Reviews voor Customer Service Representative bij In-N-Out Burger

54 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht Bekijk alle 1.244 reviews
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Overall Experience of In-N-Out
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  Anaheim, California7 juli 2018
It's a great place to work, the people are nice and it's a fun atmosphere to be in. In-N-Out does a lot to make the employees feel at home, the only issue I've encountered is the amount of hours I am allowed. As well as, the amount of time it takes to even be considered for full time.
Free lunches, awesome events
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?JaNeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good environment to learn new skills
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Rocklin, CA2 juli 2018
In n out was a much better place to go and learn than in a mall store. It teaches you teamwork skills and it is the perfect situation to help you make decisions under pressure.
Pluspunten
free burger after every shift
not a lot of hours
hard work
Customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Las Vegas, NV16 mei 2018
It is hard working at In-n-Out but gives you great experience.My boss said I was really good at customer service and did not need to be in fast food. I loved working with customers.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Always a positive atmosphere and everyone working together to reach the same goal.
Customer service oriented (huidige medewerker) –  Encinitas, CA15 mei 2018
Long lines of customers with the associates greeting and helping them. Management is always helping the associates. Everyone is always busy doing something but everyone helps each other when in need.
Pluspunten
free burger and fries the day you work, great relationships with associates and customers
3,0
Productive & competitive environment
Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Alhambra, CA2 april 2018
Everything is amazing except for at my store our manager would hire excessively & wouldn’t train us well enough to know everything. So we were new & we weren’t fully trained when there was already someone else she had to go & train.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast-Paced environment with flexible hours
Cook/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Woodland Hills, CA5 maart 2018
In-N-Out is a great company to work for, especially for those who are in school. It is a very fast-paced, but fun environment. The pay is very competitive compared to other entry level jobs, and there is so much room for advancement within the company. Managers for the most part are very accommodating to their associates needs for hour flexibility.
Pluspunten
High pay, flexible hours, fun environment
Minpunten
shorter breaks and open late
3,0
Ok
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  San Pedro, CA5 februari 2018
My experience with In N Out was ok short but good. Reason I had to go was family problems. But the work environment was great and joyful. The workers were very nice.
Great place
customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Rohnert Park, CA8 december 2017
If you are good with fast paced this is the place for you. Each shift you get a free burger. If you meet the company goals you get to go to something. I have gone to Great America, Waterworld, baseball games, and a dinner on a cruise.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Kettleman City, CA15 november 2017
Great work environment. Very family oriented company that encourages you to promote and learn. Super clean store and the food quality is like no other.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
One of my favorite jobs as a young person
Top of the line customer service (voormalige medewerker) –  Tustin, CA19 oktober 2017
I worked at In-N-Out for a year back just when I was out of high school. It was such a fun job! I loved the people I worked with, I was always smiling, the days went by super fast, and I was guaranteed to have lunch at every shift. The leadership and management was amazing and always set their staff up for success! If you stay on your game you have a lot of room to move up and can even have management or ownership opportunities. Awesome job!
Free Lunch when you work
No Discounts
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 5NeeRapporteren
Stressfull yet motivating
Coordinator/Kitchen & Customer Service Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Fullerton, CA 9283220 september 2017
This job is not for an average person looking for a daytime job. This job creates competition but also motivation to go further and to work hard. It creates a good atmosphere between the associates allowing a family to be created as well as further job opportunities.
Pluspunten
free food every shift, good pay, pushed you.
Minpunten
hard physical work, long days, inconsistant hours
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 10Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive and fun workplace to work.
Customer Service Rep/Cashier (huidige medewerker) –  National City, CA27 augustus 2017
Great work environment to work you are always busy doing something and your shift goes by fast. Need to work on giving new employees more working hours.
Pluspunten
Free meals everyday you work, great work environment.
Minpunten
Not enough working hours for new employees.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Pays well. Flexible hours.
Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA3 augustus 2017
In-N-Out Burger is a wonderful company to work. Great pay. Great benefits. Flexible schedules. Offers a lot. Would recommend to everyone. All associates and managers are welcoming and loving. In-N-Out takes good care of your needs.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 12Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and friendly environment
Portrayed excellent customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Elk Grove, CA21 juli 2017
I am currently a level seven at In N Out which is one step under management. I am able to run the shifts with a manager present and handle money and associates. I am detail oriented and work well under high pressure situations while multitasking.
Pluspunten
Learned how to be a manager
Income
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 7Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced work environment based entirely on customer service and the quality of our products.
Provide customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Canoga Park, CA17 juli 2017
Working at In N Out Burger has been an overall great experience. I have been able to move up fast in the short year that I've been working there. In N Out teachers you to be passionate about the quality of their products. Great customer service is key anywhere and is something that In N Out lives by.
flexible hours, great associates
management
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 13Nee 4Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Its a great work environment to work in.
Cahier/Customer Service (huidige medewerker) –  Cerritos, CA2 juni 2017
A typical day at work is sort of different every day depending on what position you're working. In N Out does everything in our capability to satisfy the customers needs. I love that we keep the culture consistent and do things that other companies wouldn't because we just want to the customer to be content. We have been keeping the same great habits since 1948. Its a great work place, there are many people of different age ranges. Not only does the company care about their employees but as well as the managers. They will try their best to also keep their associates happy as long with their customer. What I dislike about the company is the hours. They are open till 2:30 am, I personally don't think people should be working till that time. Most enjoyable part of my job is the friends that you meet and they become more than just your coworkers.
Pluspunten
Paid vacation and sick days, major holidays off, provided health insurance, 401k, company picnics.
Minpunten
short breaks, working late nights.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 9Nee 1Rapporteren
fun
Customer Service/Operations (voormalige medewerker) –  Addison, TX5 mei 2017
fast paced work
stressful
short breaks
repetitive work
easy way to move up in the company and increase your salary/hourly pay
very strict work ethic
great environment
free lunch, great environment
Minpunten
short breaks, strict work ethic, stressful
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 6Nee 1Rapporteren
Fast pace
Ca - Customer Service (voormalige medewerker) –  Upland, CA31 maart 2017
Very fast pace environment and if you do not work in a sit in In-N-Out it can feel kinda stuffy but if you are ok with small work spaces then this is the place for you. Only con for me was that they don't offer fulltime hours only part time so bringing in more money was hard.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Productive work place, with camaraderie among associates and managers, potential for advancement in company
Customer Service Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Westwood Village, CA14 februari 2017
The job is very fast-paced, which has taught me a lot about multi-tasking and working efficiently in order to manage my time most effectively. We have various goals to meet and get rewarded with parties and free merchandise for meeting those goals.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
customer service, Cashier,
food handling and customer service (huidige medewerker) –  Carlsbad, CA 9200810 januari 2017
I take orders,collect money and give change back,host in the dinnering room,hand out drives,interact with customers,coworkers,management.putting a smile on customers face.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Profiel geclaimd

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij In-N-Out Burger. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag