Reviews voor Cashier bij In-N-Out Burger

53 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA23 augustus 2017
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 6Rapporteren
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  The Colony, TX14 juli 2017
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Elsinore, CA27 juni 2017
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA25 juni 2017
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pluspunten
free lunch, easy to move up
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Good place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA23 juni 2017
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Nice environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA22 juni 2017
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA18 juni 2017
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8Nee 2Rapporteren
Youre always busy!
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA5 juni 2017
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Great First Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tustin, CA21 mei 2017
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Growth potential
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburg, CA12 mei 2017
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (voormalige medewerker) –  Centerville, UT30 april 2017
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Free meal every shift
Not enough breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 2Rapporteren
Great job
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Phoenix, AZ17 april 2017
Loved working here, great staff and friendly management. Overall no complaints, they are really good about training and making sure you know your job and how to do it.
Great staff
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
very fun work envoirment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lancaster, CA14 april 2017
love the people you work with. its a fast paste job and you will love it. you can still live your own life as of your job its a good balanced. the pay is great
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
a great job to experience
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  San Francisco, CA6 april 2017
personally when it comes with in n out it really helped with my attitude, i was really afraid to look at customers or take there orders, it was a challenge but im happy i embraced my attitude and became a better worker.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and very engaging work environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Folsom, CA31 maart 2017
In N Out is very committed to providing amazing customer service and taking care of their employees. There are many procedures set in place to make sure that the employees know how to properly take care of the guests, but it is such an enjoyable workplace that associates are always happy and ready to help.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work and great work environment.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Westchester, CA14 maart 2017
People at these work facilities are very happy and love to help one another. I love yhe customer service and have nothing bad to say about there service.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
great place to work
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ontario, CA8 maart 2017
loved working at in n out burger. Great team and environment to work for. alway willing to work with you and learn a lot about running a fast food bussiness and working with customers.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great company. Everyone's always energetic and always there to help you learn new things.
Order Taker/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Rosa, CA10 februari 2017
I've made lots of friends while working there. Learned many new things and how to always move at a quick pace and always keep a smile on my face.
Free Burgers
Short Breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
love
Level 4 Cashier/Fryer (voormalige medewerker) –  Kettleman City, CA24 januari 2017
I learned a lot i love working here till this day this is the only fast food place i will ever work or eat they are amazing they really take care of the employee and the trips and prizes are always a plus
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Very fast pace.
CASHIER (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA6 december 2016
Loved every minute i worked there. Everyone got along with each other. Great place to work for. Constantly working on your feet. Never a dull moment. Learned a lot of new things.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren