Integrated DNA Technologies Belgium Employee Reviews

4,0
Young company with an informal atmosphere
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Leuven27 August 2019
Working at IDT gave me the chance to grow in a short period of time. Thanks to the extensive training process that was mapped out for me, I immediately got a good picture of the job and I quickly got to know all aspects of it. I was encouraged to take on responsibilities and to discover my own talents. Another advantage of working at IDT are the young colleagues and the informal atmosphere that prevails here. You are stimulated to join in activities (for charity) together with colleagues and IDT organizes two company parties each year! As a result of the acquisition of IDT by the Danaher group last year, IDT became more structured. Many changes were made and minds change a lot, what sometimes is a bit exhausting, but still interesting 😊
4,0
Perfect career starting point in a young company
Current associate (Current Employee) –  Heverlee21 August 2019
IDT is a very nice place to work with lots of young colleagues and an open, international atmosphere. I learned all the aspects of how a company works here.
Being able to cope with change is probably one of the hardest challenges when working here but it shows that not everything is taken for granted.
The management is very understanding towards your private situation.
Pros
Two company parties per year!
Cons
Quite some change you need to cope with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Integrated DNA Technologies Belgium. Our community is ready to answer.

5,0Work/Life Balance