Reviews voor Entry Level Associate bij In-N-Out Burger

134 reviews gevonden voor deze zoekopdracht
Bedrijfscultuur
At times can be stressful but overall fun environment.
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pinole, CA6 december 2017
Management is fun and relatable. Can get stressful at times whether its management or traffic coming into the store. Some duties can effect your body, like back, neck or arm pain.
Pluspunten
One free meal per shift, nice pay
Minpunten
Short breaks, can get stressful, very fast paced
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Good Company, Some stores have bad management
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Pico Rivera, CA15 november 2017
I personally enjoyed working for this company until management started targetting me because I stood my ground and fought for my associates as well. The store manager loved to belittle her associates and was extremely uncomfortable to talk too. Everyone had to take it because your job is on the line if not. Speaking to HR and District manager did not help the situation. Some In n Outs have it good and some don't. My In-n-Out definitely did not.
Free Lunch, Friendly Associates
Short Breaks, Bad Management, Drama, Professionalism
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 2Rapporteren
Fun place to work
Level 3 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Baldwin Park, CA15 november 2017
It was fun to work there with a lot of people in my age range. Very fast pace and kept me busy. The managers are very personable and made working there more comfortable
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2Nee 1Rapporteren
Fun Place to work
Level 3 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Morgan Hill, CA30 oktober 2017
This place is fun and cares about its employees. They do have some issues with advancement for some positions. Other then that they care about the employees and have a great team environment.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Very Fast Paced
Level 6 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Santee, CA27 oktober 2017
Very high demanding, when you clock in you are always moving. I learned how to always be on my feet. Management is not the greatest, definitely needs to become more of a Leader type roll and not a Boss type. The culture can be very negative at times since we are always doing something. The hardest part of the job would be the negativity towards the workers when things became difficult. The most enjoyable part of the job would be the friends you make and the customers you help.
Manager
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with flexible hours
Mid-level Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Reno, NV19 oktober 2017
This is the perfect place for college students to work. Very fun fast-paced environment that is supportive of your long-term goals in life. This environment makes the work days go by quickly.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 8NeeRapporteren
Fun job
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Huntington Park, CA18 oktober 2017
in n out was my first job it was a fast paced job always provided 100% customer service. you can move up fast in the company it was so fun working there
free activities
Minpunten
no insurance for part time
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
very fast pace and productive work place
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Thousand Oaks, CA8 oktober 2017
A typical day at work consisted of serving over 200 customers per shift, the job was with out a doubt busy and hectic at times. I have learned many skills from In N Out such as, multitasking, building customer service skills, communication skills, etc.
Pluspunten
1 free burger when you work.
Minpunten
work place can be hectic and overwhelming.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 14Nee 2Rapporteren
In-N-Out
Level 6 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Stockton, CA4 oktober 2017
I have worked for this company for five years. I absolutely love it. I wish I didn't have to say goodbye, because it is such a spectacular place to work for. There are physical strains that come with the job that some, including myself, can no longer keep up with. The associates are considered family in every sense of the word, and I would highly recommend anyone to work there. Provided they have a good work ethic and can always have a smile on their face.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 17Nee 6Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced, possitive environment!
Level 7 associate (huidige medewerker) –  Escondido, CA15 september 2017
Best type of employee to thrive in growth with this company is one that is single and have open availability with the motivation to exceed. Best candidates for higher are those with positive attitudes that thrive in a fast pace environment and show initiative.
Pluspunten
ability to move up the lower levels
Minpunten
harder to get into management.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11Nee 3Rapporteren
Great Place to Grow
Level 4 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Torrance, CA14 september 2017
If you want a place that will push you to be better, In N Out is the place to work. They make sure to allow you to advance and the pay is great. The only issue is once you hit a certain level you feel stuck and sometimes management isn't as thorough with what they would like to see you improve on.
