Influo

Influo Employee Reviews

Belgium4 reviews
4,0
A great place to improve your talents & influence the way our company expands
At Influo, we create software that allows creators & influencers grow their business while also providing brands with the tools they need to manage their campaigns. With the spectrum of social media changing, so does the way marketing works. This constant change and evolution is at the heart of Influo: our product is in full transition.
Based on our roadmap, every member of the team can have an impact on the way we develop our product. This involvement is encouraged. We want all aspects of Influo (development, sales, support, product, marketing...) to become the best of the best. That is only possible with the commitment of a great team. Of course a scale up comes with challenges established companies don't have. This presents an opportunity to make your mark.

Working at Influo will give you a great professional challenge and freedom to produce great work that you will benefit from for the rest of your career.
5,0
Influo team = best team !
I love the dynamic workspace at Influo. Each day there are some new learnings and interesting topics to tackle. Sometimes chaotic, but the satisfaction of having an impact on the future of Influo is worth working through it. The collaboration with the colleagues, even though we have very different functions, gives you the chance to grow as a person and in your work field. As Influo is going from a start-up to scale-up there are many possibilities, the sky is not the limit.
Great colleagues
The Influo team is the best team!
There's a great collaboration between the developers and each member is an important part of the team. The monthly meetings are a nice way to make sure everybody of the company is up to date and we all have the same objective as a business.
Pros
Teambuildings, location, flexible hours
5,0
A scale-up in full expansion
Influo is at an exciting moment in its growth path from start-up to scale-up with massive growth. This means lots of things changing all the time and a bit of chaos, but also giant leaps forward, getting to put your mark on the company and making a real impact.
The best part? Great colleagues that make the dream work.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Influo. Our community is ready to answer.
4,8