Integrated DNA Technologies Belgium

Integrated DNA Technologies Belgium Employee Reviews

Belgium3 reviews
4,0
Working for IDT has been a fantastic experience from the moment I stepped through the door. The team is great to both work and have fun with. No matter where you are in the company, you will find supportive and engaging coworkers. From a professional stance, I've been allowed to show my capabilities and learn on the job. The management is supportive and always ready to listen to the input of the employees. You can be proud of the job you do here, and you'll have plenty of laughs during the day so you can go home with a great mood!
4,0
Working at IDT gave me the chance to grow in a short period of time. Thanks to the extensive training process that was mapped out for me, I immediately got a good picture of the job and I quickly got to know all aspects of it. I was encouraged to take on responsibilities and to discover my own talents. Another advantage of working at IDT are the young colleagues and the informal atmosphere that prevails here. You are stimulated to join in activities (for charity) together with colleagues and IDT organizes two company parties each year! As a result of the acquisition of IDT by the Danaher group last year, IDT became more structured. Many changes were made and minds change a lot, what sometimes is a bit exhausting, but still interesting 😊
4,0
IDT is a very nice place to work with lots of young colleagues and an open, international atmosphere. I learned all the aspects of how a company works here.
Being able to cope with change is probably one of the hardest challenges when working here but it shows that not everything is taken for granted.

The management is very understanding towards your private situation.
Pros
Two company parties per year!
Cons
Quite some change you need to cope with