Pluspunten
Fun, past-pace, opportunities for advancement
Minpunten
Requires In N Out to be a top priority even though one might have school and other involvement.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 9Nee 3Rapporteren
My experience
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Oakland, CA14 september 2017
I was adept at taking customers’ orders, because I was always an amiable people-person, paid close attention to the customer's behaviors, and clarified possible misunderstandings. Due to my skills the team worked effectively, time and food resources weren't wasted, and the customer received the experience they came for. I excelled at prioritizing tasks and maintaining a level of excellence in my work, even when short staffed.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 5Nee 2Rapporteren
good work environment
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pflugerville, TX7 september 2017
working there was a good amount of fun although it usually was high-paced and busy. lots of opportunities to get promotions and my general manager was always helpful with anything I needed.
only thing I hated was how we only had 10 minutes to eat on our lunch break, so we basically had to shove food down our throats and get back to work.
free lunch
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 14Nee 3Rapporteren
Productive and Quick-Pace Environment
Level 7 Associate (part-time) (huidige medewerker) –  Burbank, CA 915025 september 2017
Managed breaks and overrides.
Maintained highest food standards both in our division and our competitors outs side of In-N-Out
Very clean and friendly environment with staff always training other new team members.
Free lunches
short breaks
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 6NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fast paced and fun environment to work in
Level 5 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Santa Ana, CA1 september 2017
It is always a busy yet fun day working at In N Out. Working in a team allows for opportunities to get the job done quickly and efficiently. Really good job if you need flexible hours.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 7Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Good company, usually good coworkers, moderately competitive
Level 4 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  California31 augustus 2017
If you want to better your work ethic, this is the place for you. It help me have a better sense of good workmanship, being on time, being prepared, and maintaining composure in multiple situations. The drive and mission statement of the company are it's shining colors. Most non-management coworkers are good people no matter at which store you work. The biggest issue with their company is their management. Throughout the year you'll have three or four different managers typically, and they're either great or completely awful. Store managers also have a little too much freedom with how they want to run things. Other than store management and assistant management, upper division, such as Regional/District or higher, are usually a lot better at running everything and maintaining poise on an extremely consistent basis. Other than the relatively small impact of management on your day, it's an excellent company to work for with excellent people; you definitely get out what you put in.
Pluspunten
good pay, good benefits, many associate fundraisers and events to attend, giveaways, straightforward advancement checkists, many Distributors nearby so equipment it can usually be fixed within the day or within the week
Minpunten
scheduling on days off, Work Week turnovers are toigh, you may work more than 7 days in a row if pushing to get more hours, won't commit you to a full-time position unless you're on your way to management
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 11Nee 1Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Fun place to work with potential for career advancement
Level 3 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Pleasant Hill, CA29 augustus 2017
The environment was almost always fast paced, and highly stressful. There was a constant drive to fulfill increasing customer orders. Advancement was not entirely easy as well, as there was fierce competition. Strong commitment to the company was required to advance quickly, but had a high payout if you were willing.
Pluspunten
High growth potential, good for building customer service skills and work ethic
extremely fast paced
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 12Nee 3Rapporteren
In-N-Out Burger
Level 5 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CA25 augustus 2017
In-N-Out Burger will provide you with a foundation that prepares you for a future in any industry. The skills you learn at In-N-Out Burger will help you be successful in your future.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13Nee 3Rapporteren
quick pace
Level 5 Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Daly City, CA25 augustus 2017
very quick pace. works well with your school schedule if you are a student. you get a raise for every level you go up. they do not start you at minimum wage.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 10Nee 2Rapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
fun place to work during your twenties
Level 5 Associate (huidige medewerker) –  Huntington Beach, CA21 augustus 2017
in n out burger is a great employment opportunity. The management is almost always accommodating to your work/school/life schedule. opportunities to advance come along when the managers find the timing to be right for each associate. growth is not guaranteed at this employers location, it is earned. must be able to work in a high pace high stress customer consumer environment where they are your top priority.
great pay
Minpunten
short breaks and high stress at times
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 13Nee 3Rapporteren