InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Reviews

Alle 1.312 reviews worden getoond
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to work with a game room.
Customer Service Representative (huidige medewerker) –  North Charleston, SC12 december 2017
The work can be stressful . The workplace is fun and easy going. Overtime is optional. The people are great to work for. Goals are achievable and realistic. The pay is good and hours are good.
Go benefits.
Fun to be with
North America Reservation Sales Specialist (huidige medewerker) –  Philippines11 december 2017
IHG in general, provides a place where you can be yourself while performing your task. I been working for this company for almost a year now. I had no problem meeting the deadline as well as hitting whatever revenue needs to be generated every week. The only concern that I have while working for IHG is that. As the time passes by, compensation wise, it is not enough anymore due to high demand of needs.
N/A
N/A
Bedrijfscultuur
good company and work life balance
Atlanta and Partner Products (voormalige medewerker) –  Makati City7 december 2017
Asides from the perks and the benefits medical wise are incomparable to others. They also take pride on hiring really great friendly people. I am glad to be a part of the team that allowed me to work in 2 different departments.
Fun working environment
Reservations Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Makati City7 december 2017
Everything was good, they have this fun working environment. The people itself are very accomodating, and the work itself is not that hassle. it's less stress.
Friendly people
Support
Awesome place
Massage Therapist (huidige medewerker) –  Boston, MA7 december 2017
Great people, great management, awesome clients, I like the hotel. Everything is free, food, uniforms, drinks, everything. Discounts on travel and stay
Free everything
No beneifts
Ihg
FRONT -OF -HOUSE MANAGER (voormalige medewerker) –  London6 december 2017
I have been working at InterContinental Hotels Group full-time (More than 10 years)
Pros
Career opportunities, both domestic and international are incredible. IHG has a very clear purpose and bold ambitions, underpinned by the strong culture of a responsible and trustworthy business - both for employees, guests and owners. The employee culture promises 'Room to be Yourself' - recognition, growth, collaboration etc. which like all the best things at IHG, came from employees. In hotels and at corporate …
Cons
The company has historically been risk averse and in some respects slow to change, however there is a genuine ambition and momentum to becoming more agile and to simply make things easier to get done.
Advice to Management
As IHG accelerates its growth and strives to become more agile, keep the employees at the heart of change.
Great Company
I.T. Coordinator (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH5 december 2017
Once you get hired with this company, you will find many people tend to stay with them. Nobody is made to feel like they don't matter and you really feel like part of a team.
$1 employee lunch. Great Discounts on hotels
5 Star Experience
Guest Service Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  National Capital Region5 december 2017
This was an amazing start to my hospitality career. To be able to provide legitimate world class 5 star service was amazing. I would definitely recommend working in this company!
Pluspunten
Benefits
Minpunten
Challenging work
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Very motivating organization
Specialist (voormalige medewerker) –  Gurgaon, Haryana5 december 2017
IHG is full of new opportunities. Along with work life balance , it also provide growth opportunities. Job culture and management are very productive.
Free lunches, cab service
Minpunten
This company has no cons
Bedrijfscultuur
Enterprise Computer Ops Analyst (voormalige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA3 december 2017
It was good working at IHG, especially the hotel discount each employee received. We also had free snack in the vending machines. Missed those discounts on hotel rooms.
Hotel discounts
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 3NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
good work gives many things
Cleaner (voormalige medewerker) –  Eritrea2 december 2017
when i worked in my previous job i gain a lot of things in all things like job experiance,ferindship with the peoples,and money benifts.
we were a good team work we help each other.when we got some problem we were solve the problem together.we had many custmers.our custmers were happy by our ability.
Pluspunten
free lunch, tips, and friendship
Bedrijfscultuur
Room for advancement and transfers world wide
Customer Service/Reservatins (huidige medewerker) –  Fort Leonard Wood, MO25 november 2017
This company has many opportunities for advancement and relocation.

Collage tuition for extending you education and scholarships for your children.

Great pay with multi benefit packages to choose from including 401k.

24/7 operations, so multi shifts to choose from and positions.
Pluspunten
Discounts on rooms world wide
Minpunten
You have to be able to access the base/pass back ground check.
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 2NeeRapporteren
Great Place
Customer Service Representative (voormalige medewerker) –  Charleston, SC25 november 2017
By far the best place I have ever worked. I loved this company and would love to one day return. I loved the people and the clients that called in. Great place to excel in what ever you wanted to do and the company cares about you just as much as you love your job.
Pluspunten
I love everything about this job. They Feed you, have parties in the break room.
Minpunten
I don't have anything bad to say about this job
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 4NeeRapporteren
Bedrijfscultuur
Great place to learn the standards of running fine dining
Demi Chef (voormalige medewerker) –  Almaty24 november 2017
Work in fine dining restaurant on the 10th floor of the hotel. Hosting different banquets up to150 people. Cooking shows in front of the guest . Improvising on a daily basis
work with finest products
lack of stuff
Bedrijfscultuur
My Review about th ihg is that is good place to work at.
Dietary Manager (voormalige medewerker) –  Cleveland, OH23 november 2017
My review. I always wanted to work in a hospital and being around new learning new things I haven’t did before get better from it. I am heard work when it comes down something important.
Was deze review nuttig?JaNee 1Rapporteren
5 star service
Food and beverage associate (voormalige medewerker) –  London23 november 2017
Taking orders from the guests
Serving them in the room
The hardest part of the job is to lift and move the heavy equipments and running with the orders most of the time
The most enjoyable part is the team and the 5 star hotel
Bedrijfscultuur
productive and fun place to work in
Internship Training (voormalige medewerker) –  Makati23 november 2017
Intercon Hotel was a wonderful place to work in. I have learned alot from the different stations of the hotel. I also gained wisdom from my fellow co workers. if i had the chance to work again in a IHG hotel I'd do it again,.
Free lunch
Bedrijfscultuur
Not a good place to work if you are a contractor
Administrator (huidige medewerker) –  Alpharetta, GA22 november 2017
I will admit that IHG seems to take care of its full time employees. But if you are a contractor, you are a second class citizen in this culture. Although they promise to convert you to FTE after 6months, some people never get converted and it has nothing to do with their experience or performance. It is a matter of where and for whom they work for.
Poor Management
Front Desk Agent (voormalige medewerker) –  Fort Huachuca, AZ20 november 2017
Management at the Fort Huachuca, Arizona IHG is horrible.
If you don’t do something right the first time they will signal you out for the rest of your employment. Finding reason to write you up and eventually fire you. Got fired for defending myself when a guest was calling me racist things. Management said he could say and do what he wanted. Horrible, horrible management. Do not recommend at all.
Co-workers were awesome
Management is horrible
Was deze review nuttig?Ja 1Nee 1Rapporteren
excellent
Housekeeping (huidige medewerker) –  London19 november 2017
my day starts with a meeting of the previous day workload approval and the mistakes made, followed by the present-day assignment and areas where emphasis should be laid.

Algehele waardering