doing 30 hrs a week. Than got cut to 25 without noticed. Busted my chops but the people who inspected the resturant always gave us bronze every quarter. None of the employees cared about cleanliness so they were no help. All the pressure got put on me and my coworker (2 on clean up). Had some terrible managers who were very dissrespectful. Raises were poor too. Got 25 cents after 4 months and didnt see anything after that. They expected more work out of 2 guys even after they cut our hours. We were slaving in there. Its ridiculous how bad clean up got treated. The surrounding towns had 3 guys doing clean up. As far as the pros. . Free burgers was nice also. No promotion was offered to work in the kitchen and I only got a $1 pay raise after I flipped out. As far as the 10 minute break. I was told I had to be changed in my uniform in that time. So in reality I had a 5 minute break.
Pluspunten
Kicking crackheads out the lot was fun. Burgers were free including drinks
Minpunten
Shortage of breaks, managment, coworkers with a lack of drive
Bedrijfscultuur
The best job I have had so far
Crew Member (voormalige medewerker) –  Temple City, CA 917807 september 2018
It took me a while to learn but in the end it was the best job I have had so far
Required a cheerful countinence and team member personality
The best managment
Team oriented and very helpful
The lunch and dinner hours
Free food on my shift
Free food on shifts
very fast paced
assistant manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Victorville, CA7 september 2018
Awesome place to work at great overall pay. Very cut throat and they above everything are always the most important. People are replaceable so drops value of everyday workers.Very political and favoritism everywhere.
burger a day
they like liars.
Job Review
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Colony, TX5 september 2018
Ive worked there for a year and I had the best time. Not only are the staff like a family after working there for a lil bit, but they have a lot of benefits and opportunity to get advanced.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Order taker (voormalige medewerker) –  Avondale, AZ4 september 2018
As a first job in highschool it's a pretty good paid job. In n out is very professional and family oriented. All my customer service experience I have is because I earned it here. They work with your schedule and you get to go to in n out picnics. During Christmas every in n out employee receives a gift.
Free lunch, flexible schedule
Only 10min break if part time and 30min if full time
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Petaluma, CA3 september 2018
In N Out Burger is a good place to work but I do not see myself with a future there. I learned how to multitask, how to work fast paced and comfortably. The management is nice. The hardest part of the job is the fast paced environment. During rush hour things can get pretty crazy so you have to be on your feet and aware of everything going on around you.
Free Lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work in, always happy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyvale, CA2 september 2018
it was a good and productive place to work in. I had a great time there and the managers and co-workers are always fun and happy. You easily fit in there no matter who it is.
Pluspunten
free lunch, flexible hours, vacations, meetings
short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fast food restaurant
Cashier/Cook (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA2 september 2018
In-N-Out Burger provided me with experience working with others as a team with the goal of making food fast, cashiering, and delivering their order in a timely manner.

It was a great place to work with friends and the hours went by really quickly.

Great place for a young person to work for their first job.
Fun working with others
Very fast paced work.
Bedrijfscultuur
Overall it's a great company to work for
Cook (huidige medewerker) –  Peoria, AZ1 september 2018
I have worked for in n out burger for 7 years now and during that time I have learned not only so many critical thinking skills And how to best interact with customers; buthow to cook miraculously tasty looking burgers and serve the best quality in a timely manner.
Reward parties and gifts. Free meals. 401k. Many career choices
Minpunten
It's a great job but not long term career
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Productive & clean
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Clara, CA31 augustus 2018
They definitely have a set way they like to do things, however they would often schedule too many people in a day and it would affect the productivity. Often you would be scheduled to do something only to find out someone else is already doing it, leaving you with a less favorable duty for that day.
Pluspunten
free lunches, quick to promote, frequent raises
messy scheduling, clique-y
High pace fun environment
Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Nevada31 augustus 2018
Very high paced and stressful. Some managers unbearable, some are great managers. Good benefits and pay. Customer service jobs always have the angry customers though which can get difficult because you are asked to stay in a positive energetic mood for the customer.
Pluspunten
Free lunch, vision and dental
Short breaks, stressful environment
Bedrijfscultuur
Good work for a foundation
Clean-Up Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Roseville, CA30 augustus 2018
I've been working there for little under three years and they are a team oriented work place. They value employees, training them, and seeing them progress. They also love, and I mean love, reliable associates that show up. Or call out on time. What you need to understand about working here is that they are usually relaxed, they deal with teenagers and older people all the time and know how to approach teaching them the ropes. The first week is going to be hectic if you've never worked in the stand, or done produce before but they will take the time to teach you.
Pluspunten
Extremely discounted lunch, 30 minute breaks, 10 minute breaks, unlimited free drinks
Minpunten
if you don't think you can keep up, ask a manager. They'll usually help. Some people don't have the drive to work there.
Bedrijfscultuur
cool, fun, learning environment. Meet a lot of different people. Get to understand what quality and customer service is.
La Puente - Associate level 4 (huidige medewerker) –  La Puente, CA30 augustus 2018
A typical work day is a well paced day, constantly moving around and doing different tasks. you learn a lot about working together as a team to achieve your goal.
Pluspunten
Easy interview process. easy to move up. great pay.
Minpunten
Not much one on one time with boss.
In-N-Out Burger
Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Medford, OR30 augustus 2018
Great place to work, everyone knows what they are doing, especially the managers. The environment is challenging in a good way - it promotes growth. Good pay and well-organized environment. Would recommend.
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag