Reviews voor Cashier bij In-N-Out Burger

79 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.299 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work in, always happy
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sunnyvale, CA2 september 2018
it was a good and productive place to work in. I had a great time there and the managers and co-workers are always fun and happy. You easily fit in there no matter who it is.
Pluspunten
free lunch, flexible hours, vacations, meetings
short breaks
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Worth, TX20 augustus 2018
I love working hear a lot but the hours I try to save money and get more hours but it is based on level and then they will raise your pay and you working more hours
Pluspunten
Free lunch, flexible hours, good Workers
Hours
in n out burger
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hemet, CA4 augustus 2018
loved working here love the food defiantly would recommend to work here for all ages. very professional never felt uncomfortable working. did not like the manager very disrespectful
pays well
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Dallas, TX31 juli 2018
always be on time because even if you’re 3 mins late, you’ll get in trouble. there is always going to be rude costumers, especially here since it’s a very famous burger place but no matter what people say, just hit them back with kindness because then they’re not going to know with what to say and feel bad later on and it prevents any bigger problems. ((:
good payment
busy
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
A great place to work, the company cares about their employees.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Downey, CA23 juli 2018
Overall it is a good place to work and the pay is really good to start off. Each level when you get promoted you get payed a dollar more. Always fast paced but you get used to it and you always have something to do. Most of the managers are nice.
Pluspunten
Free meals every day you work, 401k, Dental, benefits, good starting pay, advancement opportunities
Minpunten
some managers have their favorites, fast paced
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fast food stressful demands
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA5 juli 2018
Working in n out is overrated it is very hectic and always packed. What I found to be the most discriminate is they do not allow tattoos or piercings. IT'S JUST A FAST FOOD PLACE not a 5 star restaurant and they expect to treat it like one. Everybody's different but for me it was not fun whatsoever I like to express myself with body art, piercings and jewelry and they take that as being a lower quality person? Nah
Animal fries
Policy, pay
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 2Rapporteren
4,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work excellet job integrity and culture
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Fe Springs, CA3 juli 2018
Does not take shortcuts, trains workers to be leaders, maintains quality in food as well as service. Family oriented work environment. Takes care of employees.
Pluspunten
moving up is easy and encouraged
ending times for shifts varies between 4 to 6
Bedrijfscultuur
It’s a happy, fun, fast paced, working environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Fresno, CA18 juni 2018
After clocking in
•stretches
•wash your hands
• get your drawer (count it)
• greet customers
•take orders
•call back your meat
• hand out orders
•make sure your surroundings were stocked on down time
Free lunch
Short breaks
Fun Place to work
Cashier, Order Associate, Board Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA2 juni 2018
If you enjoy fast paced jobs, this is perfect for. as you all know, in n out is always busy but, makes the time go by very fast. I can't say anything bad about this company
free lunches
they close late
Face paced place.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Sacramento, CA26 april 2018
A typical day at In N Out for me is greeting every customer with a smile, friendly conversation, and offering assistance to enhance customer experience and buying opportunities.
Free lunches, Pay rate
short breaks and lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Indio, CA4 april 2018
working at In - n - out Burgers was a fast and stressful place to work, due to it being full and busy all the time. The breaks were enjoyable , because they provide you with a free daily delicious burger.
Bedrijfscultuur
Collaborative, great team work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Marina Del Rey11 maart 2018
It can be a lot of duties to handle if you love fast paced environments. But overall I loved the people. There were so many friendly people, tourists also. I felt I was of great use to our guests.
Free lunches
Minpunten
High volume of people to deal with.
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work and would relaxing.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Hurst, TX3 maart 2018
Learning different things to do. From proper hand washing to taking orders on the headset. All the managers and customers are very nice. Clean environment. Hardest part is working safely through the rush. I learned to be safe and how to deal with customers and keep a smiling face. The best part of my job was having fun times with my associates and making everyone happy.
flexible with work schedule
Minpunten
10 min breaks not enough time to eat a burger.
professional work environment
Order Taker/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Indio, CA22 februari 2018
Everyday at in n out is a new opportunity for growth in the business and to learn more about becoming a more productive employee. I have learned to multitask a lot quicker than I use to before I begun working for the company.The management is exceptional the ones with such positions are more than well prepared and qualified for the responsibilities it takes to be a manager. The hardest part for me is multi tasking although it has become easier it is still challenging for me. I enjoy how professional the work environment is and that there is room for growth in the company.
room for growth
Minpunten
the amount of hours are few in my case
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
3,0
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA20 februari 2018
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV7 februari 2018
In N Out is a very enjoyable, great company, flexible schedule, good benefits and pay, and management is very kind. Very considerate of its associates and their lives outside of work.
free lunches
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Allen, TX7 februari 2018
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pluspunten
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (voormalige medewerker) –  Union City, CA 945876 februari 2018
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pluspunten
Free meals when you work.
Minpunten
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
Great co workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Lorenzo, CA21 januari 2018
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 8502910 januari 2018
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pluspunten
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Minpunten
Long hours, super fast pace
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag