Reviews voor Cashier bij In-N-Out Burger

70 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.168 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Face paced place.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA26 april 2018
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Indio, CA4 april 2018
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
Bedrijfscultuur
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marina Del Rey11 maart 2018
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
Minpunten
High volume of people to deal with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hurst, TX3 maart 2018
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
Minpunten
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indio, CA22 februari 2018
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
Minpunten
the amount of hours are few in my case
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA20 februari 2018
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV7 februari 2018
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Allen, TX7 februari 2018
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pluspunten
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (voormalige medewerker) –  Union City, CA 945876 februari 2018
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pluspunten
Free meals when you work.
Minpunten
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great co workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Lorenzo, CA21 januari 2018
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 8502910 januari 2018
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pluspunten
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Minpunten
Long hours, super fast pace
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Quick Paced
cashier services (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA7 januari 2018
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Great job
Cashiers (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA3 januari 2018
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Lebec, CA21 december 2017
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
fun and fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA18 september 2017
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA23 augustus 2017
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 6Rapporteren
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  The Colony, TX14 juli 2017
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Elsinore, CA27 juni 2017
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA25 juni 2017
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pluspunten
free lunch, easy to move up
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Good place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA23 juni 2017
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag