Reviews voor Cashier bij In-N-Out Burger

62 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast Paced environment. Always something to do.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Laguna Hills, CA20 februari 2018
Great for people looking to work hard and have fun. Greet the guests, take/call/hand out orders, inspect the dining room area, wash dishes, prep food, check the restrooms every 15 minutes, window cleaning.
Free food
Scheduling issues
Super Fast Paced and Great Management
cashier and multi-role employee (voormalige medewerker) –  Allen, TX7 februari 2018
honestly one of the best places to work, they taught me so much on how to manage my time and helped me grow in areas such as customer service, management, and always being productive. Probably the biggest thing is you have to hurry, your constantly moving and getting things as it is a fast pace environment
Pluspunten
free meal, great pay, good hours, great co-workers
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast working environment. Never get a break. But always remember to smile
Cashier, Pay Window, etc., (voormalige medewerker) –  Union City, CA 945876 februari 2018
Love working here. Try to keep my attitude positive since it is one of the most busiest fast food business. Managing could be a bit better. Level of respect from coworkers could get better.
Pluspunten
Free meals when you work.
Minpunten
Short breaks. You don’t get your first break until the 5th hour sometimes later.
Was deze review waardevol?JaNee 1Rapporteren
Great co workers
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Lorenzo, CA21 januari 2018
Everyone that worked at in n out store 222 has the best and nicest workers out there in the world. Not only do they work as a good team but they treat everyone like family.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
This was my favorite first job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  2770 W Peoria Ave, Phoenix, AZ 8502910 januari 2018
This job taught me how to move at a fast pace and still keep my composure. I learned how to work in a small kitchen with a bunch of people that are constantly moving. They get super busy so i had to deal with customers in a timely matter and be fast and ready fir anything. They treat their employees so well.
Pluspunten
Lots of benefits, great pay, they do a bunch of employee appreciation stuff for you and your family
Minpunten
Long hours, super fast pace
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Quick Paced
cashier services (voormalige medewerker) –  Orange, CA7 januari 2018
In N Out is an amazing company to work for. They have many great benefits and a variety of opportunities. I loved In N Out as my first job, it has taught me a lot.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great job
Cashiers (voormalige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA3 januari 2018
This job throws different task at you to see how you work and how well you can be at working these positions great place for hands on work and great work inviorment
Flexible hours
fun and exiting
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Lebec, CA21 december 2017
in n out has the best associates , always fun caring people , no matter where your from everyone is inviting ! good environment to work in!!i recommend this job to anyone!
free lunch
no piercings
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
fun and fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Ventura, CA18 september 2017
I loved working here its a great place to work and plenty of room to move up great benefits and friendly co-workers fast paced so time goes by fast! loved the managment
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Manteca, CA23 augustus 2017
everyone has there days but when it going good and we have burgers up we all celebrate. having up laughing making jokes. I could honestly say you will learn a lot while working here. our management I must say is pretty awesome they help a lot with tanning making sure we get our brakes overall best. hardest part is maybe you're already having a stressful day.
free food
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 6Rapporteren
In-N-Out Burger
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  The Colony, TX14 juli 2017
Best job I've ever had in my life. So sad to have had to leave. Managers are great and the company is a great company to work for.
Super clean and ALWAYS friendly.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 14Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced with many challenges and goals to overcome
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Lake Elsinore, CA27 juni 2017
I started as a level 1 associate which was just prepping the veggies. Next was level 2 and that was to learn how to take the customers orders. Level 3 was taking drive thru orders. and level 4 was cooking the fries. I learned communication skills with my fellow associates, leadership skills and proper customer interaction. Management was always on site and always put the customers needs first while at the time making sure the associates were safe and OK. Work place culture is very traditional, just like when they first opened in 1948. Hardest part would probably be when the rushes came, but it was nothing I and fellow associates couldn't handle. Most enjoyable was the that everyone working was like a second family to me.
Great pay, Moving up quick
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 11Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
easy to move up and very fast paced
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  San Diego, CA25 juni 2017
My typical day was working the dining room, cash register, pay window, and drive thru. It was a lot of multi tasking and was very fast paced. It had a very positive work environment and very friendly associates
Pluspunten
free lunch, easy to move up
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10NeeRapporteren
Good place to work.
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Los Angeles, CA23 juni 2017
Good place to work. Good team support. The most enjoyable experience was interacting with customers, and meeting new people. The culture was fun, and everyone worked well in a team. Our manager was good and trained us well.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5Nee 1Rapporteren
Nice environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Alameda, CA22 juni 2017
I loved the type of relationship that the workers all have together. It shows the customers that the job is not only fun but you can feel at home while working with them
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 3Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced fun hard working environment
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA18 juni 2017
It was a fun fast paced job where you have growth quickly if your learn quickly. The job is militant but fun to work with a team to common overall goal.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 2Rapporteren
Youre always busy!
Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  Northridge, CA5 juni 2017
In n out is a good place to work at. You're always busy. and they give you a chance to grown within the company. Great environment, and they are pretty flexible with your schedule.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Great First Job
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Tustin, CA21 mei 2017
A great first job; high expectations from the company to provide excellent customer service and an expectation to uphold their history of great customer service. There's also the need to pay attention to detail and always be aware of supervision.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Growth potential
Cashier (voormalige medewerker) –  Pittsburg, CA12 mei 2017
This place is great to work at. If you don't want to stay a regular employee all your life this place offers potential to become a manager and get paid decently.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
I liked this place it was fun and quick
Handout/Drive-Thru (voormalige medewerker) –  Centerville, UT30 april 2017
This job i liked but it had its ups and downs depending where u worked. Overall great pay and great shifts and job. The shifts were kind of long but you just had to pick what best fits yours. They are good and flexible.
Free meal every shift