Insight UK Reviews

Alle 478 reviews worden getoond
Sorteer op: Relevantie | Beoordeling | Datum
Fun place to work for.
Sales Engineer II - National (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, AR16 september 2019
Fun to work for lots of greet and meets with Partners and you get to learn a lot about the technology industry while on the job. Great working environment. Everyone on the team was helpful. Great work and life balance. Continuous motivation and training.
ok
Route Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  North Royalton, OH16 september 2019
was an ok job to work at, management was good, the route days were sometimes stressful and felt like you had to work fast and got behind sometimes depending on the pest inssue at the customers house,
Enjoyment
Substitute Teacher (voormalige medewerker) –  Mount Holly, NJ14 september 2019
Loved being able to work in multiple work settings with different co workers and students. Made the experience great because I was able to meet a lot of new people and new potential work places.
Great Culture and work environment
Manager, Product Management - Cisco (huidige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ12 september 2019
Insight is a great place to work. There is a strong culture of teamwork, cooperation, and career development. The environment is fast-paced and competitive.
Hunger Heart Harmony
Na (huidige medewerker) –  Liberty Lake, WA10 september 2019
Good place to work and fun environment. If you work hard you can be promoted.
Great global company and lots of client potential depending on what you want to do.
Fun teams
Minpunten
Stressed and more work than staff
Bedrijfscultuur
I'd rather work somewhere else.
Sales Support Associate (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ9 september 2019
The management style in my role was do as I say, not as I do. Also, the work atmosphere was more of a dog eat dog environment. Not much support from management and many inconsistencies with the team rules and regulations. Seemed to be based on the mood the manager was in on that day. Scary to say the least.
free lunches at times
Minpunten
zero support for growth, no job security, underpaid, inconsisten rule and regulations
terrible company
Laboratory Technician (voormalige medewerker) –  Hanover Park, IL8 september 2019
Terrible company on a downward slide. They hired me on a 6 month contract and told me 5 months in that I would be receiving a permanent position. on the final day of my 6 months I received a phone call from a third party company letting my know my contract was expired.
close to taco bell
Minpunten
everyone in managing roles sucks
3,0
Positive and fun.
Account Executive (huidige medewerker) –  Montréal, QC6 september 2019
Productive and fun place to work with. Really lovely people who genuinely care about each other. Management is really good who try to get the best out of you,
Security
Security Steward (voormalige medewerker) –  London, Greater London5 september 2019
Good company to work with. I gained a lot of skills by working with this company such as confidence, health and safety and customer relations. They offer full time or part time work so it can be suitable for everyone.
3,0
Nice please to work
Software integration tech (huidige medewerker) –  Hanover Park, IL4 september 2019
Configure PC, laptops and mobile devices. Talk with clients and resolve issues with the image. Configure servers and built racks. Some labeling duties
Pre Sales
Associate PreSales Engineer/ Team Lead (voormalige medewerker) –  Conway, AR4 september 2019
I was the Team lead of 12 inside presales engineers. In this role, I worked with Inside Sales reps to configure technical solutions for our customers.
Great place to work!
Account executive (huidige medewerker) –  Conway, AR3 september 2019
Amazing place to work there are a lot of benefits for working there and can help grow your career. They is a lot of room for growth!! Its a Tech company so there are a lot of Happy Hour events that they pay for everything!!!
Bedrijfscultuur
Worse place I could've worked at. Ever.
Executive Assistant (voormalige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ3 september 2019
The executive assistant I worked for was very condescending and wanted me to read her mind to know what I had to get done. There was really no way to be liked here unless I did personal favors like the previous person who had this position like watching her dogs or buying things for her family. Having this position was being constantly compared to the previous employee and all the outstanding things she did even though I wasn't trained to meet those expectations. This job really made me have mental issues and made me question my whole self worth. I was there at work every day and on time and always asking what I could do to help but it wasn't ever enough.It was not okay for me to not be familiar with certain things in outlook but it was okay for her to not be and ask me questions on how to solve the issue.
Pluspunten
Potential to meet new people
Minpunten
Management is condescending and won't like you unless you do personal favors
2,0
Bedrijfscultuur
New leadership recently has people walking on eggshells
IT (huidige medewerker) –  Tempe, AZ31 augustus 2019
Its all about the bottom line and what wall street looks like at Insight. If you want to work in a understaffed, underpaid technical teams and crazy long hours with no reward. This place is for you. Only good thing is that you will be doing so much work that you get good experience in different areas then you can take your talents to a place that will appreciate you.
National Consulting
Practice Architect (huidige medewerker) –  Remote22 augustus 2019
Decent company... Nothing stands out as overly positive or overly negative. They continually attempt to re-invent themselves and the structure to bring the proper products and services to market.
Was deze review waardevol?Ja 1NeeRapporteren
Insight
Architect (huidige medewerker) –  Remote22 augustus 2019
Enjoyed working for Insight. Can't think of anything negative and cannot think of anything overwhelming positive. They seem to attempt to change their business strategy Evey few years however, the culture and processes do not seem to change...
Nice company
WAREHOUSE, SHIPPING AND RECEIVING (voormalige medewerker) –  Montréal, QC22 augustus 2019
Nice environment to work, nice benefits, good management, good talent, nice christmas party, friendly people, nice location, I miss this fantastic company.
People
Salary
Bedrijfscultuur
hardcore admin due to processes but great company / people / culture
Account Director (huidige medewerker) –  Manchester13 augustus 2019
-they invest in their people
-salaries are ok
-the commission rate is one of the worst in the industry (10% of what you bill, before end of Q kickers)
-Management is great
-Senior leadership is great
-Business strategy is sound
-Solid investment
-You are valued at the company if you show effort and desire to improve
free fruit & dohnuts
Minpunten
really poor internal processing system
Fast - Paced, long hours of standing on feet
PC Technician (huidige medewerker) –  Hanover Park, IL28 juli 2019
Working here on the weekends, one will be standing on their feet overall for about 9-10 hours of the shift. After arriving and beginning work at 8 AM, each break is 15 minutes, unless it is lunch which is 30 minutes. First break at 10 AM, then 12:30 PM, then 3 PM is lunch. The last break is at 6 PM then everyone is released at around 8:30 PM.

For anyone with back problems or leg injuries, the standing can be strenuous and can inflict further damage to body parts
fun work place
Substitute Teacher K-12 (huidige medewerker) –  Cherry Hill, NJ26 juli 2019
a typical day working is helping the children with their class work. what i have learned is that the children are very smart, smarter than people realize. the management is good they give hours when they are available.
Claim deze Bedrijfspagina

Wil je meer weten over hoe het is om hier te werken?

Stel een vraag over solliciteren of werken bij Insight UK. Onze community staat klaar om te antwoorden.

Stel een vraag